Black Friday

So what did Veeky Forums pick up this Black Friday?
Any good deals to share.

>Some noteworthy Amazon deals maybe?
a.co/3HXnbtd

Picked up a Chef's Choice sharpener. $20 less than usual and I've been wanting one for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewirecutter.com/deals/black-friday/
amazon.com/AccuSharp-ACCU-001C-001C-Knife-Sharpener/dp/B00004VWKQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511586037&sr=8-3&keywords=knife hand sharpener
amazon.com/Grinders-Stainless-Adjustable-Wonder-Sky/dp/B01FPHJXNC/
amazon.com/dp/B00HTMCABO
amazon.com/Anova-Culinary-Precision-Immersion-Circulator/dp/B01HHWSV1S/
amazon.com/J-Henckels-International-CLASSIC/dp/B00004RFMT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that will ruin your knives

then recommend something that's not "get a stone and learn the ways of the old masters through trial and error"
an electric is going to work better than a pull-thru and better than some meme-tier shit like a lansky or a sharpmarker

It is meme tier because it works. Stop being such a fucking hipster. You are more insufferable than the whetstone faggots.

>recommend me something that's better but don't

so what you're saying is you CAN'T rec something better, gotcha

Go ahead and ruin your knives. No skin off my back.

I've had the Chef's Choice deal in an open tabs for hours now deciding whether I should bite the bullet or not (it's been on my wishlist for months).
My family has got a whole draw of dull knives that I could spend an afternoon putting a new edge on with it.

Other good deals tracking:
thewirecutter.com/deals/black-friday/

It will put a better than factory edge on 99% of the kitchen knives out there and really that's all the average home cook will ever need.

>buying rubbish on black friday like the pleb wagecuck you are

OP if you can't or don't want to learn stones buy a wicked edge, it takes all the guesswork out of it.

I wouldn't use an electric sharpener, those things will literally eat your knives and can also ruin the temper

>I run a sharpening business as a side hustle.

>OP's knives in three weeks

>buy a wicked edge
Why the fuck is this so expensive?

You guys must not understand how metal works very well

There's nothing wrong with that sharpener

>reading comprehension is hard
Nobody said it won't make it sharp. They just said it will ruin the temper and eat through the knife faster which are true if it's over used.

>willful ignorance
Please neck yourself

This thread is going terribly.

Picked up a Copper Chef set for $40. 6qt casserole pot (w lid), 3.6qt sauce pot (w lid), 10in frying pan, 11in square pan. How much cancer will I get from cooking with it?

No you dumbass. There is no ways of the old master you fufu piece of shit. Get a stone, get your shittiest knife, and try it.

Just because youre afraid of trying something new, doesnt entitle you to sound like a moron. A stone is the way to go and its super fucking easy. Enjoy your $20 knife duller.

>I used to own one

amazon.com/AccuSharp-ACCU-001C-001C-Knife-Sharpener/dp/B00004VWKQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511586037&sr=8-3&keywords=knife hand sharpener

This worked well for my knives, and it was recommended for the Victorinox knife I got. I found it even cheaper than $10 on ebay.

none of you assholes will ever learn how to use a stone properly. Just get one of those rotating diamond sharpeners and a really good strop.

That's not how rotating sharpeners work, dipshit. That's a drag sharpener. You know nothing about metallurgy.

>amazon.com/AccuSharp-ACCU-001C-001C-Knife-Sharpener/dp/B00004VWKQ/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511586037&sr=8-3&keywords=knife hand sharpener

Don't ever use that on a good knife.

I purchased pic related from USA Pan. 65% off, couldn't resist.

amazon.com/Grinders-Stainless-Adjustable-Wonder-Sky/dp/B01FPHJXNC/

1 hour left for flash sale

2 pepper grinders and they seem good

hone != sharpen

This deal is not a deal. They are almost always that price. And a few weeks ago were originally priced at $60.

Why am I not surprised. Goddamn jews.

only real deal in the thread it looks like

amazon.com/dp/B00HTMCABO

Banh mi book for $1.99.

Kinda bummed the Victorinox chef's knife isn't on sale.

amazon.com/Anova-Culinary-Precision-Immersion-Circulator/dp/B01HHWSV1S/

Sous Vide shit. 40% off.

In other news, the Henckels is 60% off so it's a better deal anyways.

amazon.com/J-Henckels-International-CLASSIC/dp/B00004RFMT

> international
enjoy your chinese knife