God fucking damnit why are they so good

God fucking damnit why are they so good
>order food, takes like 5 minutes for a decent sized order
>place is clean and super nice
>the people are clean and super nice

I mean, yeah, they can't get shit crispy to save their lives (especially their fries) and shit is slightly expensive but goddamnit

>hate gays
The best part tbqh

why wont they give me one each of their sauces tho for my single order

>I mean, yeah, they can't get shit crispy to save their lives (especially their fries)

This is absolutely not a problem for the chicfila near me tbqh.

flyovers

What distinctly bizarre universe are you from?

>go to chik fil a
>order two sandwiches and a shake
>the food takes 15 minutes to get to us, no shakes in sight
>three different groups already pissed that it's taking so long for food
>workers walk right past other customers who are trying to stop them for answers
>shake gets out after 30 minutes
>it's the wrong kind
>send it back
>new one comes out 10 minutes later

One of the worst fucking "fast food" places imaginable

Can't wait until your disgusting State leaves my union.

mad

Weak, effeminate insult. Try eating some chick fil a

Better than my experience
>pay almost 10$ for a fucking chicken sandwich meal
>soggy and almost tasteless
>get diarrhea

I don't eat meat.

Fag.

>Weak, effeminate insult

The majority of posters on Veeky Forums are female.

N-no :#

a chick fil a went up recently near me.

it's ok. quality is slightly higher than average fast food. sauce is good.

but it's just another fast food joint. nothing really special about it.

i tried a bunch of stuff on their menu. was very disappointed by their breakfast.

youre a cum guzzling queen.
also chick fil a is awesome.
>clean
>quick service
>employees actually give a fuck
>young people instead of 35+ yo mexican women and depressed losers
>delicious
>disapprove of faggotry
>Christians

How can other places even compete? Pretty based.

>disapprove of faggotry

I went through the local chick fil a drive through a couple weeks ago and the guy working the window was a super effeminate faggot

there's like 3 CFAs around where I live and I've never had that issue
even when there's a stupid large crowd, the line moves quickly and everyone gets their order pretty quickly

Christians have more gays than anyone, and a lot of their priests are obviously gay pedophiles, but they do a pretty good job of keeping it to themselves mostly.

They refuse to put their restaurants in nigger communities. That's why they are always clean and have great service.

One day people will understand the concept of franchises.

Relax, dude, he had just started his gay conversion concentration camp schtick. It takes awhile before they learn how to suppress their homoerotic feelings.

>order Chik-Fil-A sandwich
>chicken was good, juicy
>overall it was a chicken sandwich

>order Chik-Fil-A nuggets
>tiny little chicken balls that were like a dollar each
>still pretty good, sauce was the best part

Overall I find the whole place boring but good. I'd rather eat at Culver's or Steak n' Shake.

>and a lot of their priests are obviously gay pedophiles
The occurrence of "gay pedophile" among priests is statistically about the same as among the general population. Priests are not any more likely to be pedophiles than the average person and you're a fucking moron for letting sensationalist media dictate your view of the world.

True

nigga...

I work at a law firm in London that did a lot of priest cases, I forget the stats but it's actually not the same as general population. It's significantly higher.

post tits

Found the SOYBOY

>>disapprove of faggotry
>>Christians

So they're assholes and idiots. Got it.

This.

Their franchise model is sort of unusual. In most cases owners are not allowed to operate more than one or two stores. The idea behind this is that it being forced to pay attention to just that location ensures higher quality everything as opposed to dividing their time between multiple locations across a wide area.

There are more gay pedophiles in the clergy because they either went to seminary school in an attempt to push down their urges, or their parents sent them there for that same reason.

Why doesn't Veeky Forums ban this obvious shilling?

Do we really have to suffer through counterless. Fast Food Itemâ„¢ is delicious. Please go buy it!

how is it possible for one restaurant to be so overrated holy shit

>t. triggered feminists who hate themselves for their cfa addiction

>gay pedophiles

That's redundant friend. All gays are pedos who were molested by gays as children

t. 14 and edgy

It's a tasty food that you know wasn't made by homosexuals so you don't have to worry as much about food poisoning or getting AIDS. The icing on the cake is that it infuriates millennials who have been taught that having AIDS is the sign of a perfect human bean

control+f "msg" and nobody has brought this shit up? This pleb bullshit is only good cause its full of MSG.
>kill yourself

>MSG
What did the nice lady on the TV tell you about MSG?

if you can't make a fucking chicken sandwich without using msg you already failed you dumb fuck

>uses multiple other seasonings/spices
>somehow msg is the only one singled out as bad or a crutch
Okay mom

>eating chickfillet when it contains soy

Never been there, but I heard they have Vienna hot dogs which is enough to attract me.

Bullshit. I live in NorCal, and there's CFAs everywhere, and they're ALWAYS busy. No one fucking boycotts them, that's all hype. There's one less than a mile from my house, and I fucking love picking up breakfast there when I have to leave early for work. I love their egg white griller, it's tasty. And I love their spicy chicken and grilled chicken sandwiches and their salads. My sauce of choice is honey mustard, of course. Yeah, it's just fast food, but it's better than other fast food places.

I really wish Freddys would expand into northern California. I love their burgers, but I only get them when I'm in Arizona. :(

I'll let you in on a secret op, when you order chickfila make it very clear you want your fries X3 well done. You must say "times 3" so they really crisp it up. Waffle fries are so much better crispier.

Talk to corporate, tell them what happened. The Chick-fil-A corporate satellite will destroy the owner from orbit.

Fpbp

Have some more soy

*tips fedora*

I think the deluxe ruins it.

My college cafeteria had a Chick Fil A inside, where they would just lay out the sandwiches in a heater. You could just go up and grab one, then take it to a centralized checkout. It was much better than spending a half hour in the drive through.

Northern California is hardly the people's republic of commiefornia though. It's basically Oregon pre SoCal cockroach invasion.
State of Jefferson fuckin when rrreeeeee

I live near San Francisco and one opened up in my town recently and it is crazy busy.

What cracks me up is that people who've never been to San Francisco think it's some kind of uber liberal stronghold, but in fact, it's closer to libertarian than liberal. It's also very clean compared to other large cities. Los Angeles and it's tony suburbs is where the uber liberal stench comes from. When we had family come visit us, and we took them into the city (SF), they were scared It was going to be nothing but gay people and vegans, and were shocked at the fact that it wasn't. I wish I had pictures of their faces when we took them to Japantown, Little Italy, Golden Gate Park, House of Prime Rib, the Ferry Building......all that normal stuff. The only thing we took them to see that they could say lived up to their weird expectations was the drag queens ice skating in Union Square (this was a couple of years ago at Christmastime).