Anyone else eat raw meat?

anyone else eat raw meat?

youtu.be/weRKlBGszhY

The ability to cook our food is what propelled human beings into the level of intelligence and tool use we know today.
This guy is just some hipster faggot.

True, but Carpaccio is god tier.

wtf is he eating rotten meat?

What a disgusting savage.
No salt and pepper?

I can afford heat so I just cook mine

Only eskimos and mentally ill people eat raw meat.

We don't need intelligence anymore our brains are big enough.

Cooking meat gives you cancer and destroys the majority of the nutrition.

>destroys the majority of the nutrition.
Actually the opposite
>Cooking meat gives you cancer
Breathing air and drinking water gives you cancer.

Both synonymous imo

Eating raw meat is only recently considered unusual. Meat quality has gotten worse since its all mass produced now. I would never eat store bought meat raw, but I've had raw burger before from a cow I raised and slaughtered. Its a different flavor for sure.

>our brains our big enough
speak for yourself. I will remember you when I have ascended to immortal inter-dimensional superhuman and laugh

>Eating raw meat is only recently considered unusual.
If by recently you mean the last eighteen thousand years; sure.

By recent I mean the last 60 years.

>Eating raw meat is only recently considered unusual.
Same as dying in labor then.
Did you watch the video? He's not just eating raw steaks, which would be pretty harmless.

No you must have meant the last 18k years...
Anyone with the ability to cook their meat has done so.

do you live in some rural African village? I think even there fire has been discovered at least thousands of years ago.

ITT : Americans who never heard of tartare or carpaccio. Or mett, but that one is more widely considered weird.

Europe has good enough meat that you can eat it raw (except if you're pregnant, a new born, an elderly or have AIDS). Same with eggs.

Can you get AIDS from raw meat?

What? People have been cooking meat since the invention of civilization, even backwoods African tribes and abo's cook their meat, it makes it easier to digest

You can thank the FDA for scaring g us shitless about meat quality and safety, they literally tell us to cook our food to a dry 160-170, and make it a legal requirement to be on most meat packaging, even for precooked meats and steak

Cooking is a form of pre-digestion and actually makes food MORE nutritious and easier to igest. It is LITERALLY what allowed humans to spend most of their day sitting on their ass and do nothing but think, instead of spending all our free time looking for food like almost every other living thing on earth.

You know nothing

Even bumblefuck uncontacted african tribes cook their meat. Eating raw meat is NOT normal.

Historically proto-humans were scavengers, cooking likely adapted as a safer way to process and eat spoiling meat.

You know nothing, Jahn Snewwww!

>a literal sungazing flat earther
>a fucking swede

>cooking likely adapted as a safer way to process and eat spoiling meat
More like some cave dudes found a smoldering smoking antelope carcass after a bushfire and decided to not let the good meat go to waste and then found it tasted a whole fucking lot better than raw meat, and was easier to chew and kept them full for much longer.

cooking cured brainletism by making our feeding habits more efficient

No, but it kills your immune system, meaning you can die of minor disease contained in raw meat. Other groups have weak immune systems.

And some eat raw meat every now and then since then. Apparently Murica stopped a few decades for some reason.