Cleaning your kitchen

How do you keep your kitchen clean and tidy? Do you obsess over keeping any one thing spotless?

No

God I wish she would rub her bare feet all over my kitchen

I think your cat is telling you to wash some fucking dishes.

That doesn't even look like a human being.

I obsess. I use dishes that go from stove to oven, and I use that time to clean up everything I can. When the food is plated, I don't let myself eat until I've cleaned up everything within reason. After I finish eating, I clean everything again immediately and thoroughly.

A messy kitchen is a sign of happiness

Isn't that a boy?

No. I just HATE cleaning a fucking lot. I have very long fingernails and long hair due to being an autistic NEET. I live alone because my parents paid me 800,000 dollars to leave them alone forever.

My kitchen is a joke. I live in a shitty 1 bedroom apartment, the kitchen is a 2 burner electric hob, there is no oven, the sink is filthy and smells like rotting eggs. I am pretty sure there is Hydrogen Sulfide bacteria in my pipes due to anoxia because I sometimes get angry with my poor food, and mix it with feces before pouring it down the drain. My whole apartment stinks like shit and Paprika which I pour on everything to reduce the scent.

I sometimes pay a maid to clean my apartment but last time it was so bad she refused.

shut your whore mouthed
daddario is a goddess

GET THE FUCK OFF THE COUNTERTOP I JUST CLEANED THAT SHIT

I put on new age music or an audio book and settle into a the mindless comfyness of repetitive manual labor for 30-45 minutes.

Why aren't kitchens made with water hose attachments and a drain in the floor?

>I sometimes get angry with my poor food, and mix it with feces before pouring it down the drain.

What the fuck man. Take some pictures of your apartment. I want to see how bad it has to be for a maid to refuse to clean it.

I just want to say that sounds great. Your kitchen must have such a good energy.

>dem behind-boobs
holy mackerel!

I knew Aussies were fucking disgusting.

Mammario

Wouldn't it be weird if your face was the counter top hahaha.

pix or I don't believe it

>walk into kitchen
>see this
>wat do

is it real?

thistbhfamalamadingdong

>my parents paid me 800,000 dollars

So uh.. how much is left? Maybe I can help.

>you will never have a qt cleaning her feet on your kitchen work-tops.

>hahahaha that would be funny.

Spray Lysol in her eyes for putting her filthy feet on my counter like a fucking animal.

Tell her to get her goddamn feet off the fucking counter
and put them in my mouth

holy shit is that an alien in human skin?

>siggis
poor fag who gets free food boxes detected. i know because i used to get them too.

Nasty bitch fucking up a kitchen counter with her nasty ass. What's this dumb bitch trying to do? Show everyone she can make a bowl of cereal? Is this the new "gamer grill" mentality? Where do these roasties stop at failing?

Of course, it's a dirty catfag who lets his beast onto the counter and wander around his unwashed dishes (hello toxoplasmosis).

Ask to see her glorious tits in person. Then I tell her that I've seen the webm of the scene where she gets blacked in that one movie and that she's forever lost all waifu status.

what the fuck is that thing? Even my feet look better than that and I am a hairy bear.

>my parents gave me $800k to leave them alone
nigga what the fuck, what have you done?