Chinese cuisine is superior to pig-western food

Chinese cuisine is superior to pig-western food.

When China is the no.1 superpower, you dogs will eat our food and enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggk0xgTkrWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people give others shit for eating animals live? It's literally the most natural way to eat meat

>humans eating meat
>natural

>humans aren't omnivorous
>vegan diets are the healthiest

We nuked the wrong country

How fucking hard is it to kill something before eating it? It is literally the very LEAST we could do.

You're not fooling anyone Xi.

It's more humane for the animal. They already have enough to deal with during their time on the farms. No need to add being totally conscious while some diabetes Amerifat is chowing down their balls.

>be white man, member of The Great White Race
>develop proper tools for the proper job, spoon, fork, etc.
>going as far as having several sizes of them
>classy and efficient

>be chink, member of The Ching Chong Chi Ching race
>still use pre-paleolithic wooden sticks for everything like a literal down syndrome who can't add 2+2 and has no imagination, drive or creativity to improve his tools

Guess which race revolutioned every field of science and allowed us to live better than the kings of the past?

>b-bb-b-b-b-but MUH ASHUN FOODZ
Yes birry, good gaijim.

>WE

That meme is for niggers claiming things that aren't historically accurate, everything I said is accurate, feel free to point where I'm wrong.

Funny how the retarded chinks can't get this, but then again, are they even human?

Daily reminder that if you watch anime you support animal torture.

Say NO to CHINKS of any kind.

Fish don't feel pain in the same way you do, their nervous systems arent complex enough. That fish is basically just thinking "This is bad I need to swim away", its feeling the same as it would if it went near polluted water.

Pigs don't feel pain in the same way you do, their nervous systems arent complex enough. That pig is basically just thinking "This is bad I need to emit high pitched sounds so I make the predator go away", its feeling the same as it would if it went near fish torturers in denial.

I have lived in China for half a year and literally never seen shit like this

the food was mostly tasty as fuck with quite a few exceptions. they prepare vegetables like gods, literally missing my university cafeteria food every single day because it was so good

t. Xang Wang Ping Zing

This, isn't this more of a Japanese thing? This webm especially looks closer to that. I guess that's blasphemy on a weeb site.

Chinks are subhuman insects who have been lucky enough to be beaten into submission by idiot Mao ZeDung to the point they were able to collaborate to profit off of American consumerism. Now that they have a 'middle class,' those dirty slant eye fucks buy ostentatious expensive garbage to show the other cockroackes their needle dick is the pointiest in the village.

anime website

Except that's wholly false. Pigs are well developed cognitively, they're very smart, have complex social hierarchies, and demonstrably show differing reactions to differing levels of pain.
A sardine doesn't have sufficiently complex nervous structure to feel "pain", they moreso feel "go away from that its bad".
A dolphin however can experience very different levels of pain.

>fucking lemons laid on the exposed meat while the fish is still alive
nice

>they moreso feel "go away from that its bad"
How is this different from pain?

>those fingernails
>no gloves
good thing he's preparing seafood

>you dogs will eat our food and enjoy it

Chinks are very simmilar to Turks.

>you dogs will eat our food and enjoy it.
We already do.

If you walk into a room and it stinks like shit, you're not in pain. But you want to leave.
Compared to getting stabbed in the leg. Now you're in pain.
Insects know to avoid open flame for the same reasons. They don't understand "pain", but they do understand avoidance.

Pain is literally something which only purpose is to make you stop something or go away, you're a coping retard that relies on arbitrarieties to proclaim what is "real" pain or what isn't. And I'm not vegan, I just don't need to do mental gymnastics and engage in self deception.

Refer to
Avoidant behaviors are not strictly speaking OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT GOING THROUGH MY EYE AAAAH

It makes them feel superior because Chinese nobles and emperors ate living animals to give them godlike super and magic powers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ggk0xgTkrWg

Honestly, this is savage af, asserting human dominance by eating animals alive like lions and shit. People upset with this are no better than vegans already preaching about the way we eat animals.

Why is smoking such a big thing in china and such?

>things asserting dominance means burning a wobbly fish alive
I'm literally laughing in real life. Try wrestling wild large game with your bare hands like the ancients did to prove virility you turbocockmongler.

their government promotes anything that kills off portions of their population

I'd do this. Gator wresting, spear fishing, or even taking down larger animals like a cow. I've done flounder spearing before and it's very satisfying. Fishing and hunting is satisfying as well but there's something about having your body directly responsible that makes it so much better.

forks were invented/first used for food in china, spread to western civilization via the silk road
no definitive time period for the invention of spoons

Playing with your food as an apex predator is no the same as displays of virility.

Asians are inhuman

Yeah, and niggers invented haircombs, doorknobs and peanut butter.
*citation needed*

>invent incredibly useful tool
>don't use it
genius

>rook asins soo smarr ayykoo ova 100!
>supepowa 2020
Meanwhile people getting chewed up by escelators, people so retarded they barge into elevator shafts, incapable of showing humanity.

WE

I can eat a lot of foods, but I dont think you could pay me to eat that stuff.

Ffs, do you and all the commentators who post this crap only get your worldly info from clickbait internet articles and videos?

Humans don't feel pain in the same way you do, their nervous systems aren't simple enough. That human is basically just thinking "Oh God! Why? Make it stop please!", its feeling the same as it would if it went near a buzzsaw.

>another racebaiting thread
I swear this place is full of pathetic pola/ck/s nowadays

Veeky Forums has been /pol/ for at least 8 or 9 years.

If that's their version of pain, then regardless of it being different from our version, you're inflicting pain on them. They may not know our pain, but they sure as hell know theirs. I don't see what benefit there is from eating something while it's alive that outweighs this. Look at me defending some stupid fish on an American shitposting forum.

Every board is /pol/ now you newniggers

No a fish isn't fucking thinking, THAT is why it, or pigs, or most animals don't feel pain. Cause they aren't sapient, they're really advanced organic machines.

How about dogs? Do they have more advanced nervous systems than fish or pigs?

No. /pol/ isn't /pol/ anymore.

>are they even human?
no, I have met plenty of chinks in my lifetime and I have yet to meet one with sympathy

Anime is a japanese thing

A recent survey by Pew IIRC showed that like half of the Chinese population complains about moral degradation, twice as high then any other nation.

It's a fucking fish. Most fish are shown to have less cognitive capability then some fucking plants. Its version of pain is like a car alarm going off, it is too stupid to suffer.