Going to a "friendsgiving" tomorrow and I dont know what to make for it...

Going to a "friendsgiving" tomorrow and I dont know what to make for it. What is somethimg simple and tasty that I can bring that doesnt have a shit ton of cheese in it?

Boil up some chopped up carrots.
In a separate pan cook garlic, diced onion, and chopped up bacon. (for a 3lb bag of carrots use about 1/2 a large onion, 2/3 a package of bacon, and about 5 cloves of garlic._
Once carrots are done mix them with the bacon/ onion mixture.

Drizzle a pound of gren beans with olive oil then salt and roast at 450 for 20 minutes. Mix with walnuts and dried cranberries. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Way better that shitty green bean casserole.

Sautee asparagus with cashews and salt in some oil.

Takes less than 10 minutes and it's delicious every time.

>friendsgiving
Bring a portrait of Dawkins and some tendies

Coat brussel sprouts in olive oil and salt and pepper and roast them

just bring a dozen doughnuts

>friendsgiving

Never heard of that. Is it something like a fall pig slaughter where everyone in the neighborhood gets together for a grand old butchering?

8 ball of coke
1/4 ounce of weed and some beer.

everyone will be your friend

friendsgiving is such a fucking retarded millenial "lel so trendy xxD" instagram tier normie garbage goyim meme.

Buncha fucking normie shit I swear. fucking gay and a symptom of the dying family unit.

it's like a thanksgiving dinner done after the holiday with your friends.

How do I into Friendsgiving if I have no friends?

>t.Someone who has no friends

how can people be so retarded they can't even think of something to cook?

>complains about normies
>blames normies on societal trends away from the nuclear family
>as in the most normie thing to ever exist ever

Have you never met a millennial? Hating dad is more important than learning how to cook from him

I resent that.
I'm a support worker for adults with learning difficulties. I've trained a whole myriad of "retards" and autists how to cook themselves substantial meals (and I don't mean putting a meal in the microwave). I've taught people who can barely wipe their ass to make a mean spaghetti bolognese from scratch.

>how can people be so retarded they can't even think of something to cook?

these people are worse than "retards"

Bread pudding is simple enough

Make a banoffee pie.

that's just crazy enough to work

so you don't like hanging out with friends?

Mashed potatoes and gravy
>yukon gold potatoes
>peel and quarter
>STEAM for 20-30 minutes until soft enough to stab without resistance
>move to serving bowl
>stir in up to a full stick of butter
>salt
Add the butter and salt a little bit at a time. Taste test it along the way. If you add too much salt it'd be a pain in the ass to balance it out. You can just use a fork to mash 'em. Buy gravy mix from the store. Since you're asking here for recipes, you probably don't want to make gravy from scratch. Just add some shit to it, so it's not terrible.
>fresh ground black pepper, paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, Italian seasoning
Doesn't matter use what you like. God tier taytoes. You'll never boil them again.

You goin to Tyler’s house too?

>inplying boomer dads know how to cook

you don't