How do they get these little fuckers so crunchy?

how do they get these little fuckers so crunchy?

They cook em in a kettle you dumb bitch

My question is why do they make the bags so hard to open you need to use scissors

To discourage manlets who can't open chip bags from eating them.

batch cooking instead of continuous

all chips are crunchy

these are super tasty and addictive. it must be the avocado oil but they taste quite different than i imagined because they sound dull but are actually not. also just 3 ingredients, potatoes oil and salt

I've not had a problem opening chip bags. Is there something wrong with you?

Kettle cooked deliciousness is reserved only for a true man who can open a fucking chip package.

>potatoes chips
>ask why they're crunchy

Drown yourself in semen

they have a notch in the top to help tear it open for millenials and the infirm

I can confirm that Kettle makes the best potato chip in history. That salty, oily, crunchy, kettle cooked spud is just bursting with flavour town and I like to serve them with hot dogs, burgers and chicken nuggets and an ice cold coca cola!

Cape cod does kettle chips better.

Frick you guys, I have trouble opening them with my hands too. And the little slit is retard*d because it's verticle, so you end up with a big diagonal hole instead of a nice horizontal one.

>Rip bag vertically
>Put chips in big bowl
>Dip on the side
>Enjoy your crispy kettle cooked potato chips from a nice large porcelain bowl with garlic dip and a tall glass of ice cold coca cola!

Whatchadoingmang?

>Drown yourself in semen
I could die happily if I could somehow have access to that much cum

That's fine for multiple people. Or if you're making a "meal" out of it. But for a snack it's approaching fatass tier. I'd much rather a snack for myself be a few bites and then reseal the container for later without creating extra stuff to wash up.

Do you seriously not know how to open a bag? Grab front and back near the top with both hands, pull apart, the top seam will open. Then when you're done, roll and use a chip clip.

Fucking downies, man...

>a few bites and then reseal the container
>a few bites
>reseal the container
stop your faggotry

Does avocado oil have a distinct taste to you? I got a bag of chips made with it out of curiosity having never tried avocado oil and I couldn't tell the difference at all. Also I hate the taste of Himalayan salt.

it tasted very different, slightly sweeter perhaps. i cant tell h salt from sea salt from regular salt

are u a gril?

you do know each of those bags of chips is like 8 fucking servings right? do you literally eat the whole thing because you are too lazy to put it away

>handlet detected

thank you Kettle viral

>calling a bag a "container"

I want to kill you now

sorry not sorry, you are wrong.

Have a big sook about it whydontcha.

i am not sure you have much experience with this brand of chips
their bags are something special
if you do actually open them the way you just described i am very impressed with you
when i try opening these bags like that it often results in a mess or a destroyed bag

gapps is great

>con·tain·er
>noun
>an object that can be used to hold or transport something.

What is regular flavour? Is it just salt?
if it is, then why don't they just call it salt?

this is an 18+ website, leave please

>somebody cut the top of the bag off with a scissor.

Yikes.