Ranch vs. Blue Cheese, make your case

1. They are far too different to really compare, even if some retards put one of the other on the wrong things
2. Ranch is awful.

[spoiler]ranch is win yes[/spoiler]

ranch when you are a child, bleu cheese when you’re a teenager and neither when you’re an adult

They both go on buffalo wings.

i hear blue cheese is better to stick up ones anus because it simulates feces better, but not as good as oatmeal

i dont understand
why does Veeky Forums hate these when they both taste good

Ranch is superior

On wings, blue cheese. To dip vegetables in, ranch

Blue Cheese has mold in it.

Ranch is better for everything except traditional buffalo wings. Traditional buffalo wings are good but are the worst wing sauce, so ranch wins

An egg is a chicken's period inside a shell

blue cheese has an actual, interesting, challenging flavor. ranch is just some sort of sour glop. its tasty, but who cares? here's the rule: do you have to eat it? no you dont. but you DO have to eat blue cheese and blue cheese dressing, more than once. good rule: ban abortion? you dont have to, its not clear if its really a death. allow death penalty; you dont have to kill killers. you can lock them up. ban gay marriage? you dont have to, not clear if its a problem. you dont HAVE to do it, dont then. give it a rest. we dont have to have ranch. we can do without.

Ugh tier

I find your diatribe on one hand very confusing, but on the other, sound logic. You're on acid, aren't you?

Who is unclear about abortion being a death when people witnessing abortions have attested that they saw the baby trying to fight for its life?

In other news: ranch is amazing but only if it’s made right. Hidden Valley and all those with sugar/HFCS in them? No thanks. But regular ranch made “from scratch” either with buttermilk and herbs or just mayo and sour cream and a packet of seasoning has a very complex flavor.

blue cheese

>Politicizing fucking salad dressing

Can your moms get retroactive abortions?

the only correct answer

I don't know what for but I'll choose blue cheese regardless.

This just about sums up this board.

blue cheese cause you can mix it with ranch or ranch like stuff and have blue cheese dip and blue cheese sauce, or it can just be plain blue cheese

and blue cheese is amaze balls

The only reason they sell ranch is that it is shelf stable. Cheap restaurants save money. Ranch from a big ol jar is neither refrigerated nor delicious, but it's similar enough being a creamy dressing that they could start serving it.

Back in my day, you used to sometimes be charged extra in a restaurant if you did order blue cheese dressing with your salad. That ended when shelf stable, think Ken's, dressing came out and was added to the Sysco food deliveries. But, it is nothing like real blue cheese. Cheap ranch is nothing like fresh buttermilk ranch for that matter that people used to mix up with powdered herbs and buttermilk or even before Hidden Valley, they would actually make green goddess dressing from scratch which was best.
That died in the 80s. But, people who order wings typically are buying the cheap beer by the pitcher, or using dipping sauces or other crap that numb the tastebuds. Foodies they are not.

When something can be sooo much better, it's worth doing right. My favorite restaurant wings are a local chain in Miami that rubbed off on other changes. Wings are deep fried until completely done, dunked in buffalo sauce, brushed with worchestershire, and then char grilled until dry again. There's a roastiness that happens from the grilled butter and worchestershire, a bit of smoke from the grilled chilies, and the skin crisps up again. That kind of allspice and anchovy in worchestershire goes great with it. They are divinely simple "Sports Grill" style wings, which of course is also the way that Keg South, Hole in the Wall and other miami copycats also do now as well. When I make them at home, they definitely finish on the BBQ grill.