What are some really good blue cheeses? My favorite so far is Shropshire blue...

What are some really good blue cheeses? My favorite so far is Shropshire blue. It's like Stilton but is both sharper and creamier and it looks aesthetic. Stilton is great and I also really like Maytag blue (American)

wrong board fattie

found this in my fridge

Why are most Veeky Forums posters also Veeky Forums posters?

Anyway roquefort is decent

bayley hazen blue is the best

HAHA CHEEZE Xdddd amiriteguise??? xDDD

that looked like a fucked up old hood from the catalog

Inb4 the pics of girls wearing cheese posing on cars

Are you kidding? Most posters on Veeky Forums frequent either /r9k/ or /pol/

What the hell are you talking about? Nice doubles though.

Pt. Reyes Bay Blue (American)
Blacksticks Blue (British)
Cambazola Black Label (Germany - Allgau)
Shaft's Blue (American, aged in an old gold mine)

Who did you steal it from Tyrone?

Thanks user

ken's is very good

Nice list. In addition you and op should give pic related a try. Cabrales from Asturias, Spain. Aged in Oceanside caves. Creamy and very intense blue flavor with tingly sensation. Pairs well with honey and strong and sweet fruits.

Ooooo, I forgot about Cabrales. I haven't had any in awhile. But, now's a good time to have some since super sweet Asian pears are everywhere here right now. Thanks so much for reminding me!

That's what friends are for

Why is it called blue cheese when it's not blue

The mold is a bluish to greenish hue. So it is actually blue.

>it looks aesthetic
Retard.

farmstead, for sure for sure

Does the mould taste good?

Hell yeah.

Yeah. Well it's kind of an acquired taste but it is a strong earthy, salty, and buttery taste often accompanied by a tingling sensation akin to pop rocks candy.

Kariki of Tinos Island. Blue cheese matured inside a squash. It's un-fucking-believable.

The most delicious cheese I've ever had the joy of consuming.

Gorgonzola of course

Neat. So they cut open the squash, put the cheese inside and then what do they reseal it with? Wax?

Not even a little bit. I licked the basement floor of my elementary school on a dare, the building was over 100 years old at the time. It tastes exactly the same. Beer is an acquired taste, bleu cheese is self torture for the sake of being pretentious.

Flour glue, actually. There is only one family making this, and they use milk from their own cows. The gourd is cut with the vine and left to sundry naturally on the field. Then cut open, emptied, sanded, treated with raw milk, layered with milk "rocks" and pressed sea salt chunks. Sealed, and left to mature for at least 6 months, I believe. Thing is, because the pumpkin is an organic medium, no two heads -- or even bites of cheese will ever taste the same, making it the perfect edible for wine pairing exercise.

I'd looked into this right after I first tasted it, in the hopes it was something even remotely achievable. Needless to say... it isn't.