>tfw just finished eating at a KFC buffet

Is there anything more satisfying?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHERE DO THESE EXSIST

flyover states mostly

And people wonder why americans are so fucking fat.

Ate at one while driving from Arizona to California, I think it was in banning CA

Your country is only relevant when Muhammad attacks, Eurofag.

Most likely.

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

>tfw to intelligant to eat KFC

Having self esteem.

Plenty of things. The ache in your muscles after a hard and productive day’s work. The warmth of a woman long-pursued against you at night. The pride of finally mastering a dish you failed to get just right a half dozen times. All of these things are more satisfying than fast food chicken. Besides, Bojangles BTFO of KFC fag.

That's where my grandma lives I think

Naa, I've had all of those. They all suck compared to the Colonel's big black cock.

Alabama mate? Any qt foreign girl there?

Wrong, KFC well done is divine

VAN IN CROWD

A

N

I

N

C

R

O

W

D

That happened here not that long ago in NYC

>tfw the kfc buffet in town closed down and merged with a taco bell instead

>Is there anything more satisfying?
taking a shit a few hours later?

Pizza Ranch buffet.

You are my favorite person right now

Pizza Ranch has grown over the years and now has franchises in thirteen states. Pizza Ranch's specialties are their pizza and chicken.[12] Their headquarters, formerly located in Hull, Iowa, is currently located in Orange City, Iowa.[13][14]

Pizza Ranch is a Christian-based company.[2][8] The Pizza Ranch vision is "To glorify God by positively impacting the world we live in."[15]

The chain has become a popular stop for conservative presidential candidates during the Iowa caucuses.[16][17]
Lawrence Vander Esch, one of the co-founders Pizza Ranch, pleaded guilty in 2001 to molesting at least three teenage boys. It is thought his crimes occurred over a period of at least 19 years[19]. He was denied parole in 2005 after testimony from one of his victims stating that Vander Esch duped young boys by asking them for sperm in an experiment he was conducting

Flyover here.
The only ones around here are like an hour away in a couple hick towns way out in the boonies.

I know you might like to think of Americans as fat, and you wouldn't be wrong, but you're picturing white people who are fat. Actually, strictly among the white population, America has lower (not the same, LOWER) obesity rates than the white population of Europe (if you can even call it white). The reason America looks really bad relative to Europe is because of all of the spics and niggers, who have even higher obesity rates.
That's not to say that our white people aren't fat, too, but yours are even fatter.

Some of the least obese parts of your country are less than 50% white (Washington DC, California, Hawaii) and the most obese state is one of the whitest

stateofobesity.org/adult-obesity/

Based Pizza Ranch.

also per cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html the obesity rate for adult non-Hispanic whites in the US is 34.5%, that's higher than any European country

stop believing poorly sourced /pol/ infographics and posts

Drop the 13% nignog population from the statstics and you still have 32.5% obese. Stop living in denial you fatfuck and accept the fact there are serious obesity issues among all races in the US. You can't get away with a breitbart/drumpf tier argumdnt here, kellyann.

Used to do this once a month with my Great Grandma in FL, miss it.

Love you too, homie.

>flyover-style pizza served by Christfags and frequented by cuckservatives
I can’t think of a place I would enjoy less.

Last time I was at one (15 years ago), there was one in Smokey Point, Washington. Not sure if it's still a buffet location or not though, and I'm too lazy to open a new tab and google it.

I live in Alabama, and the closest kfc to my house has a lunch buffet.

The two next closest do not. I guess it's pretty hit or miss.

I will say the one that does have the buffet is probably the oldest building, It's been recently remodeled but certainly stay has an older look to it compared to the others.