Alright Veeky Forums, you've just gotten $50...

Alright Veeky Forums, you've just gotten $50,000 out of your rich dad's bank account and decide to start up a taco food truck business in the busy streets of Los Angeles. You are challenged to create the ultimate meme taco that will make redditors cream their pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKLRGJYna-8#t=1m36s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_sauce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's got meat in it except you sourced all of it from Niger so your can call it a nigerito

Alligator tail taco marinated in a brut champagne and topped with a sauteed kale under a mango habanero salsa and a pineapple water.

Problem solved.

What's the most Reddit fish?

I'd say red snapper but it's actually probably tilapia.

Ethiopian Tacos

Because everything I have seen as far as Ethiopian food just screams 'wrap this all together in this bread, dude!'

Of course I'm not black so I'd get called a racis and be accused of cultural appropriation. And my food truck would be overturned and set alight. Maybe if I disguised myself as a black person?

Oy, starting to sound like a bad episode of Always Sunny.

I would make it a Mexican/Asian fusion taco truck.

Just wear blackface and speak with an Ethiopian accent

Great, goat tacos covered in soy sauce, rice and cilantro.

Or better yet a whale taco with Mole and a side dish of murdered dolphin.

Fried soy finger and pumpkin spice avocado taco topped with hummus in a Flatev tortilla

rick and morty szechuan sauce taco with avocado and bacon

>you've just gotten $50,000 out of your rich dad's bank account and decide to start up a taco food truck business in the busy streets

god I wish this would happen. Anyway the secret to snagging californians is to squirt everything with lime juice, and the secret to snagging the rest of America is to fry it crispy. Lazy Californian people will literally live off of your food truck of fried lime-spritzed burritos. Calitards think that the hint of lime/citrus = Gaucamole, they have no real skills of taste. You can blow their aids-infested, pot-addled minds with a fucking tomato. Califags are an impatient, lazy, comfort-seeking people, the secret to winning the crowd is to always have the shortest line while parked next to the busiest food trucks, even if the food truck next to you has better tacos they'll only dedicate themselves to eating the better meme-status food up to a point.

Does LA have some kind of Food Truck association that enforces some kind of Food Truck Guild/Union that decides fees, where, and when you can Food Truck? It sounds gay, but that just makes it more likely. I bet it's probably jewishly communist-i-sized and part of the actual food truck permit process.

damn that sounds good

It has to be cheap, but on a rise thanks to everyone buying that thing to make "that cool dish they saw that uses this really cheap cut of meat". Can't be a staple as well. Fuck if I know, here it'd probably be salmon.

underrated

Illegal alien tacos

Free range ground Mexican infused with locally sourced cigarette butts and hepatitis c needles topped with fair trade pozzed up cum sauce on a warmed deportation notice

$50000 is not a lot of money.

>scrapple
>fried quail egg
>chicago mild sauce

$50,000 lump sum is a life changing amount of money for the vast majority of people. And you know it.

Korean Tacos.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKLRGJYna-8#t=1m36s

You bet your sweet ass it sounds good. PM me so you can send me my royalty checks.

Trying to compete in the taco truck business in LA means certain death

Tilapia, by far.

Hey man you need a cook?
I’m in la too and need a job

just have normal tacos, but made by autist that fidget, cry and scream when preparing the tacos

In deeper Mexico they have giant tacos called Machetes (like the blade). The tortilla is like a long oval and they stuff it with meats and cheese and whatever else you want. Touristy places usually have them because people can't resist taking a picture and giving you free publicity. So that's what I'd do besides regular tacos.

Too late that market is flooded. Find a niche and devote your truck to that. Like theater crowds or something and serve foods they may like.

Thats just a shitty example. brainstorm for a while, see what you come up with.

Stole this pic from Google so you can better visualize

Why penis so hair?

>Sweeto Burrito
>Not Neato Burrito
It's like you want to go out of business

Fuck you dude
That only happens in Hollywood

>Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos
gib moneys nao

smoked salmon, thick bacon, mole sauce, sundried tomatos, feta cheese, thinly sliced dried tangerines, lots of coursely ground black pepper.

All natural free range organic pork (AKA wild boar killed on some Texans lawn), braised beer then smoked

Mango-Habanero salsa

Pico de Gallo

Truffle shavings

I armor the truck and crash it into the house of his business associate who I know has more.

They will be fed the ground beef of their children if I do not get paid the $100 million owed me.

I'd rather do something Asian infused. Americans lap that shit up.

Tacos my ass, I'm gonna do nachos. International styled fusion Nachos. Tandoori nachos, Sichuan nachos, poutine nachos, Americana nachos, gyro nachos, the works.

>LA
I choose get robbed by someone who doesnt speak English and go bankrupt trying to find somewhere to live

>already easy to eat food

>turn it into a mess

>my country doesn't have forks

Who the hell would want to eat a mole meat and whale taco?

You don't know what Mole is do you? It's okay...it's not retardation it's just ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_sauce

i can tell youve never been to LA faggot

Well, obviously, all the faggots live in San Fransisco

Poached egg and salmon taco with avocado and Manuka honey cream seasoned with Himalayan pink salt and soy sauce. (Non-GMO, Gluten Free)

It's ribbed for the ladies

>redditors
Foil at one end is shaped into a cone to resemble a narwhal. Bacon can be added to any item upon request. Tips are collected in a fedora instead of a jar.
>The 'Pede
Well-done strips of steak; tomato/chili puree; refried beans; rice; cheese sauce. Comes with a frog trinket.
>The So' boy
New Orleans-style French bread filled with fried tofu; lettuce; pickles; mayonnaise. Discount if you take a selfie with a look of awkward excitement while holding the sandwich.
>The Euphoric
It's like a Doritos Locos taco except all the ingredients are locally sourced from certified irreligious vendors.
>The Boaty McBoatface
Beer-battered fish; lettuce; diced tomatoes; homemade tartar sauce. Fresh lemon/lime slices and stupid name come at no extra cost.