Putting a can of coke in the freezer for like half an hour so when you take it out and open it it's just a tiny bit...

>putting a can of coke in the freezer for like half an hour so when you take it out and open it it's just a tiny bit slushy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gvJi5IwKyk
youtube.com/watch?v=5T68TvdoSbI
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/07/01/self-freezing-bottled-coca-cola-now-available-at-convenience-store-vending-machines-in-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercooling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>drinking anything but coffee, tea, water, wine, and whiskey

>>putting a can of coke in the freezer for like half an hour so when you take it out and open it it's just a tiny bit slushy but then forget its in there and open the freezer 5 hours later and you have a can of exploded coke everywhere inside

>for like half an hour

Meanwhile, in China
youtube.com/watch?v=0gvJi5IwKyk

fuck yeah

What the fuck?

This is some fucking bullshit. How the hell don't we have that.

>drinking tea
laughinggirls.png

Probably because whatever chemicals they use to start the reaction are deemed not fit for human consumption in the civilized world.

>Published on Sep 25, 2009
why the hell is this not a thing outside china?

>set it down for a second
>it starts to overflow, spilling all over the table and your clothes

Sometimes a nice cup of green tea is good when you want to relax.

>chemicals

It's entirely done through pressure and freezing. The high pressure keeps the cola from icing up until you break the seal.
You can do it yourself at home by shaking the fuck out of a bottle:
youtube.com/watch?v=5T68TvdoSbI

They rolled it out to Japan last year :^)
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/07/01/self-freezing-bottled-coca-cola-now-available-at-convenience-store-vending-machines-in-japan/

This happens when Coke is frozen to a certain degree, no added chemicals needed. The machine probably just freezes it to a certain temperature. That drink in the video is in a normal Coke bottle and the seal isn't broken.

Real talk. Am I trash for liking sweet tea, especially Milo’s?

>branded tea
Yes.

I use to keep powerades in a small dorm sizer fridge. and it must of kept the drinks near freezing point. if I pulled one out, there was no ice. but if i shook it up real good, it turned to a slushy

>must of

Stop that.

>drinking green tea makes you a weeb
dumb

>must of

>Thinking it doesn't
How's that fansub of Gunsmith Cats coming along, user?

Does that mean every chink and nip who drinks coke is an Ameriboo?

>en.rocketnews24.com/2016/07/01/self-freezing-bottled-coca-cola-now-available-at-convenience-store-vending-machines-in-japan/
Cool! (pun intended) I'm going there in January so I'll see if I can find some.

Lol faggot soyboy

Yes. People can only drink, eat and do things from their own immediate ocal culture without it being considered appropriation.

Also chink and nip are not the preferred nomenclatures, dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercooling

I didn't see my buddies face down in the muck in Nam for this shit

You won't find any faggot it was just a promotion. Do you want to die cunt? Come to Osaka and I'll fucking end you

This. I dun goof'd last week, user. I just wanted a chilled coke and a smile.

Great post, fellow MAGApede! Liberals are such soyboy beta cucks, unlike us strong alpha male pedes!

Didn't some kid have a can of soda that was left in the freezer explode in his face?

>no beer
Are you a skinny basic white girl?

I stopped drinking beer a few weeks ago.

>pour a bottle of Root Beer in a bowl
>drop 1 whole liter of vanilla ice cream on it and mix it up
>eat/drink with a spoon
This is probably not the way to make the float but fuck it im not Merican so fuck it.

I wonder if it'd work with Ginger Ale too... maybe.

>drinking cawfee

> Not 'Merican
> Eats a whole litre of icecream mixed with root beer

You're not fooling anyone, Pedro

Fun fact: an icee is just coke in a spinning freezer

Hrrmps!

Brandy > whiskey
The majority of Veeky Forums is female
Also beer causes bloating

A slightly thread-relevant story from years ago, working at a grocery store.
>be produce boy
>department carries Bolthouse and Naked juices in refrigerated section
>section has to stay under 40 degrees, has a thermometer with a digital display to monitor case temp
>third-party inspector comes by and shoots the section with infrared thermometer, reads out of temp
>debate with manager ensues as to whether the product is in temp
>manager even opens a bottle, temps the juice inside at 36
>"inspector" insists we turn case down til the infrared reads under 40 on the bottle surface
some time the next day
>stocking onions or some shit
>hear a bang
>hear a couple more bangs
>people are hurrying away from the wall
>store is in the ghettohood, figure someone's shooting the place up or something
>more pops
>realize no one is over there any longer
>go around the table to look
>juice-ice is all over the floor
>empty bottles are on the shelf
>the juice is exploding
Wound up having to pull the screens down, turn the cooling off for the section, wait till the noise stopped, then clean up all the slush from the floors and case walls and neighboring peppers and cilantro.

No need to defend your self, only closeted homos find it embarrassing to drink tea