flavored sugar water

worse than horse cock

because you're a fatass who cant control himself

bubble tea is so good
genuinely confused where these are coming from

tastes terrible, only fat people like it

i'm a shredded chad and i like it desu

hell yea

There is a human need for thirst quenching. Craving things you need could be part of it.

I love tea, and so one of my parts of liking bubble tea is the jasmine tea fix, or oolong or green. Then, the other part is my tropical fruit fix, right back to childhood, from travel to living in the right climate...lychee, mango,longan, passion fruit, honeydew, these are my favorites. Creamy coffee is always good too.

I don't have them often, but I'm fairly sure I'd get sick of the bubbles if I had them more often. Basic iced tea and smoothies cover the bases good enough.

Drink coffee you slope loving faggot

Vanilla mint + tapioca boba

Da GAWD tier combo

caffeine and sugar. Mostly sugar.

I've had it multiple times. The first time it was light and refreshing. The second time onward (all from different places) it tasted like straight fucking sugar. It was the most disgusting shit I had ever consumed.

That said I may just not tolerate sweets very well, I can't do starbucks shit either.

at the better places u can ask for specific levels of sugar, even no sugar

This , ask if they offer reduced sweetness, my local place does

This nigga gets it

Isn't it boba tea?

I always ask for 25% sugar. Much improved.

There's a place nearby that sells these and I've been curious. Is it like ordering from any fast food chain? I'd go inside and ask but the cute asian grils made me nervous

Yes, it's very straightforward.

Quick rundown? I have to ask for a certain tea AND a certain ball flavor?

You have to specify the tea. You MIGHT also have to specify that you want the balls ("___ tea with tapioca" or "___ tea with boba").

The balls don't come in different flavors, so you don't need to specify that.

Supplemental options are typically level of ice (less or more) and sugar level (100%, 50%, 25%).

A fully executed order would sound something like:

"Hi, I'd like a mango milk tea with boba, less ice, 25% sugar"

Usually. Typically they'll have some sort of board with flavor combo recommendations

I used to make this at home. You can just get the powder off of the internet and cook heat the little balls yourself.

ok, do I eat the ball after? Thanks

wow this is really cute
yes u can eat the tapioca balls
they take on the flavour of the drink

I usually try to get a good balance of tea and ball in each sip.

This board let OP get away with "addicting"
You guys are hopeless; it's "addictive", you fuck.

pfff nerd

this is actually really difficult to do perfectly and takes longer than youd expect
better to jus support the local chatime imo

The present participle can be used as an adjective.

ok thanks guys :3

matcha latte with boba can never be beat

>implying honeydew, taro, and barley milk tea aren't the best flavors

HAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII OH NO NO NO NO NO

Anyone here make their own? I live in Alaska and the two places that have this don't do it right.

Would probably help if I describe the problems I have had making it too.

I do a pretty simple recipe of coconut milk blended with ice, black tea, brown sugar, honey, and boba. The milk tea tastes a little bland, but the coconut milk seems to add "grittiness" to the drink. I blend using a hand shaker, so I might just need to upgrade to a real blender, but this seems like more a pain in the ass than it needs to be for how simple the drink is.

bc u touch youself at night

They don't even speak fluent english half the time, though. I could ask for less sugar and then they would put sardines in it.

who the fuck doesnt

lychee tea with lychee jellies is tasty

>at night
I'm not 15 anymore I'll touch myself in the middle of the day if I want I have my own house now

But I'm an anorexic weeaboo and I like bubble tea

if you're here, you're not a chad.

>drinking asian starbucks

Fill bottom of mug/glass with boba
2-3 scoops of ice cream of your choice in blender
Fill rest of blender with shaved or crushed ice and blend
Pour into mug

No it can't.