What is the best burger

what is the best burger
doesn't have to be from a chain

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/videos/sacramentos-squeeze-inn-0128896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Plant based meat burgers are the best for the environment :)

But it tastes bad, thus being inefficient from a taste-based cost evaluation

sorry i meant "best for the tastebuds" burger

This is how I make a burger at home
>two very thin patties
>seasoned with salt and pepper
>cooked hot and fast in a skillet for that good crust
>texas toast with mustard on top, thin layer of mayonnaise on the bottom
>pickles
>onions
Enjoy with a hot cup of black coffee and the evening news. If you can't get to sleep within 2 hours of drinking coffee, you have a weak constitution, and you don't deserve a burger.

Have you honestly tried it for yourself? Puts real meat to shame.

what about with an affogato

That's a dessert, not a drink to be had with your main course. People who serve dessert alongside the main course are odd.

>drinking anything other than water

>If you can't get to sleep within 2 hours of drinking coffee, you have a weak constitution
Or maybe I don't have a caffeine (drug) addiction.

Fuck off, Quentin.

i just really wanna kno some nice burgers yall

For me, its the McChicken

I don't know about the rest of the country, but in the South "old timey" drive-ins are alive and well. Everything is made to the order and wrapped in wax paper with a toothpick to hold it together and packaged in a brown paper bag. That describes the perfect experience.

As for the burger, I want it as classic as possible. 80/20 ground beef seasoned with salt and pepper, fried on a flat-top grill, American cheese, a buttered and toasted bun (not potato or brioche or sesame or any of that "fancy" shit), lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mayonnaise, and mustard. Absolutely no ketchup on the burger. Piping hot french fries and the ketchup packets should be stored in a bucket of ice water.

Wouldn't the fries get cold and soggy in the ice water?

it was all good until the bucket of ice water
what did u mean by this

I'm vegan and i'd rather eat a real beef hamburger than plant shit that tries to mimic meat exactly. this is for non-vegans who want to try trendy shit

venison, jalapeńo and cheddar with spicy mustard washed down with a shiner bock

A vegan emerges that isn't a fucking idiot. Thanks user.

>shiner bock
my fucking nigger. best "I'm going to have 24 of these and there's nothing you can do to stop me" beer.

>A vegan that isn't a fucking idiot.

i'm also a homebrewfag. pulled a shiner bock clone recipe off beersmith. not quite there yet, but fucken close. pic related

The ketchup packets are stored in an ice bucket like cold beer. That way you have ice cold ketchup to dip your fries in.

The Big Bastard from Burger Co. Ballarat

wow nice

That looks absolutely fucking atrocious, which is a sign of a good burger.

cheese looks like melted plastic

>the patty
1/3lb ground sirloin cut with bacon fat, mixed with finely minced onions, and seasoned with star anise and sage. Grilled to medium-rare on a flat-top without any smashing or pressing and with a little butter.
>the toppings and condiments
Roma tomato slices
“Bread and butter” style pickles
Iceberg lettuce
Grilled onions and bell peppers
Sour kraut
Spicy German-style mustard
Slice of a sharp white cheddar
>the bun
Fresh kaiser roll buttered on the insides and toasted on the flattop to a golden brown.

I've actually tried this product out of curiosity - it was hyped to me as the first "I can't tell it's not meat" veggie burger.

It's just not the same as real meat. It was the best veggie burger I've tasted, but come on now...

had a vegan bacon cheeseburger from the fresh chain
biggest buyers regret

Best burger ive had has probably been from TGI friday.

I usually buy whoppers.

Why would you put that poison in your body?

I like a deconstructed burger cause I'm a hipster faggot

>ground bison pattie, mid rareb seasoned with coarse salt and garlic powder
>sauteed onions, mushrooms, mustard greens
>chunk of room temp chevrie
>chunk of crusty sourdough
>bottle of shiner bock like patricianon above suggested

Yum

The quality of the ingredients is incredible, the tomato sauce and mayonnaise are made in house, the lettuce and tomato are always super fresh, the bacon is proper wood smoked not brined crap, the beef patties have fennel and stuff in them and are delicious even without the rest of the burger.

It's mature tasty, plenty of bite.

Research. If a company figures out a way to cheaply mimic beef (or grow it in a lab), I'll be investing in it.

checkers buttery steak burger
-or-
whataburger chop house burger

My favorite burger for a long time was the Li'l Woody from, well, Li'l Woody's.
They have big, sloppy burgers with all kinds of toppings but the Li'l Woody's just a nice quarter pound burger with classic toppings that you can eat without making a sloppy mess.

The Chuckbox in Tempe, AZ wins best burger for me.

In and Out for best chain burger

Aiyoo Checkers is dope. We just got them in western NY. Place is cheap as FUCK too.

my dad makes a burger using toast and ground beef
no extras
no mayo
no condiments
just the beef and toast
by far my favorite thing to eat since my dad used to make me then when i was a little boy
i miss my dad ;____;

I have, and it doesn't.

Not shitposting -- I really did try Beyond Meat, and it wasn't very good. Saying it's the best meat substitute is like bragging about being the tallest midget.

This sounds good, I'll keep it in mind the next time I'm in Georgia.

>Big Bastard
>fits in the palm of your hand

whats your best burger faggot?

squeeze burger

The one I make at home.

>squeeze burger
Is the joke that the burger is bigger than the bun?

>mayo and mustard
>together

Never post on this website again without my permission, retard.

That's just the cheese.

What did they do to it? Grill it into a burnt mess, scrape it off the grill, and slap it on the burger?

They add a shit ton of cheese, then kinda steam/grill it on the flattop. I went once, was bretty good.

foodnetwork.com/videos/sacramentos-squeeze-inn-0128896

>all a good burger needs is a good bun and patty
>almost every restaurant majorly fucks up by using those shitty sesame-topped mass-produced pieces of shit buns and throwing in shitloads of sauces, condiments and fillings that's mostly shit-ton of iceberg
>on top of that the patty itself is often way too small
I dont get it, how fucking hard can it be to get a decent burger-restaurant going on that actually serves decent enough burgers?
I've worked in the food-industry and i can't see it being THAT costly compared to something like pic related which actually wasnt too bad and to be precise if i remember right that was actually "Sloppy Joe" not a burger but yeah just look at that fucking stack of lettuce in it!

Shit you dont even need to go to the extremes on meat, even beef-pork mix 50/50 will work if you mask the flavor a bit with some pepper as long as the bun is decent, no need for anything else, even cheese and bacon aren't needed for a decent burger though they definitely make it better but yeah not that needed.

I agree with you.

Bacon, jalapeno, cheddar slice, A1 sauce (or your preferred steak sauce).

Big Kahuna

So I live in Canada and haven't yet encountered anyou burgers that stand a chance of rivaling those in the USA

Best burger I have ever personally eaten was when I was on a road trip towards seattle. I stopped with my husband at a restaurant called Bob's Burgers in Tulalip because we are both fans of the TV show and the novelty was appealing to us cause we are dumb giddy tourists.
Holy shit. A cheeseburger with thick cut crispy bacon and I was in LITERAL HEAVEN.
Holy fuck I would kill a lesser man to have that bacon cheeseburger again.

Home made you silly burger