Why do all vegans/soyboys smell like shit?

why do all vegans/soyboys smell like shit?

>Joseph Paul Watson claims soy is inventing SJWs
>Promotes "health" supplements on Infowars containing soy.

Cuckservatives aren't very bright, it would seem.

BRAIN F O R C E PLUS

>taking supplements
this is whats wrong with you kids nowadays
you sit down on your computers at worktime and you take supplements and powders to try and get strong

Test and estrogen decides how you smell, so high est low test is the smell of women, which you dislike because you're a homosexual

What do you do if you score low?

Sit back with a bag of popcorn and laugh at rednecks getting triggered over a stick of tofu.

>tfw low test because of varicocele

ignore it since it doesn't matter at all

Thank your endocrinologist for their continued success at keeping your test at bay

It matters in a big way for your health you fucking fruit. That's why testosterone deficiency has to be treated medically and these fags are way bellow acceptable levels.

It's their anus.

Apparently fags suffer from an opening/closing problem after being bummed too many times

Roid at low doses for the rest of your life. Also, just because you take low doses doesn't mean your natural test won't stop. It will and once you stop the roids your test will plummet lower than a 70 year old woman.

I wonder how many of these soyposters care enough to get off the sofa and go for a run once in a while.

>doing cardio

I hope you mean lift, running is a soyboy activity.

Acceptable to whom, exactly? Why do you feel so threatened by low-T bois?

Acceptable to medical doctors. I don't feel threatened I feel pity, they are unhealthy. One side effect of low T is lack of energy, which is why these nu males are probably obsessed with coffee. Why are you so threatened by people being healthy?

Hahahaha, holy fuck. Is what they taught you on Tumblr? Speaking of, go back there.

Low test is ok if you have high estrogen

oooo, somebody's triggered. :^)

Yup

Not for men, erectile dysfunction and low sperm count are also problems associated with low T. But next you'll say that we shouldn't be having kids anyway, begone foreskinstein.

>tfw test levels checked on 16th november
>my test is higher than top 3 combined

fucking soyboys.

and that was my test levels pre-onion godlike mode.

alpha as fuark

Being a man is for suckers