What's the most "old ladies drink this" alcoholic beverage in the world!

What's the most "old ladies drink this" alcoholic beverage in the world!

Sherry

this, sherry & port, tho the latter is getting some appreciation among fedoras

This is a lazy answer

My mother loves port, usually buy her a bottle for Christmas or other occasions. I've tried it a few times and it's just too sweet for me. I know it's meant to be a dessert wine really but even so, how people can drink that is beyond me.

port is great as an aperitif honestly, it's kind of a sailor thing. always keep some on my boat

are you retarded

Gin and tonic, vodka anything. Women prefer clear spirits usually.

I like port and hate that it is a thing of the fedoras.

Dubonais is another fortified wine that is the province of mainly old ladies

Creme de menthe

this

I drank a shitton of them at 14-16.

advocaat

Around here, this is referred to as 'Grandma' (how fitting) and is consumed as a S H O O T E R. I hate the south so goddam much...

youtube.com/watch?v=kUzBQbajbvQ

love this chocky milk

fernet branca

Benedictine
Frangelico

My Gramma is in her eighties and pretty much exclusively drinks rum-based fruity tropical drinks like Mai Tais, strawberry daiquiris, pina coladas, etc.

My grandma mainly drinks rum and schnaps

Good for you kid

In Wisconsin it's E&J Brandywine.
Always before bed.

Orange liqueur is awesome in cocktails.

So true.

My grandma drinks gin from the bottle

wine

Based

Gin, Cointreau, port and blush wine.

Does she smoke a corncob pipe and wear army boots too?

regrets

Sherry and Port are good choices, but don't forget vermouth. That shit is on the edge of a major comeback.

sangria

Reunite
It's a cheap, sweet red wine. Niggers love it

Probably Franzia since those Social Security checks don't go very far and doctor said to drink a glass a day

Sherry and Port are really tasty though.

My grandmother would finish a bottle of that by herself at parties. Never saw her drink any other kind of alcohol.

No schnaps?

My grandfather took care of that.
She did sometimes use the empty 50cl. bottles for water, though. At least that's what she claimed.

My Great Aunt, may she rest in peace, used to exclusive drink Martini's, didn't matter if they were Gin or Vodka just depended on the mood she was in
She was an awesome lady who made it to 103

Don't forget Chartreuse

Sisters will share a dick?

My grandma takes a shot of Jaegermeister when she's feeling sick. She calls it her medicine. She's a short Vietnamese woman in her 80s.

Try a vintage tawny. Tastes like raisins, figs, and tobacco.

yes

Pimms

Brandy or Cognac after coffee

My grandma drinks Negro Modelo and Fat tire.

She's a mid 70's white lady.

I second this

Diego Luna?

OY VEY

Goon bags

I don't know around the world, but my old ass mom lives off of pic related going through about 2 bags a week, and when her friends come visit her they all drink this shit.

My grandmother was a life long member of Rheinhessen SS division. Sieg Heil!

Shit, I'd hate to think of the number of US and Russian troops she sucked off for a chocolate bar.

PS. She wasn't sucking on the British because they were too busy doing it to each other.

>Cognac
Cognac is big in the world of rapping

Sloe Gin Fizz

> port

My one time drinking wine was a bottle of port, (by myself, as my buddies wouldn't drink any) because that seemed like the kinda stuff Conan quaffed but by Crom, did I have a horrible hang-over the next day and never drank wine again.

Global Rules:
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, RACISM

My great grandmother had tons of this stuff before she passed away. I still have some, and I'm crushing B-52's with it.

Next time I visit family in Croatia, I'll leave a mini bottle and a candle by her grave.

I still miss you, grandma ;-;

Almost any variety of herb liqueur will actually do a surprising lot of good for an upset stomach.

kys cocksucker

niggers love Hennessy almost as much as rims and big white women

Prosecco

Sangria

>/pol/ exists
nice try fag, rules mean shit

then GTFO faggot

Ofc niggers love it
What do you think wine is made from?

Sounds amazing