>okay, what's your name?
>c-carl
>alright, that'll be $5.98 carol
>15 minutes later...
>A bellisimo crema midori matcha frappuccino for carlos
>t-thanks

damn i love these

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.hcmuaf.edu.vn/data/lhquang/file/Tea1/Tea preparation and its influence on methylxanthine.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do they get the caffeine in there if it isn't made from coffee? Doesn't powdered caffeine taste like chemical shit?

>green tea = coffee
>what is matcha
Get it together

www2.hcmuaf.edu.vn/data/lhquang/file/Tea1/Tea preparation and its influence on methylxanthine.pdf

True but in the other my friend? Like mocha chip and vanilla bean?? If it isn't coffee based how does it work I mean even pumpkin spice has caffeine

It doesn't even matter. You're just drinking a giant cup of sugar like fat little black kid

former sbux slave here, fraps are made with coffee, basically concentrated rehydrated espresso powder in syrup, or non coffee base. flavors like mocha uses the coffee, vanilla bean is non coffee and caffeine free. matcha is non coffee but uses matcha powder for the caffeine

Fraps are made one of two ways.

Coffee based fraps use frap roast (powdered espresso concentrate, don't breathe that shit in because igh), coffee flavored frap base (It's disgusting and tastes like cheap and fake maple syrup) and then whatever flavors you ask for (Caramel syrup, mocha syrup, seasonal flavor, white mocha, etc.)

Creme fraps are just milk and creme base (same as coffee base but no caffeine) and flavoring (Vanilla bean powder, chocolate chips, whatever).

Green tea fraps are a creme frap but with matcha powder (Which is also disgusting and will get all over your clothes and inside your nose and mouth and will make you want to die if you ever spill it on ANYTHING), which has caffeine.

XD

Holy shit are you me? My name is carl too and people always just autocorrect to carol cause I look like a girl

Caffeine comes from the ground matcha beans, same as with matcha shots and expresso.

Why is it so green?

Maybe, stop stuttering like a Japanese bitch you cunt.

>creme
Does Starbucks use anything real anymore? Even their whipped cream tastes terrrible and is clearly not just cream/milk with sugar/syrup.

>not just cream/milk with sugar/syrup.
whipped cream does not traditionally include sugar, it's literal: whipped cream

Yes it does, next you're going to say butter cream frosting doesn't traditionally contain sugar, duurrr it's literal: butter and cream, huuurrrr duuuurrr

do you think they have a jap in the back performing endless tea ceremonies to make the matcha to standard?

Yes, the literal meaning of whipped cream is one whipped ingredient but I’ve yet to see a place use whipped cream as a drink topper that isn’t sweetened. My point is I don’t think Starbucks uses real cream/milk.

i think they use fake coffee too

h-hi

>$6 for a cup of milk with powdered tea
Felt my credit card break in my wallet

This, $6 is a large homemade meal with quality ingredients.

Thread of the soyboy

DELET THIS

poorfags need not apply, we all know you can't afford starbucks so why even bother coming to this thread?

Enjoy your ass cancer

>doesn't know most cheap food coloring gives u ass cancer
>muh evul gmo
>doesn't realize that commercial organic farmers also use """"""""""natural'"""""""""""""""""" pesticides
>muh vegan
kys

Enjoy your calorie bomb, fatty.

you have very feminine hands, carl

t. Soyboy
Do you also spread avocado on toast?

you're the nu that posted your whiny vegan image
murder suicide your family you worthless piece of shit

>tfw restaurants/cafes have emasculating titles for their most delicious dishes
I will NOT order the "ooey-gooey dirty gold finger-lickin'chickin' tenders"
I am a MAN

Pro-tip: adults don't order chicken tenders

they are NOT chicken tenders! They are chicken boneless chicken wings, but they are given a autocastrating title to demean me for wanting them. I am too strong for that, though. I refrain myself.

>chimping out this much because of one fact stating it's not vegan
You also have to be 18+ to browse this board

chicken tenders are good and inexpensive and often they give you large enough portions for two meals fuck you

>Expecting Pumpkin spice to have actual Pumpkin in it.
>Ordering any of the Sugar coffees in anything larger than 16oz.
>Implying anything made with any favoring is bad.
>Caring about Vegan options when ordering what is basically candied coffee

It's finely ground Chinese leaded green tea. Comes in foil bags pre-mixed with sugar because Starbucks is shitty like that.

You guys ever had the venti mocha caramel java creme mama mia lasagna madara uchiha green leaf acai tea boba drink?

why does this thread have 39 replies? i dont feel like looking at these posts whats going on

mostly people explaining what a coffee is. consider laughing or giving a (you) to I worked really hard on it

it wasn't funny die

oh my lord is that pic dumb

Only the most basic bitch would ever brag they drink Starbucks

How much sugar is in that?

I'm actually embarrassed to be seen with the cup when I get large black from there.

>Live in Cuckbourne
>Awesome coffee at everyone corner
>Even the franchise coffee houses do a decent coffee
>Starbucks has tried so hard for so long to get market penetration
>Still struggles, only 10 stores statewide

Aussies just don't like Starbucks it seems. I only ever drink it overseas. I don't hate it. I don't reckon their ceiling is very high for quality coffee but I will say that I've never got a bad one. I just get coffee though, I would never touch one of their diabetes "coffees" though.

this post is amusing because avocado is actually considered to increase T levels