Is this as good as everyone says it is?

Is this as good as everyone says it is?

Big Kahuna Burger?

Yeah, it is.

Get the fries double animal style, always.

no, but this is.

Pristine

The burger and soda are. Fuck their fries, though. Absolute garbage

Good to know. I hate fries! Literally Filler: The Food.

Can I get this in the UK? What brand is it? All we have is bloody McDonalds and 'Gourmet' Burger restaurants.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck I wish they had Checkers/Rallyes in my area, I miss having checkers growing up in the DMV

It's just a burger made the proper way. A meal there costs like 8$ compared to five guys which costs like 15$ for a meal so that's what makes it amazing in comparison

It says alot when their fries only taste good when smothered in thousand island dressing and cheese.

>It says alot when their fries only taste good when smothered in thousand island dressing and cheese

at the same time????

that says a lot about you.

Those onion rings look like how Popeyes used to make them

I live in Los Angeles and I don't think so. The closest one to me is actually next to a 5Guys and I almost always pick 5Guys.
Their fries are fucking garbage and that's literally half the experience of a good burger is the good fries that should go with it. Their shakes also taste like fucking CHALK. I don't know what kind of shit tier ice cream they use but it is bad.
The Habit is a much better option if price is a deciding factor and you think you're above fast food burgers. A fresh Wendy's burger will also beat InNOut most of the time imo. I don't get that delicious beef taste from their burgers. Not to mention it will undoubtedly always be packed with a line to the sidewalk. it's not even worth the wait or the hype. That's just me.

no

it is the best fast food burger I have ever had

but that is a low bar to set

it's alright.

I don't want you to have unrealistic expectations.
Don't go in there expecting heaven on a bun.

It's a very good burger for a fast food restaurant for a very good price.

You could go to a diner and order a $13 burger or something and it would obviously be better, but In-N-Out is essentially the best out of the McDonalds and Carls Jrs of the world.

Its pretty good, its just a burger made simple. there fries are ass though only good if animal style though. best burger ive had and reasonably priced.

all their food is cheap and is only passable if you cover it in the sauce

but since it's in calfornia and celebrities are seen eating there every so often it's praised like the greatest thing in the world

I'll cover you in sauce. Weiner sauce

no.

it's overrated but like another user said, it's the best fast food burger I've ever had.

get everything animal style

how does this place compare to Culver's?

Lol this fucking jelly

Idk is Culver's fresh never frozen patties fried to juicy perfection in mustard with caramalized onions, ooey gooey cheese, bathed in the perfect thousand island dressing and served on toasted buns?

Cali here. Mormonburger is a meme.

no

>What did he meme by this?

I mean, yes, minus the thousand island which I'm sure you can ask for it

really good with grilled onions. yes, its a tasty burger. but you gotta get more meat to drown out the dulling by lettuce or tomato, which really dont add to a hambuger flavor, unles the tomato is rally good.

it's because in-n-out has names and numbers of Bible passages on their packaging, but he's also a fucking idiot because the Snyders weren't Mormons

i grew up with in n out, so I obviously love it. It's perfection in it's simplicity. Gotta get it with grilled onions. Chopped chiles to spice it up. Animal style works too, but it only really changes the game on the fries.

>but muh 1/4lb patties
just get a 3x3 or 4x4. 1/8lb patties taste better anyway because of the larger surface area to meat ratio.

This. Their fries have never been good, but the burgers are great.

How did I never notice that after all these years?

How does it compare to Steak n' Shake or Smashburger?

smashburger sucks dick. never had steak n shake

Same quality, but no choices.