Post milk prices

Quick, go to your store of choice's website and screenshot your milk prices and post em

>people actually pay more than a dollar for milk

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/6835231/milk-prices-in-hawaii-go-up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't drink milk

Gib

>people actually buy Walmart brand food

I don't know anyone who grocery shops at Walmart. I got to Safeway or McKays. But my milk costs 2.39 a gallon.

>He can't afford Walmart brand

Alaska is a fucking bitch, man.

Expected alaska to be worse desu

Prices start getting insane the further out you go.
The horror stories about $40 gallons of milk and shit like that is out in the Native villages that are only accessible by plane. Everything has to come in on cargo flights.

>wal mart
Literally said “ugh” out loud

It's $2.50 for a gallon at Walmart but only niggers and spics shop there. Publix doesn't list a price because white people can't be bothered over the price of milk.

hmm

google what is 4.54 canadian fun bucks in real money
>$3.57
thanks google

>buying flavorless thin tit water
>bragging about it

I buy my milk from a family farm about 25 miles away, jerseys, the milk is thick and delicious and instantly makes any recipe it's in 100% better. I bet your milk doesn't even come with a layer of cream on top.

You drive 25 miles every time you need milk?

Make that 50 miles. He has to drive back, doesn't he?

If only there were a way to package milk, maybe we could pay a man with a truck to transport it to a central location where people could purchase it. Nah that'd be too hard.

Come at me.

DUDE

Yeah family farms usually have packaging and distribution departments what was I thinking

This is in dollarydoos, so USD $0.76 per litre

Thanks nigger states of America for making it illegal to sell milk across state lines

reeeee irwin pa reporting

why the fuck is PA milk so expensive
.t pittsburgh fag

>Previously frozen milk that expires two days before the label.
Alaska.

Hello

My Walmart says $1.30 but the last time I was actually in the store it was $1.15. I've also seen it in other stores at ~$1.78. It's $1.99 at the grocery store closest to me, but I've gotten it cheaper at both Target and CVS.

Thats only the store brands though. Prairie Farms is still $4.

>living in a rich area

I could drive ~30 minutes and get the same milk for ~1/2 the cost.

JUST

I'd drink her milk every day.

Global Rules:
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, RACISM

$3.80 USD per US GAL

For a second I thought I was getting ripped off, but then I remembered this is actual quality milk.

Cheap milk is a dollar per litre in Australia land. I normally get the dearer stuff to help out the farmers.

>>>/reddit/

Nothing wrong with freezing milk, although I'd do it with quarts and not gallons because the gallons take fucking FOREVER to thaw unless you leave them out

For every thread you post this in, I'll deny a nigger employment.

What the hell happened lately that made milk price plummet?

I seem to recall paying like $3.50 per gallon earlier this year.

>buying walmart brand anything
I rarely ever buy milk but when I do I just get the half gallons and it lasts me forever.

fuck off, nigger.

Calm down Al Franken

Global Rules:
2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

The fuck is a litre you kangaroo fucker. Price it in gallons

Idk. I'm in Westmoreland county right now. I literally hear cows mooing when I wake up. Why is it so much money?

Man, I remember like a decade ago ... I went to Kroger, and there were signs taped up all over the dairy section that said milk prices had doubled due to rising gas prices ... funny enough, they never came back down when the gas prices did. Imagine that.

Wow great story. Where can I buy your book?

Fry's (Kroger): $1.99 for a gallon
I usually get a half gallon or less though.

Whoa, careful there. Laugh too hard at yourself and you'll spill your juice box.

.....milk is cheaper in alaska then it is in Canada god damn
>quality
no
I srsly hope you are being ironic

Multiply it by 3.78 and convert to your local currency.

This. Who the fuck drinks milk?

are you sure that's milk and not just dirty water?

Since we seem to be using Walmart as a control group, here’s Seattle.

Babies and faggots.

stupid fucking minnesota. it'd be $2 cheaper if I lived 60 miles west.

Canadia's monopoly money is fucked

>OP still undefeated in cheap milk prices

It's the same thing in different label package

Move aside plebs

No, it's not

HEMP

>implying babies aren't faggots

Isn't it redundant to call it "Vitamin D milk" when all milk is fortified? And why doesn't it say the fat percentage?

>user, we're out of milk.

I guess it could be worse...

I’d falcon punch the shit out of that smug mother fucker

Fucking rip off.. I thought WV was supposed to be filled with poor people?

The white man

>almost 7 dollars
>Isn't even jersey milk
wew, yeah let me just step aside for you bud.

Crackaz bitch the most over milk though, no one else holds up the line over the price of milk.

if the fat percentage isn't listed than it's whole fat which is approximately 5% milk fats by weight.

how much would it cost in gas though

Fuck I love that milk, I don't think they carry it at the whole foods near me anymore

Milkin it cheap in Cinci

I dont consume much dairy and for some reason I decided to have a big glass last night and dear god I feel like I've got an angry raccoon in my gut.

Get on my level. Nearly $4 for a 1L milk

Impor dari mana? Itu mahal.

No idea. I don't even buy plant milks. I get my minerals from whole plant foods :-)

Where are these sub dollar gallon milk? The only reason I stopped drinking milk was because it's expensive.

Price in lower alabama. Probably get it 20 cents cheaper at the piggly wiggly put they have a 10% surcharge that cancels out whatever savings.

not so bad

hawaiinewsnow.com/story/6835231/milk-prices-in-hawaii-go-up
The cheapest price on the island is a gallon for 4.99 at costco.

Didn't expect to be the worst in this bread
$4.67 in USD

>wholefat milk is 5%
Where? Because here, it's 3.25%.

Horizon organic milk is the greatest and tastiest milk I've ever had, one time I drank an entire cartoon in like 20 minutes because of how delicious it was.

I drink a ton of milk, is that weird? I'll probably have kidney stones by the time I'm 30 or so. I probably drink the equivalent of a glass or two everyday. A gallon doesn't last me long.

Better than drinking tons of pop, which is more common.

>pop

Wanna know how I know you live in the north?

sorry, I mis-remembered the percentage. you're right.

Probably because of the word "pop"

Nahhhh son it really ain't

I either pay about 3 bucks for a gallon or 4.50 for a half gallon from a local place, the half-gallon is a glass bottle, and they give you a buck and a quarter back if you bring the bottle back to the store.

I know it's more expensive, but buying reused glass bottle milk makes me feel better than buying landfill-clogging plastic jugs.

>a ton of milk
>a glass or two

My oldfag ass was established in the early 70s.
>Be me
>Wake up, eat bowl of Super Sugar Crisp™ and milk.
>Have another if it's the weekend
>Go to school, carton of milk with lunch
>Come home, glass of milk maybe a cookie
>Dinner, glass of milk
>Drink milk straight from the carton when nobody's looking
>mfw you never had "a guy" for never ending milk

bretty sure they add carageens to increase stability and shelf life
carageens --> bad

How new are you guys? Never been banned posting on a blue board before?

farmers already basically act at a loss, I'd rather pay more for milk and combat antimicrobial resistance on farms

$3.89 in USD after conversion

Canada is fucked. only bonus is it's really good quality milk.

That's the weirdest bag I've ever seen

love 2 pay less for my low quality US milk amirite fellas