Cheese hate thread

Just to clarify.

>I love pizza
>I love milk
>I enjoy mozzarella
>and provolone and parmesan
>but every other cheese disgusts me

I truly do not understand what people see or taste in cheese. I feel like an alien when there is a movie or a TV show where a character is starving is starts talking about missing cheese of all things. I see meals posted with globs of dripping melted goop coating the actual food and every loses their shit on how good it looks and all I can think is how one bite and my stomach would turn.
If I get a calzone or lasagna and there is romano cheese in it I have to avoid it. Take a bite and feel the texture of soft cream on my tongue I get a knot in my throat and have the choke it down. Restaurant puts cheese on my burger? Can't handle it. I've tried multiple times. I can't taste anything else in the bite and it makes me a little ill.
No cheese fries.
No cheese potatoes.
No mac and cheese.
Never had a grilled cheese.
No tuna melts.
No cheese and crackers.
There must be other cheese haters out there. I know this thread is going to get flamed to shit because people are autistic about their love of cheese.

>Take a bite and feel the texture of soft cream on my tongue I get a knot in my throat and have the choke it down

That's kinda hot

Not much to say, I just feel sorry for you.

Sucks to be you.

That's gross. That's a gross way to live.

Kys

Cheese is literally the only thing that makes life worth living.
>mozzarella
I bet it's the disgusting dessicated type amerimutts love.

Same here OP, I'll eat pizza and cheeseburgers but that's about it. People who gorge on cheese disgust me.

Oh, me too. Mozzerella, colby, cheddar mild in small amounts. I love pizza too.
But parmesan, romano, bleu et al brie idea of them alone makes me gag. How did peop!e start eating food that smells so bad? Whoever looked at moldy bleu cheese and wanted to eat it?

The most bland and entry level cheeses still manage to make your stomach turn? I refuse to believe you aren't just picky as hell in general.

You sound like you'd enjoy some dick cheese, OP, you fucking faggot.

If you are disgusted by anything that's normal to the degree that you are, it's a mental thing.

You're building up this mental block like a faggot. Just stop being a fag and you'll be fine.

>i hate cheese but i love pizza
are you 12?

I get you OP, I fucking hate cheese. The thing that gets me most is the damn odor, they all smell like assy feet.

>not knowing the difference between the EU and Europe

Well that fucking sucks. Guess I'll just eat all the cheese that you can't eat - thanks!

American cheese is objectively gross

I honestly wish I had your lack of taste. If I didn't love cheese I'd have no problems leaving animal products alltogether

It's not an issue of being an American, it's an issue of having access to relatively fresh mozzarella on a state by state basis.

did the guy at the cheese section finger you or something?

How can you love provolone? It's a doo doo ass shit cheese. Parmesan too for that matter.

Yeah whatever dude

Thank you for making this thread. Cheese is disgusting. I've conditioned myself to like certain kinds, but the pigs around me would like curdled milk if it was sold to them as a cheese product.