Do they have frog milk soup in your country?

Do they have frog milk soup in your country?

do americans really

The joke is those are soaking in milk before preparing, the finished dish is not served with milk, although cream sauce would be delightful with a bit of mustard.

That's a travesty against the bodies of those Froggers. It's not cute to roast chicken breast in jack daniels and nyquil syrup. Its not ok to marinate a turkey in powerade.

No, American here, but we do have milk-steak

Nah

They always fuck up the jelly beans though.

True patricians order them raw

UMA

Eating frogs is so bizarre. Leave it to fucking french people. I heard they bottle their farts and give them as gifts during the holidays. Fucking weird people man.

I've routinely hunted bullfrogs at night in the Ozarks in the summer and ate them, you sheltered child. Crawl out of mummies basement and participate in life, faggot.

Immediately think

>"Nice ass, Pepe."

What did you do to me? :(

i went to a chinese noodle place today that had bullfrog on a stick
didn't order it
maybe next time

Probably, since i see some Latinos here selling cooked hamsters on the streets.

Here you go, friend.

Frogs are actually really good, we also eat squirrels and most anything that moves in the swamp

What could possibly be bizarre about this?

Is the frog actually dead at this point? I mean the heart it out, its drained of blood. Does higher function of the brain work at all?

Also, where can I have this in America?

The trick is to heat up the milk slowly so they don't jump out.

O B S E S S E D

I live in a region with a lot of pecan trees so squirrel here is amazing

fuck off clack

the dark parts on their bodies make it look like they have some cyberpunk body mods

UMA

Fried frog in sweet soy sauce

Now I want to try chicken marinated in powerade/gatorade.

fucking americans are disgusting I swear

Yeah, why not actually?

I mean if it's buttermilk that makes sense. You marinate chicken thigh in buttermilk as the lactic acid tenderizes the meat. Frog legs are good mate.