What do you guys think about this carbonara?

What do you guys think about this carbonara?m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_2DBLAt57c

My new gf is Italian and I’m thinking of making her this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs
youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My new gf is *insert ethnicity* and I’m thinking of making her *insert stereotypical food of that ethnicity*

Rookie mistake, bud

:(

Make her something you're confident in, you goober

He looks so old and weird now.

What part of italy is she from?

New Jersey

Rimini

>Rimini
You should make the pasta by hand if you really want to impress her, its not that hard and will save you money down the road

Ok I’m gonna give it a shot, thanks

dont fall for this. italians eat dried pasta

op here
Wasn’t a success
She said my whole dish wasn’t traditional Italian and that I should never try to cook Italian dishes

She left and said that she was gonna just go back to her grandmothers house

HAHA FAGGOT

She sounds like a bitch

they eat both, they serve different functions. The "fresh pasta is better" meme needs to die, though, you're right about that.

Ha! what a count. Apologize to her profusely then tell her you'll make it up to her by taking her to the most expensive italian restaurant in town. Take her there, spare no expense, pasta, veal, wine to whole works. then while you wait for dessert, excuse yourself to go to the bathroom, then just leave. That will be hilarious and teach her to not be such a stuck up bitch hahaha

>Cooking for an Italian woman
You fucked up

this

SOPA DE GATO, UMA DELÍCIA

that looks about right. The part about the cream especially

I don't think you're OP,and I'd feel kinda bad

as long as you dont use onion and cream you'll be fine.
also, it really depends on what kind of carbonara she's used to, once you have your dried pasta and pepper, you'll have to pick between

pancetta /guanciale / speck (only limited to trentino)
pecorino romano/parmigiano reggiano/grana padano

I always go for pancetta, it's less fat and we dont like guanciale here,then grana because I live near padua and venice. Lately I've been cheating with a drop of milk because it helps with the emulsion and I think it gives a better texture. Rimini is Grana Padano DOP zone.

Based Jamie Oliver.

how about you do this recipe instead. from the best italian cheif there is ive treid this one myself and its amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs

Well, technically speaking Carbonara is American... because it was born during the American presence in Rome after WW2, since all people had were water, pepper, and what the American soldiers were willing to trade (beacon and eggs).

Use this recipe instead youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY

Carbonara has existed since at least the nineteenth century. I have my great grandmother’s recipe book from 1910 and she has a recipe for it written down.