I was 23 and home from the Air Force with my new wife. My parents wanted to take us out to dinner. I love seafood...

I was 23 and home from the Air Force with my new wife. My parents wanted to take us out to dinner. I love seafood. Dungeness crab and steamer clams being my two favorites.
They took us to an all you can eat seafood buffet at a place called Tug Boat Annie's. I leveled the place. I was there about 3 hours and it was mortifying to my wife. People were coming out of the back and pointing at our table. "That's him over there". It was like I was Homer Simpson. A waitress even came over and said something like "I've been allowed to offer you piece of Prime Rib if you'd like it". I declined and just kept going. Finally my wife was squirming so much and we were laughing that we started to make a scene. I just called it and said we could go. I honestly could of stayed a lot longer.
Dungeness and I go way back....I just don't fill up on it. My dad tells a story when he was stationed at Whidbey Island on the Navy base. They had an all you can eat buffet on Friday nights. He said I did so much damage one night that they tried to charge me as an adult instead of a kid. I was like 10 years old. So yea...I have a history.

copy, paste aaaaaaaaaaaaaand post

Fuck off, amerifat

Of all the pasta why do you keep posting this one so persistently

it's an excellent conversation starter

look at this fucking photograph.

the time will come that the kind of people who plan, take, or participate in these kinds of photographs will all be fucking beheaded, inshallah.

look at this photograph. why are there six bowls of spaghetti arranged in such a way on a table? are six people each going to come, get one, and sit elsewhere? that doesn't seem to make sense.

look at this photograph. look at the smirking slut. what is she doing with her hands? she's holding a fork in each hand, one with spaghetti and one with a meatball. someone told her to do that. it's something that makes no sense to do. what is the intended effect, or trickery supposed to be on us?

how stupid does the kike responsible for this photograph really think we are?

it must have taken several retarded, pointless, wasted moments in the life of a wasted humans life to get the meatball on one fork, and the spaghetti on another, in order to fake this photograph of an event that never would, and never should, occur.

look at her. smiling like an idiot. what does she have to be so happy about? she's being forced to dual wield incompatible hand held objects that she'd never have a motivation to do otherwise. she's a whore and her mouth takes up half her face.

what a pitiful turn of events that must have led to the creation of this photograph. bloodshed and terror, my friends; brutal, animal atrocity - a reign of nightmares - is the only thing that can purify our culture, our society, our nations, from this creeping insanity.

Ahh yes eating dinner with the wife. It's supposed to be a wonderful time. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

eh that sucks man you do you

Hey, if this is going to be a pasta thread, can someone post the one about beating my wife in rural Oregon because of the top ramen dinner?

I swear to Christ I made that a year ago, and my wife doesn't believe me when I told her it became pasta.

Never mind you fucking beat me to it

If you really made that then well done. One of my favorites. Give your wife a cheeky backhand for me

if she ever told the cops they would assume that it is a joke genius

This has got to be the dumbest pasta I've seen on Veeky Forums. And I've seen a lot of dumb shit posted here throughout the years.

Guys what if this is some next level subliminal marketing for Tugboat Annies?

Thanks for the insight retard. A. The site has a disclaimer saying this is all satire. B. This isn’t law and order. C. Can cops even read?

Somebody post Irish stew!

I liked this thread a ton! let's have another tomorrow!

Yeah I wrote this a while back. I just showed it to her, and found a few other repastas that were archived, mostly on /tv/ for some reason.
She wasn't as amused as I thought she'd be.

I like this one

if you want to fit in that bad you should probably lurk long enough to recognize common copypasta

>mostly on /tv/ for some reason
All me. I posted it there like 12 times. I'm addicted to (you)s

>incompatible handheld objects
That's why I always go sword/mace.

Sounds like she could use some personal insight on the matter

>inshallah
can't tell if you're serious, cause I never see faggots use that one. good job user, much kek

>look at this fucking photograph

Every time I do it makes me laugh

pony

>Dungeness crab at a buffet
I will have to go on a spiritual journey to these promised lands

At work last Friday, my coworker was talking about how happy he was that his mother was visiting on the weekend because she was making her "special lasagna recipe". He talked about it at length and I told him lasagna is rather simple to make and I couldn't see it being that "special".

Today, he brought in leftover lasagna for other coworkers and gave me 1/4 of a piece he gave them so that I would, "know why it is special".

It tasted like generic lasagna. He asked me how it tasted and had an almost triumphant expression. Knowing the answer, I asked him if she made her own sauce and pasta. He said no, but she spices and customizes it herself.

I then asked him how he considered it her "special recipe" when she basically assembled pre-made, store-bought ingredients. He tried to hide it, but it was obvious he was upset and realized that I had won this time. He avoided eye contact when he walked past my desk 10 minutes ago. I definitely won.

This experience has gotten me thinking: what do you consider home-made? Obviously I would not expect someone to grow and mill their own flour to make pasta, but there is an obvious medium between that and throwing together processed foods and calling it your "special recipe".

Discuss.

olives?

I really, really like this image. Do you mind if I save it?

I think you can have a special recipe even with a bunch of store bought ingredients like pre-made sauce. A lot of people customize pasta sauce themselves, and some probably do a good job of it and come up with something that is pretty tasty/different and worth remaking. Not every lasagna is going to taste the same, it depends on the types and amount of cheeses, sauce, meat/veg, extra spices, all sorts of variables that could make it taste different.