What's the tastiest medicine?

What's the tastiest medicine?

Cough drops.

Can't remember what it was, think it was cold/flu medicine; got some from the doctor when I was like 6. Tasted and looked like strawberry nesquick, started to chug it when I was cured and then mom poured it down the drain.

Also developed hives from eating too many coughdrops when I was 11, those Breezers very berry kind.

the medicine isn't tasty, the mint flavouring and sugar is

codeine promethazine

>The pie isn't tasty, it's just the fruit and flour

explain image to me like im a third grader?

>what's the tastiest fruit?
>candied apple
stop being a fag.

spironolactone stops production of big boy hormones so you can become a girl (or manage testicular cancer)

what is the point of the comparison? biological male vs trans fem?

I used to work in pharmacy.

they used to make a liquid ketamine that smelled and tasted like sambuca. shit was cash. then they changed the brand to some sickly sweet synthetic "fruit" tasting bullshit. it tasted like oramorph.

you get banana flavored amoxicillin which is nice.

>who would win
>the testicles who are designed to make you mature as a male
>the pills that are designed to stop you from doing that
seems obvious.

Spiro tastes like absolute fucking shit though
t. tranny

Some orange-flavored liquid antibiotic I was prescribed for strep throat. I caught the disease twice in 2004, just 8 months apart, it was fucking horrible.

>fruity ketamine
why. do we really need to convince people to take ketamine? or was it for horses?

cypro is better you meme

>liquid ketamine that smelled and tasted like sambuca
I'm amazed that you survived. Was it actually easy to get drugs where you worked? The pharmacy bros I've known tend to not risk it.

most oral liquid medication is flavored with something.

why not pills?

Orange flavoured vitamin C. No kidding I could eat the stuff like candy

it was very difficult. basically you would rely on nurses fucking up and not disposing of controlled drugs appropriately..... then you could pocket it and nobody knows.

If you want to score drugs from a hospital you need to be working on a ward.... not in a pharmacy unit.

idk about community pharmacies. I'd imagine its difficult to score from them.

yeah but only if it's actavis ya pleb
that's cool and all, but i can mix powder k into some actual sambuca and have pretty much the same thing. hell, i could chew a piece of gum after railing some k and it'd be pretty much the same thing.

k's kind of pointless unless you're using it as an ingredient for a bag of ketamollicaine or someone else is sharing. mxe is much, much better.

whatever happened to just taking birth control pills until you grow tits? jesus. that being said, a tranny's first choice of any drug is and always will be meth. nothing turns you so gay that you wanna become a dick-chick / chop your cock off like fuckin' cris

this. mine's usually flavored by sitting in a charred oak barrel for a few years

>whatever happened to just taking birth control pills until you grow tits?
That's how that canadian trap died, right? basically it's dangerous, inefficient, and doesn't block test.

lifehack: stop sucking diseased cocks

also you're wrong, every tranny druggie I've known was into Dissociatives.

no kidding. that's generally what the trans kids on the street do, but they're probably gonna die anyway.

dif'rent strokes for dif'rent folks. every serious druggie i know loves dissociatives if they're available (and i'm not talkin robo) but in general LGBTQ looooooves some meth, even if they aren't open about it to non-lgbtq. literally every homeless trans person i've ever met is like that - they won't broadcast being a tweak, because it's pointless. the fact that they're a tranny in the first place is enough advertisement that they wanna get spun and fuck.

>Actavis
>not Qualitest or HiTech
lmaoing @ ur life

mmmm.. klonopin

thinking about those sweet treats is making my mouth water

Dimetapp cough syrup. I remember it fondly as a kid. Very tasty. They ended up having to actually change the formula since it tasted too good and people were just chugging it.

The true love of a man that will take good care of you

Why do you know so much about street tranners?

The GOAT

but they're minty

Broken home, parents had personality disorders, wound up on the street for a few years. Knew a few trannies out there, they would always be the first to make any situation worse with melodrama or try to drink your booze because they have "withdrawls" at fuckin 20 years old. The ones that didn't take hormones were usually pretty reasonable, and were just sad kids that didn't understand why they had the life that they did.

we're talking flavor here, this is a fucking cooking board. actavis tasted better than any nu-shit they make now. shit, i wish they made actavis flavored vape juice

Halls Breezers Creamy Strawberry

do you do meth now?

Amoxicillin. That shit was great.

I unironically enjoy the taste of Buckley's

certain brands of liquid ibuprofen

Lean.

Krogers brand melatonin
Taste like orange candy

you've never had a line of act in your life you fucking loser. wock has the most sugar right now, giving it the best flavor.

you're a fucking retard too, quali is discontinued and was actually made without any sugar, so in terms of flavor it was the worst. tech is good though.

shit i take spirnolactone for high blood pressure

but i don't feel like a faggot

switch to red wine

>no Tums
What the fuck

>k's kind of pointless unless you're using it as an ingredient
Cannot relate.

I was a sex-crazed teenage boy, I just couldn't stop the succ.

I'd get your doctor to switch you to something else asap

I took a liquid antibiotic as a kid once and the flavour and smell, while specifics are lost to memory, are still with me somehow. It had a chalky texture, and was sort of...gently sweet? It was kind of thick, like low-fat cream, and iirc it was green. Wish I knew what the hell that flavour was.

I didn't even *like* it, I just haven't encountered it ever since.

tastes like candy coke powder

Tastiest: those flavoured liquid meds for kids
Absolute fucking worst: lamictal. You can only get it in a soluble form and it tastes like a vodka raspberry left out in the sun for a week :^(

Orange Triamenic. I remember it as a kid, as being better than red, green, and even purple. Fuck yellow too.

strongest smelling is valerian root. if you need your medications to taste or smell good, you dont understand health or illness.medication shouldnt be sugary, if you are an adult. you should feel it, and know its medication, from its bitterness. i take metformin, i WANT it to have a horrible taste. reminds me of my goal of beating my diabetes. a little discomfort is good for the soul.

buckleys cough syrup I think you can only get it in Canada but shit tastes great

Not sure what it's called, but when I had ear aches as a kid I was prescribed a liquid medication that tasted like bananas. It tasted fucking awesome.

You mean that pink stuff they give you for mouth infections?
Because that's the only medicine I remember that ever tasted good.
Fuck syrup, gel capsules and pills or nothing.

Estrofem tastes like victory

Codeine syrup, especially if you mix it with sprite

The use of Salmiak as a candy evolved from cough medicine.

Do finns ever cough?

>OPs goal was to make a tranny thread
>people took it seriously

I love this board.

no, my point was to make just what I said.

altho I'm a bit disappointed that it all devolved to flavored medicine, was more thinking the tastes of the actual chemicals

>demands explanation
>posts trap

Bait is supposed to be subtle, user.

Estradiol Valerate pills are called skittles for a reason

Why would I eat tums when I have perfectly good chalk?

>are called skittles for a reason
Juvenile silliness?

Not exactly medicine, but colonoscopy prep tastes atrocious the first time, you get used to it after a while though. Certain MRI preps are alright, kind of like flat sprite

Not even a contest

chalky victory

this.

also, instant release adderall tastes like candy. and liquid diclazepam tastes like red hots

can't remember the name but when I was a kids we had a GOAT caramel flavoured cough syrup god damn.

Orange flavored zinc suppelements are better

Goat caramel sounds pretty nasty

i cant remember what it was called but it was some sort of laxative that was an artificial sugar that i got prescribed when i was constipated for 3 days. It was delicious and sometimes i wish i got constipated again. It tasted like vanilla and i think actually came in different flavors (one being orange?) from what i read online.

Except spironolactone isn't usually used as a cock blocker by anyone except America, because most of the world prefers cyproterone acetate, usually with some sort of estradiol.

for a long time it's the only drug that was available from international stores that you needed to use if you couldn't/didn't have a prescription

Why would you take unprescribed medication with such extreme effects?

Perhaps someone researched the effects (both desired and side-effects) and determined the risk was worth it.

But... you just go to a doctor.

some countries gatekeep transgenders for years, some places won't allow hrt before adulthood, etc etc, which is time enough for irreversible masculinization, so some people decide to handle it themselves

What if someone can't or won't go to a doctor for any of a number of reasons? It could be an issue of legality, financial issues, fear, social pressure, etc.

>It could be an issue of legality, financial issues
Then you live in a shithole country and have more important things to worry about than self-actualization.
>fear, social pressure, etc.
Then you're a coward

>Then you live in a shithole country and have more important things to worry about than self-actualization.
why not figure your medical problems if you live in a shitty country?

Sure, you can say those things are the product of cowardice, a shitty country, etc. But those labels don't change anything. Those problems still exist for some people/places.

calpol cough syrup.

I know exactly what you're talking about. As a kid I found this shit tasty as fuck but my sister would spit hers in the closet when my parents weren't looking.

Sweet sticky thyme syrup. It gets a bit cloyingly sweet after a few spoonfuls but I struggle to keep its use medicinal. It's just too goddamn delicious.

>As a kid I found this shit tasty as fuck but my sister would spit hers in the closet when my parents weren't looking.
Are you sure you're not remembering uncle Buck's special treats?