*waits 35 minutes for a 4.6/10 burger*

*waits 35 minutes for a 4.6/10 burger*

tfw my local in-n-out is located inland and away from the freeway so none of the tourists and asians shit it up constantly

feels superior

>TFW I'm pretty sure op has never been to in n out because the wait is never that long
My longest wait ever was the one by SFO and it was 20 minutes tops inside. Drive thru is always fast as fuck even the line wraps out on to the street.

There is one 5 minutes from my house and the wait is always that long

>wait for two hours in LA traffic to get to in n out
>line is backed up into the street further causing delays
>takes one hour to finally get food
>its wendys tier

>”in n out”
>takes 45 minutes
what did they mean by this?

it was named after the founder’s wife

I only go after midnight. Double double with chilies and Neapolitan shake.
At least it's not 8$ like five guys.

Has a sober person ever enjoyed eating a fast food burger?

>Living in socal
>Implying Wendy's is bad for fast food
Wow you've just got awful taste in everything don't you?

I thoroughly enjoyed some Whataburger today. 5 Guys imo is good but expensive. Wendy's is generally p decent, and BK's stuff is either awful or surprisingly good.

You're just surprised because BK is usually so goddamn awful. They've set the bar very low for themselves.

Not sure what you mean. This is a legit 10/10 burger; the best for the price I'd argue. What's your complaint?

That he has autism and prefers tendies.

i usually slip the cashier a crisp $1 bill, and always get my food within 10-15 minutes tops. waiting 35 minutes is for the poorest of plebs

10/10
No. A 10/10 burger doesn't have such a painfully mediocre bun (the most important part of a burger)

I love their buns always fresh always toasted. Maybe the perfect bun

That's a new one. Never heard anyone complain about their buns before

Hmm tell me how exactly Asians 'shit it up'?

>keeping dollar bills crisp
I think you might be the poor one here

go away shills

Lol faggot. Glad to see you're this butthurt already

Some faggot, hipster Asians ordered a 100 x 100 because they wanted to show off on social media how cool they were. The workers couldn't cook it fast enough so some of the meat was pink. Corporate didn't like that so from now on, the most anybody could get is a 4 x 4.

I imagine you weird out cashiers with your shitty 1 dollar bribes.

Asians shit up everything.

fuck off

Lel

i just moved to vancouver and regret already because the asians here are incredibly crude and inconsiderate.
I had a high opinion of asians until I came here.

your problem is with the chinese, and not asians overall.
chinese are the niggers of asia

>I had a high opinion of asians until I came here

You sound like a girlish faggot, tbqh.

>chinese are the
niggers of asia
no that is filipinos

>went through an In n Out in a drive through CA
>took us 5 minutes (the place was more packed than a nigger slave ship) to get our orders placed.
>Another 10 to get our food
>top tier burger and fries
you've never been to an In n Out OP, I've never been in one (I've been through a large section of CA, always stop at In n Out over anyplace else) that was like how you described,

No Filipino is beaner

>you’ve never been
>derr I’ve been to one once so I’m an expert
Suck my dick tourist.

Why don't YOU suck MY dick?

>tourist
I've been to like 20 in n outs faggot, I live and drive around California all the fucking time.

>San Diego
Hahahahaha holy shit why don't you just move to Mexico already

>being this poor

Sure you do. Enjoy your flyover state, larper.

>2017
>posting your physical location to a vietnamese motorcycling forum

Come find me.

>2016+1
>Not knowing that every corporation and halfway competent government is already following every device connect to the web.

>muh dox
nobody gives a shit, especially on Veeky Forums

It was the ceo or founder of Zappos right?

i am, do you wanna fuck?

I don't see anything appealing about living in north mexico

Food and weather. The spics stay to themselves.

>pay 15 bucks for a 6.3/10 burger

>Spics stay to themselves
Then how come they're everywhere.

Full disclosure I actually like Mexicans but you can't say they aren't an invasive species.

They are everywhere, but they don't bother me personally most of the time. I wish they'd all fuck off to mexico, but they're a lot more tolerable to live around than the niggers on the east coast I grew up around.

"Watch as the Californian's become hostile not only to every other state minding their own business, but also among themselves. Are there truly any greater bottom feeders than the citizens of the state of California? Tune in next week to learn more about what you can do to prevent a Californian from being a huge prick to either you or a loved one then quickly acting like they kept their cool the entire time."

>California is a uniform and homogeneous demographic
0/7 apply yourself

>they're a lot more tolerable to live around than the niggers on the east coast I grew up around.
That's nice. Are there many black people overall?

>Are there many black people overall?
Very few :)

>Are there many niggers overall
Depends. Cities, yes. Country, no. It's like you said we're a very diverse state. Basically a mini united States. We have rural white regions and urban multicultural centers. Our county by county electoral map basically mirrored the national state by state one.

People don't realize that California is more purple than blue. It was one of the first states to get rid of benefits for illegals (Prop 187), overturned gay marriage (Prop 8), and has restrictions on how much property tax can be increased Prop 13). Of course the first two got overturned by judges who didn't want to listen to the people.

>pass by In and out
>see cookie cutters in line in their Toyota Piouses sipping their starcucks
>go to Denny's
>have a Superior burger
>see the same faggots in line after i finish my food

dumb frog poster

I've never had to wait long to get my burger.

Well of course not, they let gay bois cut in line.

Post about something you like. I DARE YOU.

*pays $4.6 for a 35/10 burger*

>live in LA

Wendy's is expensive as fuck
Shame because it tastes pretty good

>Fast food
>Expensive
Choose one turbo pleb