Redpill me on meat grinders, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on meat grinders, Veeky Forums.
Are electric ones a meme? What's the point of an electric one? Just seems a lot less reliable and expensive. Discuss.

Fuck you stupid niggers. I should've known that this board is full of Amerifats discussing their precious hamburger chains

do they make gas powered meat grinders?

what about solar powered? or coal? maybe nuclear.

I bought the attachment to my kitchenaid but it burnt out the motor when I tried to grind 10lbs of meat. So I said fuck it, and bought a no name chinese
1500 Watt grinder off amazon for $50.00 that is a real workhorse.

If this is an E P I N jab at me questioning electric meat grinders, do know that there are also manual meat grinders, you fucking babby retard.

is it nuclear powered?

>What's the point of an electric one?
to grind the meat using electricity rather than other methods. nigger what the fuck do you think the difference is? is there a difference between an electric pepper mill and a regular one? I use and hand grinder because it's what my mom had

ok but what about dam powered meat grinders

im gonna go to a hamburger chain thread now lol

I just wanna make my own sausages.

Well, there's no reason for an electric toothbrush, for instance, you fucking nigger.

So my thinking is - why get an electric one instead of a manual, if you only grind like 5kg of meat per week.

wait what about wind powered meat grinders. i really just want to know how many options there are to power my meat grinder.

i only brush my teeth once per week

its all in the hips man....

wait wait all this does is raise questions about tooth brushes. what about a gas powered tooth brush? maybe a natural gas tooth brush. do any of these exist?

or lips in your case....

ITT: funny faggot(s) mommyboy born after 2005 that has(have) a hard time grasping the idea of a non-electric grinder

>i grew up on a farm and my ol pa used to make me grind meat for hours!
stfu fag lol

man im just confused about these fission powered meat grinders

What happens if you put a steak in a blender?

you get a good sauce. just add water ...

in a manual or electric blender
can you redpill me on electric blenders

>I'm a little retard on minimum wage and don't think about how to wisely spend money or the future hurr durr
>gee I wonder why my life is so shit
>I demand a $15/h minimum wage!!

It's funny how I can tell exactly the type of person you are when I haven't even seen you

Pro
Ject
Ion

lol

Pneumatic

>projection
Literally a way of saying "no u".
This is literally a kindergarten level response. Must've hit a spot ;^)

damn dude you got me
a least i have a rich family
gl working for the rest of ur life lol

took you a while to muster that response tho

No even him but damn you're a soyboy

I wouldn't trust a person who owned a meat grinder for their own personal use. Seems like the hobby of a disquieting, alarming person to me

Minced meat from tescos is shit.
And I can only buy high-fat mince from the butcher's.

What's the point of a meat grinder though? Ground meat is always cheaper than any other slice of meat per kilo at the supermarket.

I guess some people still hunt their own food.

electric toothbrushes are for people too lazy to brush manually. you double nigger.
>if you only grind like 5kg of meat per week
you don't. electric are for people who don't want to work the machine by hand. that's it. just like almost every single electric kitchen appliance there is.

Three times, that's the secret, three times through the grinder.