Do you start cinnamon rolls first thing in the morning and end up having a late breakfast...

do you start cinnamon rolls first thing in the morning and end up having a late breakfast, or do you make them the night before, keep them in the fridge overnight, and then bake them when you wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzDbDVhzzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>late breakfast
no such thing

the latter
gives more flavour to the dough to rest overnight

don't eat cinnamon rolls

good substitute is to take a bagel and sprinkle aspartame and cinnamon on it.

I assume the best method would be to let them sit for their second rise until they are fully ready to bake, then pop them in the fridge. In the morning, take them out of the fridge and straight into the oven.

Or would it be better to put them in the fridge a little bit before they've fully risen, and then let them finish rising in the morning before baking?

The latter

prepare them the day before and eat them cold you fucking mongoloid

Make them the night before. Otherwise breakfast would be lunch.

This is the correct answer.

>cinnamon rolls for breakfast

it's a once or twice per year thing, on christmas morning or other holidays

This is officially my favorite board. Everything here is so retarded awww no one cared enough to respond to op's question about cinnamon rolls

these take like less than 30 minutes to make dude

>good substitute is to take a bagel and sprinkle aspartame and cinnamon on it.

hilarious

Get up at 2AM, start them from scratch, and finish them just as your family is waking up. Make sure to have hot coffee ready and waiting for them.

30 minutes isn't even enough time for a single rise unless it's like 100 degrees and 90% humidity in your house.

they need to rise

I had to squeeze this last guy on the side

One of you senpais hook me up with a recipe for some extremely gooey cinnamon rolls

I still need to experiment more to perfect it but I've gotten good results by baking them covered so the steam gets them soft and gooey

ms,hvjdsfghlksdjyfhd I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA

pretty sure this is what I used

>no brown sugar

not sure how i feel about this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=VjzDbDVhzzs

I don't eat cinnamon rolls. Only whole foods for me. Not the store. Foods that are whole. Cinnamon rolls make me feel worse for having eaten them. I'm sick of seeing photos of shitty dense and dry cinnamon rolls. Good ones take three hours. Do any of you make them with ceylon cinnamon instead of cassia?

Sticky buns not cinnamon rolls you degenerates