USE SOME FUCKING GLOVES

USE SOME FUCKING GLOVES

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING DIFFICULT YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING SLOB TO USE SOME GODDAMN FUCKING GLOVES WHEN COOKING FOR OTHERS AND HAVING TO GET HANDS ON.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegourmandmom.com/2010/10/09/pizza-dough-with-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely not, when making bread.

Every single study has shown statistically that workers who are forced to wear gloves have way worse hygiene on the job than workers who use their bare hands. They wash their hands less thoroughly and less often.

is that a fat baby kneading dough?

nope

Haha I think it is

are you fucking autistic? the bread is cooked to at least 350 degrees, often much higher, there is literally zero necessity to use gloves.
And even for food that isn't cooked through to such high temperatures, are you seriously afraid of some little germs? If you're going to get seriously sick from something that is transferred via someone's fucking HAND, you probably would have died anyway of something pretty soon after.
Plus what this guy said

>Every single study

>wet hands in gloves
>horrible rash on hands
fast food was a fucking mistake

I hope you realize that you purposefully put bacteria into bread to make it rise

Food thats cooked in over 100 celsius doesn't need gloves you dumbfuck.

Literally this.

No, you're stupid. If you can't wash your hands properly. Go ahead and kill yourself.

As a dishwasher I've never gotten a rash on my hands from my gloves. I think you're just a fairy.

that's becasue you wear thick, real gloves when washing dishes. You can't do that when preparing food, you have to wear thin plastic bags around your hands so you can still feel things, which do give your hands rashes

As a chef (at a small diner), I always make a point not to wear gloves or wash my hands too often. There is too much paranoia about germs nowadays, and this will backfire and result in people getting to overprotective to the point they will become susceptible to common bacteria and viruses more easily. In fact, I've noticed people who eat in my restaurant are far healthier in general, no sniffles or coughs etc. and I think it's in part due to my routine of using semi-dirty hands to cook with. Germs are part and parcel of proper modern day cooking.

Lol

I use yeast from my vagina to make bread ;^)

I hate people like you

I use the same gloves as the rest of the kitchen. Nitrate gloves.

>you need to feel ze food to cooka ze food

The customers are far more likely to have more germs on their hands while eating the food than the cooks that are preparing it. The door handle that they had to touch to get in is covered in germs and if they handled their food while waiting then that is more germs.

That's literally because you don't have to handle food, which requires washing your hands and changing your gloves every time you get on line from doing something else.
And as I said, that's only if you work in fast food or a casual dining shitfest.

>dishwashers don't have to handle food

Sounds like you have never worked in a busy kitchen before, if your dishwasher is worth there salt they can be pulled off the tank for 5 minuets and placed where the line needs them when you get slammed.

Unfortunately all my dishwashers are fuck ups or kids. Pulling them over would just make my food take longer because they would be standing in the way. We just had our dish boy come in and quit this Friday when we were busy as fuck and I had the privilege to go wash all the dishes that had been piling up all night after cleaning the rest of BoH

For fuck's sake, that's not the fucking same as
>make food
>okay user you have 30 seconds to spare, go take this garbage out
>come back
>wash your hands
>new gloves
>get on line
>make some orders
>okay user you have a few minutes so go clean the lobby
>work on that
>wash hands, new gloves, back on line
>user the diet pepsi is out go change it
>wash hands, new gloves, back on line
>repeat once an hour until your hands are red and broken out

Does anybody else get itchy palms and fingers with teeny tiny fluid filled blister like bumps ? I cant fucking get rid of it

that's called eczema
you quit, that's how you get rid of it

I thought I was the only one. I went to the doc and he said it's probably allergies. Well I'm a poor cunt so didn't get a test done but it does seem to only happen this time of year. Never heard of winter allergies though...

That sucks but it's hard to find a good dishwasher for a busy kitchen, took me 6 months to find and train someone to replace myself.

>implying dishwashers don't do 95% of that

Had it happen to me before. What I did was wear gloves when washing and when not at work I put lotion on my hands around 2-3 times a day and it cleared up after a week or 2.

Can beer bread be scored?

You're not prepping food though, so you don't have to wash hands and reglove. If you get pulled that's a rarity. I've been a restaurant dishwasher too, it was infinitely easier imo.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who think cutting boards are clean

Unless it has raw meat on it the best my cutting board gets mid service is a wipe with the dirty dish towel IF I even have the time to wipe it off.

But I did and that's what you're not getting. The only things I didn't do at some point or another is saute and plate. Also yes you do have to wash your if you do anything else besides working front of the tank where you clean the dirty dishes. Dishwashers are the do almost everything guy when it gets real busy.

When I rub my fingers together I get little balls of skin flakes and cheese build up. Its all over my mouse and keyboard too.
The fingers and palms shed a huge amount of skin every day. Do you want some nasty Mexican's DNA in your food? You are quite literally eating a portion of human flesh.

Congratulations, you have AIDS. I don't have skin and cheese falling off my hands.

Congratulations!
Its great that your superhuman skin never shed, sweats, or gets greasy. But guess what?
The guy making your bread... his does. How does that make you feel?

doesn't bother me one bit.

I keep staring at this image but there is no possible way that those don't look like the fingers, hands and arms of a baby.

thegourmandmom.com/2010/10/09/pizza-dough-with-kids/

It's from a mom blog.

Fucking this. I went inside a Wendys to get some fries, and frosty. the niggers behind the counter all had gloves on, fucking scum bags were touching every door handle, and surface, monitors, different burgers, salt shakers, everything with a single pair of gloves.

whats the point? just wash your hands.

It's hilarious you think "gloves" mean "clean". You're a generic dipshit that doesn't get the septic environment.

(((part and parcel)))
Oy vey!

>he wears gloves when washing dishes