Is there a more polarizing food in North America?

Is there a more polarizing food in North America?

olives? What do you mean by "polarizing"?

olives?

faggot who can't speak plainly means it in terms of a "you love it or hate it" extremes with no in between

They're a love it or hate it food, and I feel like the majority of people here hate it.

What kind of faggots do you surround yourself with? Only children don’t like olives

No, faggot, they are gross. I'll eat them, but I still think they're shit. What kind of sick fuck actually enjoys them?

Oh. Well I guess sushi's pretty 'polarizing'. You either like that or you don't. Olives though are ok. Can't eat too many because they're so salty but I don't dislike them.

>he gets mad over simple words
Spotted the retard.

>gets called faggot on Veeky Forums
>thinks someone is mad
It's you. You're the retard.

Pizza in America. Everyone eats it, everyone from New York or Chicago thinks their style is the best because regional pride and they're both wrong but it is not possible to say otherwise to them.

>olives?

New meme everyone please force it

Look at this child everyone and laugh

olives?

dick

shit tier: green
ok tier: blue
god tier: shriveled up purple

more like a pleb-filter food. olives are fucking great

i fucking love olives, olives gotta be a god-tier snack to have with booze

Olives and Pickles are actually pretty deece for you when sobering up desu as long as you don't eat so much that you double your blood pressure.

pineapple pizza

My phone auto corrected 'desu' to 'desu' wowee that's probably a sign.

Filter short circuited my brain I need to contain myself to al/ck/ holy shit

lel

You have to be 18 to post here.

olives?

Only if you're a pleb. Same people that order a burger with nothing but the patty because "Mayo and mustard are gross!"

There's other flavors besides Butterfingers

Eat your veggies Jimmy

Well done steak.

>faggot who can't speak plainly

You are a fucking retard if you do not know the term polarizing.

fuck you, you fucking libtard academic jew cuck. Only faggots use big word to sound more smarter when they are dumb. Real people use normal words and not that gay shit.

>more smarter
Retard.

t. less smarter