What's the worst beer you've ever tasted?

What's the worst beer you've ever tasted?

Pic related. Even Natty light tastes better than this. Tastes like piss flavored mud.

Allagash White, which is weird because it's highly regarded. It tasted like feet to me, and not in a good way.

Halloween flavored beer

Hop on or die IPA. I got it for free after a botched order.

It doesn't even taste like anything though. It's on the verge of sparkling water

Michelob isn't even terrible. It just tastes like mildly flavored water. Ever had Hamm's? that shit is fucking disgusting, and everytime I somehow find myself drinking one, I wanna puke

>Sample Lager
>8-Bit Pale Ale
>Hasselsloth IPA

Those are my three lowest rated on Untappd.

IPAs are definitely shit-tier

Also pic related. The definition of trying to be cool to pass off selling a beer that tastes like literal shit

I've had good IPAs. I mostly drink jap beer though like Asahi Black and Yebisu

Tastes like water with a drop of piss in it. Real popular with kids around here (I live in a college town).

keystone light is even worse, it's super flat too which is terrible for this style of beer.

My advice to college kids is to just buy Miller High Life instead, it's cheap and good.

Mich ultra isn't offensive, it barely has a taste. The worst beer I've ever had is hurricane high gravity lager, no matter how cold that shit gets it just tastes like warm beer. I threw up off a $3.00 four pack of tallboys

I'd say local brands are best, or Steel Reserve if you just wanna get fucked.

Steel reserve is also gross

Sam Adams Boston Lager.
Why the fuck is that swill their flagship beer? It's disgusting. Literally no one I know likes it.

Fuck off, Sam Adams is delicious.

I like some of their other stuff but I cannot drink the Boston Lager.

How can you not like it? It's so tasty and balanced

Busch. Natty Lite and Rolling Rock are fine cheap beers, but Busch I can't even stomach.

It's got some weird aftertaste to me.

Tastes like fucking lunch meat

Stfu, this beer is fucking based

that beer is delicious

Any IPA tastes like the same generic crap. I can't honestly see why anyone can say it's complex or anything.
Quads, trips, dubs. Those are truly complex beers.

Absolutely horrible.

I mostly drink pale ales like fat yak. I love Jap beers like asahi.

Offered to me at a party.
Like drinking marmite, absolutely horrible

Shiner Bock's White Beer, no idea what kinda wacky name they put on it.

I don't know if it was just the case I got or what, but it was like drinking bottled seawater. Rest of their stuff was good though.

I had this shit when I was in Prague, holy fuck it was awful. Almost tasted like cheap Vodka with the aftertaste of some sort of beer.

>10 for a six pack
nigga do you even go to college

Strong lagers tend to taste like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they adulterated it with neutral spirit either.

beer tastes like shit accross the board and it doesn't even get you drunk. Its another one of those normie memes like sports I've excised from my life

Hoegarden is pretty bad. Bud-dry was always rough.

Is malt liquor considered beer? If so, this. Fucks you up but holy hell its trash.

a twelve pack of Beast goes a good distance

thank you for saying what I was thinking

Why would you drink danish piss in Prague? Harboe is an awful brewery, possibly the worst in all of northern Europe.

>ULTRA
Fuck that shit…
As a certified OBSESSED, I of course had a very strong opinion of burgerland beers, and when I finally managed to holiday there, all of my nightmares where indeed fullfilled. Bud light is as bad as I imagined it to be, as is coors and all those other brands I only read about.
But after sampling all the pisswater, I figured I should try something else. Maybe there is indeed some civilisation to be found?
So I was at this restaurant, and next to all the horrors of Bud, they had this vaguely european sounding Michelob ULTRA. …lob? That's a german word, so maybe they have some german heritage, and ULTRA sounds pretty maximalist, and all our Bock beers have names like Maximator and such, so maybe this is my ticket to flavourtown?
I ordered it, and fuck, it was the worst shit I ever drank.
Makes bud light seem like a tasty option.
So yeah, sorry 'murrica, you blew it!
I wanted to stop being OBSESSED, but you gave me Michelob. Fuck that shit, I'll europost in every thread its applicable!

America never really got a beer culture due to mass industrialization and corporate bullshit.
Even the ‘craft’ beer scene was a product of vast corporate entities. It’s essentially the usual macro pisswater with added ingredients.
Retard hipsters and numales fell for it whilst the rest of the country sat back and laughed at them for paying a premium for what is essentially bud lite with added flavourings.
tl;dr: only gullible hipsters and soyboys drink so called ‘craft’ beer.

Oh hey that's the degenerates' choice here in Hong Kong too.

two Cobras and a 20 pack of mmcnuggers was my afterwork delight for a good six months

>piss flavored mud.

Gonna have to pick that up.

You're just too smart for us

there's worse

>t.don't know what I'm talking about

*bows*

None of the beers listed even come close.
This shit could only be tolerated if it was just above freezing.

I unironically drank that at uni because it was cheap af and I was a poorfag who needed to save every penny not spent on beer for pot.

I'm sorry for your loss, that is by far my favorite macro.

All beer is "essentially" the same with different ingredients you mong. You could say the same thing about pizza

I'm Australian, haven't heard of it before. Plus our beers here aren't as strong as some of the stuff over in Europe.

At least the Belgians know how to brew strong beers that taste great.

Possibly this.
>at the bus stop with coworkers after work
>tired as fuck
>decide to buy some beer
>hey, this is pretty good
>have great time before bus comes 30 minutes later

>decide to buy it a week later to drink with father
>it's shit

>I'm Australian
Want to go halves in a slab of Tun bitter mate?

the fuck is this

Forget.

It tasted like corona but worse.

can't remember the name of the absolute worst beer i had, it was in a burgundy can handed to me after handed to someone else at a kegger. fucking awful, i'll never forget that sip i took.

pic related isn't the next worst, but probably the most underwhelming. not a fan of beers with a heavy maize flavor.

"Malt liquor" is sort of an arbitrary legal term to create a different tax class from "beer". It's effectively just beer with a higher ABV. Most beer is like 4-5% whereas I've seen malt liquor here in my state anywhere from 5.9-8.5%.

>What's the worst beer you've ever tasted?

Bavik. By quite a bit. Really horrible beer.

In my state it's either boags or cascade

Not bad at all. Here's a pic of me chugging one like a month ago. The bottom of the 40 was a bit gross tasting.

Natty Daddy was awful, like regular Natty with corn syrup and vodka flavors. Steel Reserve is bad too but more complex. Hurricane HG was the best, it was amazingly smooth for its alcohol content.

Also why are Miller's beers always higher calorie than AB's?

>maize
do people outside of the us unironically call corn by the injun name?

I'm not sure if it counts but it is a malted beverage. This jar of apple pie flavored shit called American something. Found it in Washington it was like rubbing alcohol and apple spice but too low abv to make it worth my time to power through it

Thank god im not the only one
I hated it and drank 2 cans while plugging my nose. Then I threw 3 cans away unopened

Every IPA has been the worst beer I've ever had. It's like a thanksgiving with niggers. Just toss a million spices into whatever you are having to overpower your horrible concoction and call it a day.

Pabst Blue ribbon

Fuck sake mate turned up the other day with a tun of these little cunts, beer for people more interested in value than beer, plus it's american.

I was drinking VB so I can't pretend to be a connoisseur but imported cans that are smaller and weaker whats going on

I'm from Hobart myself, moved up to QLD though.

>virgin who plays video games all day calls other people soyboys

You only tried shitty macrobrews

Earthquake beer is the most disgusting I've ever had, tastes like corn syrup mixed with cheap vodka

bought this because it looked like a bargain at 2$ a big bottle and never heard of the brewery before
apparently the brewery is some sort of scheme to sell shit beer to west Canadians

ugly and faggy looking. god damn.

I used to drink this because a case(24) was only $9. After a while I never got a buzz from it any more. Back then I was drinking almost a case/day. Switched back to natty lite. Dunno what happened with keystone.

Didn't notice it was the Ice version. I still wouldn't trust my money on it.

For the love of all that is holy please dont ever drink this shit.

I haven't seen generic beer since the '80's when I was a kid. Used to sit in the generic isle in HEB, not even refrigerated.

>Hurricane HG was the best, it was amazingly smooth for its alcohol content.
My nigga. Slurricanes are great after a day's work. Great bang for the buck and not bad tasting like some other shit.

I always thought the can was just a meme but apparently people like this do exist

this stuff is vile

I got it on tap without knowing anything about it or the memery of the packaging and enjoyed it. I probably wouldn't have gotten it at a store though if I was just going off how they brand it.

Cobra squad

Drink malt liquor ONLY Malt liquor

this beer is gonna cause a civil war in spain

not beer, but this stuff is foul

>My advice to college kids is to just buy Miller High Life instead
A thousand times this. My college days were spent with morons drinking Busch and Coors lite. How I wish someone would've put High Life in front of us earlier.

Steel Reserve is fine as long as it's cold.

lookin like a cool guy homie

I fucking hate newcastle. Undrinkable

Definitely didn't liked it, but still finished the whole bottle because mama rose no quitter.

Made the mistake of ordering this at a bar without knowing anything about. Hands down the nastiest thing I have ever tasted! It took me about 75 minutes to choke it down.

I'd hang out with you guys

I know it's beer but I just want to bitch about how absolutely shit this cider is. Absolutely repulsive.

stouts

they should go in your food, not your glass

I also drink jap beers but only because I'm stationed here. Otherwise there's nothing special about this shit. Stop being a weeb

>hated by many, loved by few
>lists two almost 100% ratings right underneath

what did xhe mean by this?

Natty Light is really not that bad for how cheap it is

Consumer Reports liked it

Anyway I don't think it gets worse than Miller High Life, which is dirt cheap but unforgivably awful

Also up there is Natural Ice, not to be confused with Natty Light or Natty Daddy

anyone know some good beer brands?