Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce

Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce.

I didn't put to many onions. 3 small onions that's all I did

>cutting garlic with a razor
Paulie is truly the boss

I felt he allowed too much shitposting, but he was still a very good janitor.

>ayy ooo, issa jus one small onion! Why you gotta be breaking muh balls paulie

*FORGETABOUTIT*
*WAHOO*
*BA BING*
*ONE-UP*
*MARIO TIME*
*SO LONG GAY BOWZER*

I've literally never eaten something that had cooked onions* in it that I've ever thought had too many onions.

*I've had salads or burgers where there was too much raw onion

Thats the problem with most italian-americans they think they know everything about food

This guy was great, we used to call him Little Jannie Hotpockets. He'd make your board look like fuckin' Reddit. He was the best and he did it for free, too.

Jesus Christ Paulie it's just garlic

MARON

>This thread

>your post

>"Vinnie, how do you like yours?"

>"Rare, medium rare."

>"Medium rare, hmm, an aristocrat."

>"sonuvabitch! I cut my finger."
>"we're gonna have to start another batch".
>"unless you like the taste of HepC".

Not a bad post; not bad at all.

You're both barely multicellular.

Ironically, this thread is one of the best in the catalog.

Also, >he doesn't cook a whole sweet onion in the sauce for hours, remove it, and then fry the onion in egg and breadcrumbs

Underrated line.

I'm sure you never did. But if you eat pasta every day of your entire life you start to develop a nuanced enough spaghetti palate that you notice when the recipe is off. Such as if it had too much onion in it, for example.

there's no such thing as too much onion.

Just my two-cents here

Too much onion would affect the texture of the sauce more than the flavour. Also, more onion would take longer to cook, maybe they were pressed for time. They are "Goodfellas" after-all. It depends really on the purpose of the sauce, If I was cooking a meat sauce I would use onions but just a pure tomato sauce, probably no onions. But you know what they say "Onions cry so you don't have to" By the way, it's not my picture of tomato sauce in the attached, but I just wanted to give you an idea! Might cook it tonight!

Best,
Michael-Allen

You do understand that they are in prison in the scene where all this is taking place?

>can get everything to cook a pasta meal in prison
>can smuggle in literally deadly contraband like a razor blade
>can't get a regular fuckin garlic press

Razor blades aren't contraband, especially back then. You need them to shave.