A-user YOUR N-NOODLES ARE R-R-R-READY UwU

A-user YOUR N-NOODLES ARE R-R-R-READY UwU

>all that stuttering

What did you do to them this time you duplicitous wench

Anime website.

what's this?

>animu website
Weebs really are this dumb.

Veeky Forums was founded as an anime website and is literally based off a Japanese imageboard.
Here's your (You).

Thanks

So what?
It’s not an anime website now.

Sorry, newfaggot. Veeky Forums was founded to discuss /a/nime and /b/ anime/random. The other boards are for secondary interests of anime watchers.

Anime is and always will be allowed on Veeky Forums. If that bothers you, GTFO.

Thanks bb *kiss*

UwU t-thank you... *hugs*

Fuck you and fuck your gay gook pedo cartoons.
I’m here to talk about food and cooking.

I-I'm just nervous... I'm not t-that good at cooking...

And America was founded as a bunch of English and Spanish colonies. Things change.

>the secondary interests of anime watchers

I l-love you, user..!

Not that good at cooking, eh? And you're attempting Ramen, which requires a carefully maintained and lengthily prepared stock made out of cracked bones, eh?

Your story is inconsistent.

Love you too~

And the two most used languages are English and Spanish...
Hmmm.......

M-my mom used to make r-ramen..

Why are you all so serious about an Indonesian watercolor site?

>pedo gook
The blitherings of a disturbed, confused individual. I'll pray for you.

That's a vastly poor analogy

>kys XD

>why are you guys trying so hard, be more apatheric like me I'm so cool

What, did she run a shop or something? What did you even use for the broth?

>EW PEDO xxxxpppp
lol

Y-yeah...
And I can't tell you what's in the broth! It's a family secret!

Well, I'm not eating it if you can't tell me what's in it.

Making ramen stock takes a long time, sure. But carefully maintained? Lol. Making stock like that is super easy. It takes a while, but it doesn't take much skill at all.

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

Sorry...

True, but would someone who wasn't good at cooking even try it, or would they just make an easier stock or just use something prepackaged?

Its the designated "give user love and support thread" and the posters here are not doing a good job

Weebs are ruining this board with shitposting.
They should be banned.

>True, but would someone who wasn't good at cooking even try it
Why not? It's easy and very difficult to fuck up. Seems like a great thing for a beginner to try. You'll never learn a darn thing if you don't try.

>> or would they just make an easier stock
I'm not sure it gets any easier than sticking stuff in a pot and letting it simmer for hours.

>>or just use something prepackaged?
I'm sure some people just use bullion cubes. But "ramen stock" isn't exactly easy to find pre-made.

Maybe take a better picture of the soup and include some of your wife fu pillows to the side

But bb I dont have any soup or pillows

>all this anime hatred

I wouldn't think anything of making ramen stock myself, but most people think cooking comprises of taking a jar of something and adding it to something else pre-cooked. Having to chop up or get bones chopped up for you and cooking them on a low heat for hours while skimming the scum off the top would definitely not be what someone who wasn't good or used to cooking would attempt.

W-Wow... what a big guy..

>would definitely not be what someone who wasn't good or used to cooking would attempt.

In your mind, perhaps.

Ramen was one of the first things I ever learned to cook. I loved it (weeb), so I looked up a recipe online. It told me to buy bones and simmer them for a long time, so I went to the butcher, bought bones, took them home, and simmered them for a long time. It's fewer ingredients and fewer steps than most recipes. It's also nearly impossible to fuck up (you can't over or under-cook it, etc.). It's very beginner friendly.

Don’t lie, I see soup in the OP and all weebs have jerk off pillows

But im not op and I'm not a weeb

Huh. Well, fair play to you then.

It's something that is easy and daunting to people who aren't good or used to cook. It can be both. To be good at cooking, you need to have the ability to not be afraid to work with raw ingredients, even though working with them is often just as easy as working with canned stuff. We can tell Jack is not a good cook because, among other reasons, he doggedly refuses to use standard raw ingredients and standard cooking practices, instead going for one trick cooking tools and canned garbage. Ramen is easy enough to make that even he could make it, but because he is afraid or not mentally open enough to stick bones in a pot and spend the hours needed to occasionally check up on it, he will not ever make it.

anime is progressively being drawn more and more such that the characters look like children for the explicit purpose of appealing to japan's borderline pedophile culture. their age of consent is fucking 13 for christ's sake.

Their age of consent is 13 but a 30 year old can't fuck a 13 year old, there's laws in place for that.

Yeah look all these characters blatantly influenced by the pedos, absolutely shameful

Such Pedophilia.

JoJo is one of those things where we'd rather take the hit than be defended by it

I didn't order Memna or Naruto, I asked for Corn, Butter, and extra onion.

Let's talk about your favorite dish,

[spoiler]benis[/spoiler]

>Sachiko - a loli idol - on the frontpage
>previously had Keksandra, the /s4s/ loli mascot on the frontpage
>Yotsuba is the official maskot of the website as a whole and the site logo is fashioned after her haircut
>countless banners
>j-list ads
>gook admin
You have lost before you even started your good fight, I am sorry.

13 nationally, but all provinces raise the limit.

No, thats more due to increases in technology and decreases in market and funding for anime. Rotoscoping and sameface syndrome for example. Kemono Friends, a left for dead IP made a smash hit franchise on a paper thin budget wIth 3D CGI. Animators get shit on financially and professionally unless you work for a big house like KyoAni.

>he still believes a two year old /b/ photoshoop
Retard.
Lurk Moar.

Do Americans really eat this?

(You)

Quality post user.
Perhaps /b/ would be more suited to your intellectual level?

Go ahead and continue to justify the pedophilia.

At least change up the bait a little bit. Cmon.

>tfw no co/ck/ weeb to make dinner together with

>calling ramen as noodles

Now get back to your cage

>only one visible slice of chachu pork.
> fucking disgusting.

It's char siu.

Thats how you know its good and not some bullshit American "ramen". You rarely get more than one or two pieces in Japan

Nice cherry picking

This thread fucking stinks of weeaboo faggotry.
Get a life you sad cunts.

>bullion cubes
>bullion
Kek.
You fucking idiot.

>The age of consent is 13
The "restrictive" age of consent is 18. Just like how if you bang somebody in the state at 16 and you're suitably close to their age it's not a problem, Japan is the same. 40 year olds can't fuck 13 year olds with impunity.
Look shit up before you point out how stupid you are.

Most prefectures have a higher age anyway. National law is 13 but nearly everywhere has a law that supercedes it

>let me tell you about Japan

>People who speak English can't live in Japan

I just put Taco Bell Fire sauce in my ramen, whats going on in this thread

Oh really?

>his post was deleted

The Japanese have a much more relaxed attitude towards paedophilia than in the West.
Jap women love the BBC as well.

Well, I’m a regular here and I don’t know anything about anime.

>falls for the bait

retard

>well I use this website incorrectly so everyone else must be wrong

Is that an eraser on top? Why would there be an eraser on top?