Breakfast

Best breakfast you've ever had?

Zesty homemade ricotta in the folds of a baklava roll, topped with a cinnamon egg poached in orange juice, crispy pancetta pieces, and candied orange peels. Soft yolk, creamy deliciousness. Best anything I've put in my mouth first thing in the morning.

Just a simple fry-up or eggs benedict. Lox bagel and smoked salmon and spinach in scrambled eggs on sourdough is a close second.

There is a little cafe near my dads house that makes a fucking amazing English breakfast. Its relatively expensive in comparison to most at £12 but its the best breakfast I've had.

(pic not related)

coffee and a cigarette.

Hotel buffet in Hong Kong. Fucking egg fried rice and bacon for breakfast.

Still dunno how I managed to eat a full plate of that when I felt like I was going to die after drinking pic related the night before.

what am i looking at here

Looks like a hash that was plated with a ring mold topped with an egg and paprika.

Either a croque-madame sandwich done at an Earl's restaurant or all places, eggs benedict made at home from scratch by my wife, or a simple breakfast hash done with poached eggs and crazy thick farm style bacon on the side at a local diner.

Egg fried rice is deadly.

What is this?

Eggs Benedict over crabcake is definitely up there

It's just so fucking good

Moscow salad.

probly your mums pusy roflmao

Waffle House every time. It's all about dem eggs over-easy, city ham for sopping up yolks, large hashbrowns scattered, smothered, diced, capped, and maybe peppered, biscuits and gravy, and a large glass each of milk and orange juice. Yankees just don't know.

Sounds OK in theory, until you realize that everything cooked at that shithole has the same god awful tasting oil in/on it. Whatever they use to lube the griddle is fucking foul tasting, and it gets into everything that trashpit serves. I swear even the coffee tastes of that shit.

The wikipedia article makes it sound an awful lot like macaroni salad with potatoes in place of pasta.

It sounds good though. Is this a common breakfast dish where you live?

Palochnik of /di, it's you?

Every Sunday

That soup looks like it could take me to the bone zone.

Pain au chocolat and half a grapefruit. Double shot espresso and a glass of fizzy mineral water.

> Is this a common breakfast dish where you live?
Yes.
Da, eto tak. A ti kto?

A ja krokodil.

>eats 3,000+ cals in one sitting

I love WaHo too man but what you described is insane

:)

in Boston I ate captain crunch french toast at this place. had Moon in the title.

cocaine, the breakfast of champions

Looks like bubble and squeak.

>tfw can't eat crapcake due to allergies

Kek, epic troll

Not best ever, because that’s about every dish I make. But here’s a bagel with egg, Swiss, lettuce, mayo, homemade corned beef. S’breddy guud

UR MOMS ASS

ohh fugg that looks good as hell. I'd 86 the lettuce in exchange for a fried tomato but to each their own. Good eats friendo !

Don't try and identify with me you fucking weeb retard.

It's hard to be mad about shitposting when you have an image like that to back it up.

I was just waiting for an excuse to post it. hopefully it enters Veeky Forums's image vocabulary for a while.

lol

hey man that wasn't me. I actually smiled and laughed when I saw your post because I don't get out much and it was nice to share a moment with someone, even with a time delay.

This is up there. Crab Eggs Benedict is killer.

But shakshuka from Misfit in Santa Monica is my favorite breakfast, if that counts. It has an egg in it, and I've eaten it for breakfast, so I'm counting it.

>runny eggs

enjoy salmonella anons

Sausage, eggs and potatoes that my dad used to make for us when we were kids.

About a decade ago my family and I stayed at a ski resort that had individual condos, log cabin style overlooking a ravine with a light snowfall. Waking up in a nice cozy bed to the smell of a simple bacon, hashbrowns, and eggs and eating facing the deck is still a very fond memory. It was really before I had any stress in my life or any major responsibilities. It was maximum comfy.

My family went on a interstate road trip back in 2000

We stopped at a little truck stop in the middle of nowhere and they had a $5 special

2 eggs (choice of sunny side up or scrambled), bacon, sausages, home made hash brown, baked beans, toast, fried tomato.

It was honestly the best thing i've had.

that sounds incredible
i want to eat that right now

никтo твoe coвкoвoe гoвнo нe жpeт нa зaвтpaк, быдлo

That just sounds like a fry up/english breakfast

Incorrect. Cocaine is what you eat for dinner, so you don't even NEED breakfast.

holy shit i lold.