Have you ever eaten dog? What does dog taste like?

Have you ever eaten dog? What does dog taste like?

Very shitty goat.

I have not and I will not. Dogs are man’s best friend and have given us love and protection for untold centuries. Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong

Would you eat a Chihuahua though, assuming they had enough meat?

A little like bounty hunter.

>Dogs are man’s best friend
Virgin detected

That's a cat

You've got to get some trashy TOBs on the side, though.

>being so weak that you'd rely on a dog to protect you

>not using all tools at your disposal

>refers to dogs as man's best friend
>calls them tools

Are you really too retarded to understand the value of having a dog to alert you of noises at night?

sure is valued having your dog barking for spotting squirrels and the neighbour's cat when trying to sleep

And when someone busts down your door or a window having a dog who while fight with you like a god damn spartan migh just save your life

I've lived on this semi-rural property for 15 years now. There have been countless "bumps in the night" over the years, but my dog, and the dogs of various housemates I've had over those years have alerted me to exactly zero of them.

That said, I think "tool" is a perfect example of what dogs are to the human race. We've bred them for tracking by scent. Hunting by sight. Locating game birds (pointers), retrieving downed gamebirds (retrievers), herding animals, guarding the family, fighting for sport. Fuck, we even (historically) had a dog breed whose sole purpose was to run in a giant "hamster wheel" for the purpose of turning a rotating spit to roast meat on.

>living somewhere there are burglars that would try to kill you

Where else would someone live? Lala land? Last I checked there was crime in every country.

>Check crime reports in my area
>My areas biggest problem is teenagers smoking pot in their cars
>Break ins are concentrated over a half hour away in a totally different municipality
user, living outside the ghetto isnt lala land. That shit is pretty rare in most places with a functioning police force coupled with gun rights.

>That shit is pretty rare in most places with a functioning police force coupled with gun rights.
I agree. But does that mean that anywhere outside the ghetto is magically 100.0% free from burglars? Of course not. There is always a risk, it's just smaller in some places and higher in others. But it's always there.

Apparently big dogs are a single woman living alone best friend

This 10x. Every single gf of mine has a huge dog. I joke about them getting ruined by their 'hueg pupper' and am not sure if I'm getting weird looks or attempts to hide shame.
Also dogs scare unwanted people off pretty quickly.

I dont think you get it, I have to go across my city (only 50k people but technically a city) to find burglaries in the last decade. In order to find burglaries at such a rate that its an issue to keep you up at night I need to make my way over to a much larger cities ghetto. Its like prepping for a hurricane in New York or making sure your SoCal property is blizzard proof. I dont want my Australian cattle dog to kill a burglar, I want her because shes an autist that loves to fetch for 4 hours at a time and watches me poop. I have a gun and a mutual fund for when urban decay starts to claim my neighborhood.

Its shitty, stay away from tertiary predators for meat. Its always more trouble than its worth to make tasty like beef or pork

I had dog in North Korea.
Meat was pretty tender. It was a part of a spicy stew, so much of the taste was just spicy.

>gun rights
>knock on neighbors door to borrow a stick of butter
>get shot because muh paranoia

>neighbors kids playing in the house
>bobby sue finds one of the 5 hidden loaded popguns I keep around the house for muh paranoia
>shoots jimmy john in the head
>get awarded the medal of freedom for being vigilant against crime

I'm more interested how you ended up in north korea

Holiday lad

oh I didn't know you could just go that easily, how was the food? good exchange rate for your currency?

I sucked my dogs dick

At least they aren't into horses

> I didn't know you could just go that easily
It's not easy, but it's doable.
>how was the food
Suprisingly good, North Korean beer is pretty good as well!
>good exchange rate for your currency?
Not really. Foreign tourists aren't allowed to have/use the North Korean won, so everything we paid, was paid in euros. We never got an official exchange rate and they only told us the price in won, so you'd never know how much change you'll get back after buying something.

Doesn’t look that bad. Are the people as oppressed as the media tells us?

Considering that we weren't allowed to talk to people who weren't our guides and hotel/resturant staff, I would say yes.

>give them 20 bucks euro
>they go 'oh holy fuck this is literally thousands of dollars to us'
>'h-here is your change..... you stupid bastard'
Genius.

Neat I guess, why go there in the first place though? Mainly to try the food or?

I used to/live in Singapore. Could literally leave door unlocked all day and not worry about anything happening.

well yeah, everyone in singapore was so fucking poor and lame there was nothing to steal. Cyber cafes and businesses on the other hand...

yes I ate ur mums pussy, it tasted like shit

I hate you stop posting

You know what the GDP per capita of Singapore is m8?

No, but I remember seeing some news report with my family about how they do it in China. Everybody where so upset and all I thought was "looks pretty tasty"

>Not only that, even though Singapore is a high-income country and the richest country in the world, our poverty rate is as high as one of the poorest countries in the world, and significantly higher than other middle-income countries like China, Thailand and Vietnam!
So.... I assume you live on the better 1/16th of singapore... the rest of the country is suffering.
>is india poor!?!? look at our financial stability!
Fucking please...

He's from the US, so no. He would place singapore somwhere in europe on a blank world map.

You don't rely on dog for protection. You use them as a deterrent and a warning system so you have enough time to grab the glock. Unless you're a europoor

Taste like chicken

>points out subjective opinions
>Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong
You're the worst kind of person

>untold centuries
spooky!

like cat, only with a little bit of horse thrown in.

Are you daft? Many of the low income comes from the foreigners work force.
If you can live in a proper house or apartment like any singaporeans it is impossible to be poor with all that taxes.

I had a dog stew when I visited S. Korea this summer. It was really chewy and had a real gamey type taste. I didn't like it at all but luckily we had duck for dinner too so I only ate that

Only because you were raised in a culture that treats them as friends and not food.

Be consistent with your views. If you're fine with eating all animals that's cool and you're consistent. If you give priority to some but not others and try to use subjective views to argue the morality of it, you're a walking retard.

Pigs are more intelligent than dogs you realize. The only difference is we used dogs to help us hunt. But on a straight up intelligence level, there's no difference.

>Its like prepping for a hurricane in New York

t. Kim Jong Un

UMA

not an arguement

Filipino here. It tastes like rubbery goat. Not nice. The only reason I eat it frequently is I fucking hate dogs.

I wouldn’t eat dog but I absolutely approve of Pit Genocide.

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world.

I had coyotes. Some stray got caught in my backyard trap and I just roasted some out of curiosity. I imagine it's like a dog. It stinks real bad, could have been the way it was prepped though. Used a whole can of salt and it was still stunk. Also, tough as fuck.

Do Chinese restaurants really steal lost pets and cook them into their food?

> (OP)
>Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong
Spoken like an huge retard

DELICIA

it was good. such a good good dwoggie.

Regardless of what other people are saying, I've had dog at a restaurant in Indonesia that specializes in it. It tastes just like regular red meat in a spicyish curry sauce, just a bit more grisle. Honestly I wouldn't even have known it was dog

>giving money to NK
Moron

Tastes like Chinese food bruh. You've eaten it before.

>I have not and I will not. Dogs are man’s best friend and have given us love and protection for untold centuries.

Dogs are pets for furfags, who needs to feel like they are given attention constantly. Dogs are one of the dumbest animals on earth. Only dogs stays with shitty owners, and protects them with their life just for a bit of food.

Sopa de cachorro

>We'll look here, today in (city/country) we don't worry about food because this afternoon my family and I found a stray pitbull, we butchered and ate him with (foods I don't know the English translation of).
>How delicious

perro*

It starts wit the Bull, it ends with the Shephard
UMA
DELICIA

thanks, Chavez and Maduro.

>dog breed designed to run in a hamster wheel

Wow! Just googled around and read the wikipedia article for the 'turnspit dog,' fucking incredible! Apparently they almost immediately went extinct after better rotisserie automation was developed. Apparently queen victoria adopted retired turnspit dogs. I would have too, poor boys.

No, but semirelated: my boyfriend killed his cat, cooked it and tried to eat it. Apparently it tasted really bad and chewy.

like lamb, or lean beef

not great, not bad

Could have mixed it with apples to neutralize the smell add some star anize or make it pulled meatvwith all the foods like apple to neutralize the smell salt does not change the smell only amplifies the taste

>Pigs are more intelligent than dogs
>But on a straight up intelligence level, there's no difference.
You're retarded.

Anyone who eats any sentient creature is objectively wrong, though we all still do it (including myself).

>people saying dogs are too intelligent to be eaten

I hope you haven't eaten Calamari

you really cant compare octopuses to vertebrates.

they got some clever tricks but they still are fucking stupid.