Heat liquids for make your mouth-hole tingles

Got a bottle of this extra spicy El Yucateco habanero 'Mayan Sauce' the other day. Breddy good.

As cringey and embarrassing as the name is, has anyone tried "Professor Phardtpounder's Colon Cleaner Sauce"?

Dude, you haven't even had real hot sauce until you've had "The Diarrhea Blaster's Asshole Execution Lava Poop Sauce."

The bottle in question:

I got a bottle of that El Yucateco recently too, I dig the level of heat but I'm still on the fence for the flavor, can't figure out what it would really jive with.

Kek. Why is it that hot sauce makers try so hard to come up with edgy and/or humerous brand names?

Yeah, its fairly smokey. I tried it on wings, and it was okay, but I think it would really shine on egg dishes and with pork or beef.

Got the full set on the way, very excited.

Threads over. If you want to taste the spice over the actual food you're eating; you're doing it wrong.

I just love tangy vinegar-heavy sauces. Tabasco is nice, as is Crystal. For Mexican sauces, I've mostly enjoyed Valentine, and I would say that owes to its thick consistency and fairly neutral pepper flavor.

Crystal isn't available on the shelf in Western Canada. Neither is that Secret Aardvark that people rave about. I should just order some online now that I think about it.

Around here Tabasco, El Yucateco, Cholula, Valentina, Yucatan Sunshine, Lousiana, and Franks are the usual vinegar based offerings, along with Sri Racha, Sambal Oelek, Nandos and some different scotch bonnet pepper sauces in the "international" sections.

I see people raving about pic related on here all the time. Supposed to be a real nice pepper flavor but not as vinegary so I don't know how you'll like it.

>Found the white guy

I like all the el yucatecos, they're not just heat but have good flavor too. too many hotsauces I think sacrifice flavor in the quest for heat

what I like to do is take frozen burritos, nuke em just enough to get them thawed. rub el yucateco all over them and fry till crisp. comes out pretty damn tasty. yeah yeah, I know this is Veeky Forums and frozen crap aint cooking but it's still good

too many meme sauces itt 2bh

>instead of seasoning you food, just put hot sauce on it!
>and when people tell you it sucks just tell them they cant handle the heat.
Fuckin' white people yeah

Not so hot fatmerican

Wat.

Yucateco green does not have good flavor, c'mon.
In any case what's the story with the Caribbean sauce? I want to get the Mayan sauce and I'm thinking about whether to bother with Caribbean and Black Label.

The green stuff looks nuclear. Couldn't say how it tastes. The regular red habanero is good.

The Caribbean is a mix of habanero pepper and carrots apparently, and they call it sweet and mild on their website, although it's the same heat level as the regular red.

The black label is described as dark and smokey, and is about half way in between regular red and mayan sauce for heat levels.

Haven't tried it, but I'll be sure to pick it up if I ever see it in stores. Thanks for the reccomendation.

I do like the Chipotle flavored one quite a bit, and it's probably the main reason I ever go to Chipotle restaurants, but I can also see how people may find it just overly smoky.

Are there any simple hot sauce like Louisiana Pure Crystal but with some more heat? I prefer flavor over heat but I wish Crystal had a bit more fieriness

Where I live I cant really find good hot sauces.

I got a friend from the US coming to visit me, give me a top three best hot sauces I can ask him to get.

I've been told to get the Aardvark sauce, anything else?

Just got two amazing sauces off Amazon. Basically looked at Hot Ones and saw what people were liking the most

And

Aardvark is amazing

Dude. I wanna try this severely. Everyone on Hot Ones seem to really enjoy this sauce. I cant even imagine the flavors. Sauces are either too acidic, plastic-y, or just lacking flavor all together.

This will be my next sauce purchase after I use up my latest purchases.

i know some hotter sauces that have that more traditional hot wing sauce taste, but they're all more specialty sauces that i've just bought small bottles of traveling around. last one i had tasted great, it was called The Hottest Fucking Sauce.

it wasn't the hottest i had by far, but i loved the taste.

one thing that you can do tho that might work better is just getting some chile extract or something (should be about a million scoville units and will probably advertise that) and add some of that to your bottle of Crystal sauce. that way you'd have minimal taste and maximum heat change.

Be warned. I did the same hearing how great Aardvark was and it turns out to really be a BBQ type sauce. Not great for breakfast foods, but really shines on pizza. I just built the sauce up in my mind from all the hoopla on here and Hot Ones and was let down.

>tfw Whole Foods Pepper Duo sauce is actually really fucking tasty

Looking at the wide mouth lid on the bottle, that kind've makes sense.

I just ordered this, anyone know what im in for?

some people add extract to those to give them more kick...

where do you guys order your hot sauce...

Amazon

Another dirty Aardvark trick, my man. That is not actually a wide mouth lid. Once popped, the opening to the sauce is muuuuch smaller. Having trouble finding an image of said opening but having little luck.

A fun time of trying hot sauces.

And the bottle is damn near imposible to squeeze.

Aardvark is delicious, I especially like the Habanero one. It's very fruity flavor with lots of nice tang. Very good with Chicken or pork. I marinate my Mojo pork and then squirt aardvark on it while it's cooking to caramelize.

In other news, I just found out that Dexter from the Offspring has his own sauce, Gringo Bandito, so I plan on giving that a try. It has a similar spice and flavor profile to Aardvark.

I would say melindas.
Strong on the flavor but still has a decent amount of heat to it.

Sounds good to me. I'll try it. I have no el yucateco though. Maybe will dry with melindas scotch bonnet

If you like Aardvark, you might like Melinda's. It is another carrot-based habanero sauce and it is more widely available.

p spicy man

Crazy Caribbean has been my favorite lately, decent heat without being unnecessarily hot, and has some interesting flavors

This is the most delicious spicy condiment I've ever tried. Hot on the tongue and the nose

retard forgot picture

It's underrated as fuck, it's the only sauce I buy anymore.