I don't like vegetables

>I don't like vegetables

People who say this should be bullied to death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghRFG4oAtks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah just until they eat vegetables.

You know they say a lot of vegans are smug, but a lot of "carnivores" are just douchebags

>used to work at a sub shop
>making a sandwich for a guy, already got his meat and cheese
>""okay did you want any toppings on that, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc??""
>""Uhhhhh.... do I look like a FUCKING RABBIT to you, buddy??????""

seriously this. i hosted thanksgiving this year and all of my family acted like a bunch of douches when i had tofu substitute turkey instead of an animal carcass. it was the same weight and macros as a real turkey so who gives a fuck?

Be honest user, did he?

Satan, enough with the bait

Okay okay it was for a coworker, not just some random guy off the street, but it still caught me off guard.

People like that are almost always overweight too. Used to have a coworker that subsisted on only meat and potatoes, sometimes something like pizza or hamburgers. One day I brought a salad with chicken in it for lunch and he scoffed and did the whole "what are you, GAY??!? hahaha this guy has a salad!!".
Meanwhile he's like 6'2 but with a huge fat gut.

>Some nice crisp veggies to munch on while working
sign me the FUCK up

>We can't all be blessed with a figure like yours, some of us have to work for it

oh well then you should have said "I think its the teeth". You don't have to be obsequious with coworkers

A lot of people view obsequiousness as cuckoldry, but the truth is I don't want anybody thinking we're friends. It's how I stay distant.

>Meanwhile he's like 6'2
God I wish that were me

I'm pretty sure that these people were just children that had shitty parents with the same eating habits as them.

They're also easily impressionable, falling for the meat industry advertising of meat = manly which is fucking stupid unless you're literally going out and hunting your food yourself.

Just take solace in the fact that these people will most likely be another heart attack statistic by their mid 50's.

they usually just never had good vegetables
I hated vegetables growing up because they were always steamed and tasteless

>I dont like paprikas.

That's the correct way to eat them, pinhead. The taste is there, you just need to learn to look for it.

>family
>you
>forcing your way of life on others

Yup, theyre the douches alright.

>Anti-vegan reporting.
The only pasta I will eat is Mussolini.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghRFG4oAtks

Fuck off autist

>replaced the turkey with tofu
>not tofu as a healthier side just straight up replace the entire turkey with tofu

You deserve those satan trips.

For me it really depends on WHICH vegetable

user, cardiac arrest will do that for us.

>do I look like a FUCKING RABBIT to you, buddy??????
Fuck, these people are as annoying as vegans

it's okay, i'm sure no one thinks you have friends

He didn't force anything, user.

A look into the mind of an indoctrinated meat-eater. Hosting a dinner and offering food is "forcing".

>the alternative to being a manchild is being a soyboy.

No some people have balanced diets and aren't fucking picky faggots

Hosting Thanksgiving is a responsibility not an opportunity to cook random shit for your captive guests.

I don't like fruits.

Agreed.

Yes. An adult can and should be able to withstand eating things that they don't like, if it's healthy. Bunch of pansies.

>I don't like meat
People who say this should be bullied to death

i love broccoli

>carnivores
what a douchebag thing to call normal people.

Fuck off, soyboy.

are you retarded? You've never heard of omnivores?

Self-hate isn't healthy, user.