When did over eating like this become acceptable in America?

When did over eating like this become acceptable in America?

This fat whale is eating two large pizzas, pasta, bread sticks and desert all by her self.

For fuck's sake I can barely finish half a pizza all alone, I would be embarrassed to even order so much food for myself and not share it with someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2R56nKgMqg
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjgcnxwbFI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9CUmh0q1c
youtube.com/watch?v=w--VcX3n_7w
youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

attention can make you do things.

i love trisha paytas

youtube.com/watch?v=v2R56nKgMqg

watch this

Honestly I don't know many people who do this except for starving teens who don't eat enough in the day to sustain a growing body I've never seen anyone eat like that I've heard stories but never experienced it

she started singing and eating chips

what the fuck was that

>get infamous from "do dogs have brains" bullshit
>use infamy and retardation to get views

I fucking hate normalfags and their stupid attention deficit selves giving people like this a way to sustain themselves. I hope she dies.

her boyfriend cheated on her with a man and shes been sad
she sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVjgcnxwbFI

she does good period mukbang
youtube.com/watch?v=Fr9CUmh0q1c

America was a mistake

>someone did this, therefore it must be acceptable
jeffrey dahmer ate dick sammiches, doesn't mean we're all okay with it.
>except OP

>This much in denial that Americans have grotesque eating habits.

>For fuck's sake I can barely finish half a pizza all alone

do soyboys actually do this?

>eating large amounts of dairy products pumped with hormones
Hello Mr. man tits

what an ugly goblin

>For fuck's sake I can barely finish half a pizza all alone
ding-dong diddly beta found

>Pizza Hut
She could at least go somewhere decent.

ding-dong diddly not a 500 pound obese neckbeard

It's like pic related, but replace circus with twitch/youtube

expired milk, check the upload date

abhorrent behaviour

Possibly because more and more people have leptin resistance. They eat and eat but their body does not signal that they are full, so they still feel hungry after gorging on a ton of food.

I had this issue for years, but when I went on a keto diet for a few weeks, it went away. It came back when I got back on the carb bandwagon. I think intermittent fasting helps to break this cycle, after I fasted for a full 2 days, I lost much of my drive to over consume food, that was 2 months ago, now I'm slowly getting back into the overeating cycle, but I think I can break it with another fast.

This shit isn't acceptable by anyone in real life besides really obese idiots. We're playing them like a circus side act.

However, it's YouTube acceptable because we're essentially paying for our ticket to the circus by letting the advertisers get through. I honestly can't tell you what I'd rather have, five to ten years of doing this shit but not having to work and then dying of heart failure, or 45 years of "healthy living" stuck in an office for 8-10 hours a day.

how long till we get a muk-gang-bang?

Just expired milk can still be okay, depends on a lot of factors, e.g how old was the milk when you bought it, how much air was it exposed to, how cold was it stored, etc. If it smells okay, it's probably fine.

Lasagna in the oven currently.
Going to eat 12 lbs of lasagna and a gallon of ice cream today. Going to be a good day.

90oz is only 5.6 pounds of lasagna

when they stopped caring about sex. no one says it but one of the reasons for being at least moderately fit is to have the stamina to go a couple rounds in the bedroom and not be wheezing and sweating like you just finished a triathlon at the end of it. seriously, nothing kills the mood like having to stop to catch your breath

I got 2
The other is a full 96 but it seems I will have to go find another single serve at the grocery store.
I could also just get more ice cream. I'm only at 3/8 of a gallon currently.

>Current food supply
8880 calories
>Remaining free calories
4310 calories

kek how often do you binge like this?

I do this every week.
I only get hungry if I eat so during the week I have a protein shake and a multivitamin every morning and that's it. About 130 calories a day on off days.

Seriously? 130 calories per day and then you binge like a madman? I'd guess you are losing weight ultimately.

Christ, I thought I was a lardass, but I could probably only manage half a large and some breadsticks.

I lost weight doing 1500 a day every day no cheating for nearly 2 years.
I absolutely would not recommend a binge and fast diet to anyone trying to lose weight. My diet and my relationship with food is extremely unhealthy.

This is my "maintenance" diet.
6'1

well you are way taller and lighter than I am, you sound close to sticc levels for your height.
>1500 a day every day no cheating for nearly 2 years.
>no cheating
thats pretty impressive

I want the world to end from nuclear armageddon.

>back then someone this obese was considered an abomination and people pay money to see him in circuses and freak shows
>nowadays people fatter than him can be seen freely everywhere

damn this is true though

Almost 20 minutes long of some girl that has a lot of plastic surgery. How much money can be made off of this? I am asking for a friend.

>When did over eating like this become acceptable in America?
nigga just because someone on youtube is doing it for clicks doesnt mean everyone in the country is doing it

>""""""""pizza"""""""
>it's just melted cheese on flat bread with no toppings
Why is American pizza floppy?

It's not common to eat THAT much, but we do tend not to judge people for being gluttons. Everyone gets to pick their poison in life. We need to legalize hookers and blow in all 50 states.

Some people are fags and get "just cheese" pizza. Real pizza has toppings. Also, American pizza has a lot of variance. New York style is super thin, Chicago style is super deep that it's more like a pie, and most other pizzas are somewhere in the middle.

Finished the first lasagna.
Italiano has some tasty sausage pieces but the sauce is very sweet. I'll stick with the classic meat and sauce version in the future.

>desert
Retard.

seems a little extreme m8

On one hand, Rome had the vomitoriums. This is nothing new for gluttonous empires.

On the other hand, IHOP is literally serving American fatties triple layer cakes for breakfast, and as an American fattie, this is too fucking far, especially with grub hub.

>vomitoriums
You’re a complete and utter fucking moron.
Vomitoriums has nothing to do with food.
Retard.

What do you think vomitorium actually means?

you're using that word 'acceptable' awfully loosely

For most milk that's the best by date not necessarily expiration date, as long as it still tastes and smells good there's no reason to throw it out, that's just being wasteful.

No, being a piece of shit in any way is celebrated. Trannies, fatties, retards, niggers and roasties are considered the best people

She was probably a swine in her past life. Also this one.

kek this is considered a "white" person just look at her nose, she has a nigger nose

yeah as a halfbreed i can tell when someone else is mixed. shes very white though. might be just some native american blood or something

waterfast is the red pill no one wants to swallow
if youre want to lose weight all you need for survive for weeks is saved in your Body fat
but jews tell you buy things for fast but you dont need anything beside water

if you need to binge youre fast wrong
the Hunger goes completely on like day 3

You literally have to have autism or advanced Asian loneliness to enjoy watching this or anything like this

She probably went to one with no white people, usually the best ones.

vomitorium
ˌvɒmJˈtɔːrJəm/Submit
noun
each of a series of entrance or exit passages in an ancient Roman amphitheatre or theatre.
a place in which, according to popular misconception, the ancient Romans are supposed to have vomited during feasts to make room for more food.

>try acting
>try being a professional tiddy video maker
>try singing
>try reality tv
>find success in being a disgusting fat cow

The fact that she has gotten public attention during her life makes me sad.

I wish I had a gluttonous cute gf desu

That loops so perfectly. The way she puts her hand on the box, you can't even tell the candy is gone.

>gf
>not mistress
I despise fatness. But my cock loves chubby women that eat while fucking. I want this chick to deep throat me as a chaser to a square of brownie. Breed her full of nut twice while she chows on tacos and pizza and cookies.

>two million subscribers

Who is this?

You're doing a more extreme version of what I do. I allow 1000 - 1200 a day on off days, then do one binge a week (but not as big as yours). I completely agree on not recommending this, I feel like I'm trapped in a cycle I don't want to be in.

Why is Chloe Grace Moretz eating all that food alone

Reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where Chief Wiggum eats an entire family size lasagna fit to feed 15-20 people.

youtube.com/watch?v=w--VcX3n_7w

I'm 6'1 and 160 pounds and I can eat a whole pizza by myself. You'd have to be some kind of small child to only be able to eat half a pizza

post your hands

>"Barely eat half a pizza"
Fucking manlet.

That looks like shit. I'm glad I stopped watching that show when it was still decent.
I don't want to remember it like this.

this made me a communist

america was a noble project
letting in any jews was a mistake

That wasn't the point of my post though. I don't care if you think it's shit, I was using it to reference what you, or that user was doing. He ate a family size lasagna all by himself and that is something that happened with a character on the Simpsons.

this is now a fat kino thread

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

>Everything ugly is a stereotype I can attribute to a different race
>Anyone attractive from another race is because of white features regardless of their actual backgorund

kys nazi

Holy shit. She looks like she evolved from a pig.

Not true, my guy. I know you're trying to be helpful. Water fasting is good for you, but you definitely need potassium at the very least. Especially for a fast lasting longer than 5 days.

Look up what happens when you have low potassium levels.

Had a girl who look like this confess to me in highschool. Only girl who's ever shown interest in me, should I have taken it? I just walked away since I'm autistic. I didn't know what to say.

It isn't acceptable, just look at this entire thread and the comments. The only reason you think this is considered to be acceptable is because she's posted it to YouTube and people are watching it. Most Americans really are disgusted by this (even if they behave similarly).

I really fucking hate this person
Like I consider myself a pretty well-adjusted adult but jesus

>should I have taken it?
Why are you asking us that? We don't know anything about you or her.

I'd have walked away because she was a massive fatass.

It's not acceptable.
Fat people just don't have the self control or dignity to care enough not to

Sounds like a great meal (for bulking)

I usually share a Pizza with my wife, maybe I eat a bit more than half. I am slim, moderately muscular looking and can deadlift 2.5 times my bodyweight.

How tall are you?

>girls itt aren't asian
>american

Oh. No wonder ck autists are acting like binge eating on youtube is bad all of the sudden. You usually lose your shit for these videos.

1.79 m, 75 kg

lmao

That's surprising, I would never have thought you were asking the question to ridicule the answer. Guess you really got me good there, friend.

found the white midwestern girl

White girls are usually ugly and they get fat from binge eating making them even uglier

Japanese girls are usually cute and the binge eaters on Youtube work to maintain a nice small figure so they remain cute

Mukbangs are a korean thing user, the only Japanese person I can think of who regularly does these is that girl who can eat like 8000 calories of fried chicken and shit

>what is frequent video cuts and a spit bucket

Sure feels good being able to get off to a complete lack of shame, thanks for the ID user.

god damn her video thumbnails make me wanna die

>He ate a family size lasagna all by himself
2 family sized lasagna.

Because people on YouTube are retarded

I eat like a fat piece of shit whale every saturdays... well not way over the top like the cunt in OP's pic but something like:
>pizza rolled with extra assortment of meat, mayo, shrooms'n shit inside of it
>1 liter of ice-cream with homemade caramel-sauce and 200-400grams of cookie-crumbs mixed into it
One time when they were on sale i ate 3 whole jars of Ben&Jerry's in one evening spanning maybe 2-3hours at most on top of the typical carbs+meat meal.

Though in my defense i eat very frugally and healthy the rest of the week, like pretty much vegetarian with very sparse use of dairy products and no heavy sources of carbs ie potatoes/bread/rice etc.