Why is this 3x more expensive than normal water

why is this 3x more expensive than normal water
redpill me on this shit, /pol/. is this another one of their tricks

>redpill me on this shit, /pol/
Just fuck off please.

Soft drink companies found out people are suckers and would pay lots of money for bottled tap water. The profit margin is huge compared to selling carbonated sugared water. You do the math.

Hello there reddit! Looks like you got so caught up in your edgy shitpost you forgot where you are! Here, friendo, let me guide you:

i cant tell if people like you are ironic or not

they're not, they're just really tired of /pol/

also OP are you sure that's water? sure looks like a big bottle of lube.

>why is this 3x more expensive than normal water

Are you a retard and buying it for $5 at the gym or something? It's like $1.25 a bottle at Wegman's. It's some of the best tasting water there is, due to the high mineral content, see also: Fiji

i tried it once and its actually really good

It has a really nice container that probably costs a lot more to prodyce than soft plastic containers

but it was clearly a joke christmas face

m8 he was obviously joking

I don't drink that I drink this

See this is the problem with pol, it’s spawn are not funny, it just produces assholes. At least newfags who went through b are good for a laugh on occasion

poo

Think about it, you get a glass bottle which is great as a water bottle. For the price its comically cheaper (here at least) than buying a glass water bottle

its faggots like you who give water a bad name. I hate those retards who buy expensive water like fiji, smartwater and voss because of these false fucking perks that it has. its just fucking water and nothing else. marketing really brain washes your little brains CLEAN OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD

Jokes are funny
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Marketing is a bitch.

A fool and his money will soon be parted. Which explains why millennials are broke

>/pol/

It's a gimmick water like Fiji. Expensive for no other reason than it's packaging and the way it's marketed.

t. plebians who cant taste minerals

>azula.png

>sokka.png

her monitor is nothing but toe prints

Norwegian here, nothing special about that water. Its the same we get from the tap. Literally nothing luxurious about it.

precisely. faggots get so worked up over false marketing

Can't tell if that's the glass bottle or plastic bottle. But I believe and I'm probably wrong when I say this but you're paying for the bottle not so much the water.

How can you consider its packaging and not understand the value it holds? It's a refillable
glass bottle for $2.50, no plastic toxins, and bigger than the $1.00 7-11 brand bottle. well worth the price

Maybe Norwegian water sources are purer than US water sources.

It costs more so basic bitches will pay to conspicuously consume it. Aspirational poor people shit.

You can make a good bong from the empty bottle.

D-does she have nice feet? Asking for a friend

why do that when u can make a pipe from literally any plastic bottle and it would work

why be fucking ghetto and make drug paraphernalia out of plastic water containers instead of buying glass

lets get a dabbuccino :3

>2000 + 10 + 7 in the year of our Lord
>combusting
Plebs.

i buy these unironically to refill them with water and put in fridge

You can make headphones and sell them for $20, but if you paint a small "b" on them you can now sell them for $300.

Thats a good idea, better than plastic bottles

>pure Norwegian völkisch water from Aryan homeland
>/pol/ still blames the Jews, somehow

>völkisch water from Aryan homeland
Iran?

Voss rep here, i have two glass bottles (they are the sparkling water bottles) that i use as my water for the day, the one is 1.5 litres after all

they absolutely are.

>boards cant share the same culture
fuck off reddit fag. this shit has been going on long before /pol/

It's marketing and the bottles I guess. Where I live you can get good local spring water by the 10 liter cask for 4 bucks. Definitely tastes better than the tap water and is a valuable camping supply.

I remember going to LA on business in the early 2000's and everyone was drinking this Voss shit, it looked so classy at the time.

If you think marketing bottled water is bad think for a minute about all of the chinese people buying bottled air from the southern alps of nz. Living in cities with air pollution so bad that they walk around in masks all day and breathing the air from here is a treat, even from a can.

Its from Norway, meaning it doesn't contain fluroide, sugar, aids and other IQ-lowering substances that you are used to consuming in the US.

you're paying for the label and packaging, not the water
like when you buy expensive vodka, they all taste pretty much the same but the container and the label differs

free glass.

The only acceptable answer

Ooh I have at least two of those bottles in the basement. My father bought them just because he liked the bottle. Money of course was never a problem in our family. Now I use them to bottle moonshine.

>durr redpill me on x guise
Kill yourself. It's fucking meme water for hipsters. That's the le epic redpill for you

i like it.

Same

It's slightly better filtering than regular water..

But here's the kicker.

Soda companies are making bank cause they don't have to add anything to the water to make it a soda.

Water is more expensive than soda yet much more expensive..

Fuck that just buy $1 gallon waters at your local shit market.

It's special tap water from Norway. That's literally it. I remember around the time Voss got 'big', there was an article in VG, largest newspaper in Norway, that it's just normal tap water from here.

I bought 6 of the big ones to use the bottles. They are remarkably sturdy

tried to cheap out at a strip club once and just asked for water. charged $7 for that voss shit. nursed that glass for 90 minutes.

my man, vaping is way better plus you get some nice stuff to cook with afterwards

>TFW I worked at a TJ. Maxx (Clothing store/home good store) years ago that sold this for $12.00 a bottle.

are you me?

Looks like an ad for bone-hurting juice.

>that joke from fucking spaceballs came true

Fuck off pol, this isn't your containment board.

wtf? different bottled water brands do taste different and have a different texture/mouthfeel

mineral content does matter

Is this some new word replacement because otherwise Christmas face is the dumbest insult I've ever heard

why the frick did u take such an extreme close up of it

Yeah Voss is pretty jewish

I see that water and am only reminded of this.

to show that it says artesian

It tastes peat-ier than other water.
But I only ever got a few to keep the bottles around. Kinda want to find a way to etch off the labeling so I stop getting asked why there's a bottle of voss next to the tea kettle.

knew i wasn't the only one

>t. plebians who cant taste minerals
When u "taste" minerals, its mostly because of deficiency of trace elements which u taste