This is the most overrated cuisine

This is the most overrated cuisine.

What is French?

Anything from south us, especially bbq/smoked meat

>What is French?
The foundation of all modern western cookery

What is Japanese?

There's barely any cooking at all. The only things of value they stole from the Chinese

easy

indian

What is Americanized "Chinese" food?

>every normie loves it
>literally only consists of fried chicken with various sugary sauces, dumplings, egg rolls, and fried rice

What is lobster?

What is Italian?

Literally just cheese, tomatoes, and pasta.

you gotta reply in the form of a question

this thread is stupid die

Itt: we are ovjectively wrong about huge diverse cuisines because we take pride in our ignorance. The real answer is what is hungarian, btw

What's a woman?

Americanized Chinese is better than actual Chinese food.

Unironically this. I don't like how pussy tastes. I might just go full gay soon.

That’s not a question either. Also, that’s a run-on sentence.

Chinese food is very diverse

Will you be my boyfirend

A fucking leaf

No one talks about it though.

Can I join in on the action?

So is Sweden but that doesn't make it any good

/thread

I also hate little boy piss and rotten food

American Italian

Sure guys :)

>implying real Italian food is any better

Never had it, so I can't exactly call it overrated or imply anything about it

I'll never understand why people pay so much money for that garbage fish. Does anyone know the story of why rich people started liking lobster instead of just feeding it to their slaves?

Risotto.

>he doesnt get it

Sichuan

Drowning everything in identically flavored spicy oil is not sophisticated cuisine.

examples?

Yes I do. I just didn't play along because user blasphemed

What is Non-United Statesian?

it's not overrated if it's actually as good as everyone says it is.

what is Japanese?

What is New American?

What is Anything not from the americas

What is Indian?

What is indian

OBSESSED

Yeah they realized it tastes good

THIS

You're mother's

What is Chinese?

So you are partial gay now?

what is etheopian

Mexican,its like refried sick with cheese and soap leaves

Underrated

OBESED

and it's all mirin dashi soy sauce.

"New American" food is about 0.001% of all food that's consumed in America.

TRUCKED

Give me burgers

Yes, and the other 99.9999% is worse.

What is Pho?

I'll take potent potables for $1000, Alex.

Spam tastes good too, but I'm not going to buy it at $15/pound

what is deconstructed cuisine.

Grilled rat. Fried rat. Steamed rat.

Boosts your test levels along with some onions.

Fbpb, proud of Veeky Forums for once

Japanese food is ultimate comfy. Try something outside of sushi memes. dream is to have a wife who knows how to make Japanese food.

What is bacon?

Bacon isn't a cuisine

That's not how you phrase jeopardy questions.

Japanese.
I'd be considered a massive weeaboo and while I do think that there's grea food from Japan, I still think that it's not as good as many people pretend.

I did mapo tofu recently and it's got some flavors that are pretty cool. Dobanjian and fermented black beans give it a flavor you don't get a lot of outside chinese cooking, and the heat and sichuan peppercorns add a really neat layer of flavors.

>Fbpb
gtfo

I like the Japanese-Western staples, curry & rice, cutlets, tempura, hamburg steaks, corn soup, etc

Those are all good comfort food but it's like your grandma's cooking; good but not THAT good.

Lobster is not a fish you retard

Lol not actual Italian bro, maybe Olive garden American shit but look up anything involving courgettes or zucchini, veal, rabbit, or swordfish. Not counting charcuteries or aubergines. Italian cuisine is massively varied and delicious.
Shit Americans are used to is spaghetti, meatballs and loads of cheese with some variation on those three ingredients.

Sure, and there are a lot of Sichuan dishes which I individually enjoy -- mapo tofu, fish braised in chili oil, crunchy pigs' ears, whatever. But as a whole I would say the cuisine is dramatically lacking in breadth and variety.

IMO, it really pales in comparison to Taiwanese and Cantonese cuisine.

Stop picking up guttersluts with a shit diet you gotta feed her mad fruits and vegetables mostly pineapple and strawberries before you eat her.
>You wouldn't eat snails out of your garden without controlling their diet for two weeks would you?
Treat her like a pig you are going to make sausage out of before you stuff her with your sausage

What is indian?

what is tex mex

oh but it is. there are fin fish and shell fish.

Steak
It's just a slab of meat that restaurants sell for $40. It doesn't matter how you order it because its just fucking meat

Actual Italian is just those ingredients + pasta + cheese. Nice try Mario. French food is vastly superior to Italian.

What is sushi?