Arby's, R B's, Roast Beef(s)

Holy Shit!

rb cheese is worst cheese

Have a bite

Their sign is in the shape of a big cowboy hat.

i have never been to arby's and i dont want to go stop shoving it in my face

say that to my face not online and see what happens

Arby's #1

Too expensive though

For years I thought it was a horizontal hotdog in front of an upright hotdog bun. I was honestly surprised to discover they didn't sell hotdogs upon my first visit.

You need a big beef and cheddar all up in your face. It'll get you to the bone zone.

They got a limited time pork belly sandwich.

Gonna try it out after this game of league.

It's supposed to be a penis

That genuinely looks infected.

I'm so tired of eating Arby's all the time. At least there is a large variety of meats to choose from. I don't like their fries so I've been getting either mozzarella sticks or cheddar poppers instead

Did anyone try the venison when it came out? I live in Hillbilly Holler so they were sold out by the time I got off of work.

The old logo design is a lot less subtle and stylized, so I can understand the confusion.

>Too expensive?
Whatever. I travel extensively for the job, and usually pack a solid lunch for the day. When I don't, I will try to find an Arby's because of the food received/dollars given ratio. 2 junior roast beef with curly fries and large drink costs less than ANY combo at McDon't or Burger Queef. Going in to order gives you the chance to stock up on packets of horsey sauce, invaluable for the travel kit.

I had it it was sort of good. Thick, very tender steak, surprised it wasn't chewy. All it was was the steak, some indiscernible sauce and the dreaded breaded onions on a bun. Needs improvements.

The nectar of the gods.

Yeah, you can eat pretty cheap there. And even if you get a big combo it's still like $8 or $10, which is competitive with Wendy's and similar shit

I'm surprised they even tried to sell that in the south. Everyone either has venison or knows someone with venison.

I think it's just the novelty of buying it at a fastfood place. I wonder what type of deer they used, surely not whitetail?

yes, it was a damn good sandwich. the venison was flavorful and tender.

At all the Arbys I've been to recently they completely removed the old value menus. The only thing like that now are the sliders, which are like $2 apeice

>2 junior roast beef
>the sliders, which are like $2 apeice
the small roast beef sandwiches and the sliders have too much bread and not enough meat.
the large roast beef sandwiches are tasty, but way over priced!
>I don't like their fries so I've been getting either mozzarella sticks
most people like the fries a lot, me included. and the cheese sticks are pretty sad compared to the good stuff you would get in a sit down restaurant

Those triangular potato things are far and away the best side.
Objectively superior to the curly fry (which is pretty good)

Will the 5 for $5 deal ever return? That was easily the best fast food deal ever.

>Local Arby's closed down and was replaced by a roy rogers
I hate it. Roy Rogers roast beef is like gravy flavored sawdust, their chicken is ridiculously overpriced, the burgers suck and the fries are trash.
I hate it, I want my delicious curly fries and roast beef back.

man fuck you the Roy Rogers near me closed down they had a toppings bar with a sneezeguard and everything

I can make this at home, what is so good about it?

> My boy's last day at work (got a new kitchen job)
> Comes in with a 12box of doritos locos tacos and a shitload of arby's roast beef and cheese
it was a good day