Dumb question

My sister bought me these, what do I do with them? They LOOK like you'd just eat them out of the bag, but on the back it says that they have to be cleaned and cooked first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dxQmOR_QLfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice bandaid faggot

>Nice bandaid faggot
I love you, Veeky Forums.

Who are you quoting

Make stock with them. Chuck em in some water with whatever vegetables you like, and possibly some kombu and dried shiitake. You'll have yourself a dashi derivative.

trust the package mang, it's not like the people packaging and selling it wouldn't know what you should do with them before they're good to eat

aaah cool thanks, I've been wanting to try making stuff with dashi

>kill intelligent, thinking organism
>in order to make stock with it

: |

How fucking high are you?

I despise vegans but I won't eat parrots or cuttlefish. It's a little too close to killing a child.

idk, get drunk and gnaw on one, just see what happens

>Not enjoying them fresh and still dancing

youtu.be/dxQmOR_QLfQ

my only rule is if it's got hands as opposed to paws, like say a squirrel, I won't eat it. everything without hands is fare game

t. soyboy

I'll eat squirrel like crazy. They are some dumbasses. Some other animals that appear to communicate using sign-language combined with combined with color-flashing; and capable of recognizing videos of others is just unacceptable to me. They might not have advanced due to a lack of thumbs, or vocal cords telling us they're not as delicious as young octopi.

Open it. Let sit out of sight. Leave crumpled tissues laying around.

you obviously cuddle with them

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR SISTER

She's fat as fuck.

>what do I do with them?
>on the back it says exactly what to do with them
Let's hope you choke on them