My parents banned alcohol in our house. How am I supposed to drink without them suspecting anything?

My parents banned alcohol in our house. How am I supposed to drink without them suspecting anything?

Move out and take control of your own life

FPBP.

kick them out of your house. oh wait.

Hoping I can do that soon

>buy alcohol
>find local homeless population
>share said alcohol with them
>go home wasted
Didn't drink in the house so no problem

At the risk of unleashing endless shitposting, what rrasons did they cite? Religious? Family member trying to control their addiction? Soccer mom read some mom science article on FB and got all spooked?

Mainly the second one. Our family has a history of being alcoholics.

Are you the family member op?

Go to a bar.

Drink out the front of your house

Do benzos

don't drink in their house, then. or do, and dispose of the empty containers somewhere that isn't your house.

>my mom was an alcoholic: the OP

Inject alcohol in your butt.

Go to your friend's to drink, dingus.
also

vodka is water bottles, just don't be dumb and keep them in the freezer. you'll give yourself away real quick.

or try keeping liquor in plastic zip lock bags and hide them. i used to put space bags in the water tank of the toilet. no one looks in there.

buy a bottle of vodka and duct tape the label
if they ask just say it's the new millennial meme water design and they wouldnt get it

Same thing happened to me. I used to hide it in my book bag and drink it in the basement. Or wait until they went to bed and bring it in from my car. When they figured out the book bag thing, I started bringing it in through the sliding door in the basement.

Don't leave your shit lying around. I got lazy and left some cans and some paper bags under the couch, and they just happened to be looking for something. I hated when they came downstairs while I was hammered or had a drink open too.

They banned it for both religion and an alcoholic family member but fuck 'em. Best advice is to move out.

Put the drink in a paper bag and drink it on the doorstep like you see on TV.

hide it in the garden hose

still has alcohol in blood, op said banned alcohol in house
can't enter house with alcohol in body

roll up one pant leg for some reason i never got, too, OP

Switch to liquor, buy pint sizes you can hide under your clothes easily. What I did for awhile.

I carry 100mls in my pockets, stash them in my dresser as soon as I get home "gotta put away my glasses"
it's not so much that i drink, it's that i drink excessively

Considering that an adult can go out and drink at a bar regardless, there's a 100% chance that OP is underage.

Shit, forgot to mention that I'm within legal age

Yeah but do you have to be drunk on the move like that? I always drank in one place.

Then go out and drink at a bar you worthless fucking basement dweller. You're even more pathetic for being over 21 and still living at home with mommy and daddy.

If you have your own room just buy a bottle when you're communing to work/school, and then just drink for the bottle late at night.

I usually hide bottles in my computer tower, and dispose of empty bottles in public trash cans etc.

probably good for you anyway

take a swig from a flask whenever you go to the bathroom and don't get too drunk until after they go to sleep

Move out and become a functional adult

wouldnt you be drinking hot alcohol?

I did this and now I'm an alcoholic

Surely a smart guy like you can figure out how to get some ice or chilled mixer into your room if you need it.

Listen to the man. Once you can stand up on your own, then you can fall over.

>ice with your alcohol
>literally diluting your drink, but want to get drunk
fuck up hoe

Listen to your parents, because it sounds like they made a good decision based on how huge of a useless faggot you are.

I for one welcome our evil parental overlords. If not for them, who else is going to get your bitch ass on the kerb to make some mo' sucking that Boomer cock?

Drink hennigans

>Drinking your liquor cold
>Not drinking it with a splash of water
>Drinking to get drunk
Neck yourself

>stop liking what I don't like

>Hurr durr you like things other people don't

Sick reference bro

Seconding this
If I lived at home I probably wouldn't be an alcoholic

Listen to them dude. Some people are genetically hardwired to being shitty awful humans when drunk. I am one of those people. Stay away from alcohol if your family has issues with it.

>Jorge wants to be hardcore but his Mom won’t let him

Jesus OP, did you think that this was going to turn out well for you?

Have you ever considered they're trying to get rid of you?

>tfw I live with grandmom but she's crippled and can't bother me when I'm on my floor of the house

I can chugalug to my heart's content

The way your brain works is not that great.

When parents do that they're trying to flex on you, or get rid of you. It's not about the alcohol OP it's about you, and your alcohol. OJ and mouthwash to cover the smell of alcohol. Just drink when you want, but don't be obvious. While you're at it go piss in/on something your parents are going to shovel in their mouth. They sound like proper cunts.

u know what else is bannable? furry reaction images

I don't think that's a reaction image.