Do hot dogs get any better than Bar S? They're only a dollar a pack, have every meat, and they're tender like no other

Do hot dogs get any better than Bar S? They're only a dollar a pack, have every meat, and they're tender like no other

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/sausage-factory-worker-dies-falling-meat-grinder-article-1.158975
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being poor

The S stands for shit

where do you live?

Don't think so tbqh
Used to think Vienna Beef was best until I tried Bar S
To think that they weren't even giving me pork and chicken with the beef in my dogs, and at 6 times the price of Bar S!!!

>They're only a dollar a pack

They're still pretty tasty with some chili and cheese

New York, so I know a thing or two about hot dogs

>jew york
What's it like, not being able to own guns or buy whichever size soda you'd like?

They're fucking mushy.

The soda thing never got passed and guns are legal, not sure what you're talking about. Also, not all of New York is NYC.

And OP, I saw those at Dollar Tree and wondered how terrible or not they are.

These don't even have beef?

>And OP, I saw those at Dollar Tree and wondered how terrible or not they are
Not OP, but they're actually pretty good. I'd rather an all-beef dog, but I haven't tasted a better non-beef than Bar-S, price aside.

>Also, not all of New York is NYC.
Then you know better when it comes to hot dogs.

>he overpays for hot dogs

>have every meat
i dont think thats a good thing

>The "S" stands for Shit
>Hotdogs still come in under the bar they've set for themselves

I get them for about 46c a pack or $3 for a 50 pack or someting ridiculous like that. I use them to feed children at parties so that they don't eat the good food.

my dog won't touch those

>texas brand
>made in rochester, n.y.
>get a rope

They're the worst of the worst. Spend the extra $2 and get some real sausages

Sausages any less coarse than pic related are inedible. Baloney is disgusting.

Lol, they were $0.25/ pack during 4th of july. I bought 4 cases at a 10% discount from that and sold them on ebay for $1.00/pack. Were you one of the idiots that bought it?

>equal amounts of protein and carbs
The fuck do they put in there?

Who the fuck buys hotdogs on eBay?

Why am I laughing so hard

Aren't Bar-S just mechanically separated chicken? Terrible. I'm not above eating shitty processed meat either, like I'll enjoy the fuck out of that oscar meyer salami that has the first ingredient as beef hearts but mechanically separated chicken is just unpleasant

I actually know the guy who owns the company. There is literally no way in hell they would ever shill on Veeky Forums. What a fucking strange thread OP. You might need a little break form the internet for a while.

>when the buns cost 4 times what the hotdogs cost

they'll do if you have no money but i like hotdogs with more of a snap. also, gill or boil boys? i like both but grew up boiled

79 cents at my local wally-world. I also consume allot of these

>The incident occurred at a Bar S Foods plant in Lawton, while Raper was cleaning the meat grinder, Bar-S said in a statement posted on KFOR's Web site.

nydailynews.com/news/national/sausage-factory-worker-dies-falling-meat-grinder-article-1.158975

>crying over some raper dying
user..

>have every meat
You say that like it's a good thing. The only decent hot dogs are 100% beef. Those are poverty tier to the max.

kek

Do they only sell these at walmart? I never shop there.

>A sausage factory employee met a horrifying end after sliding feet-first into a meat grinder at an Oklahoma processing plant.

>Michael Raper, 26, reportedly endured two hours of unimaginable agony Tuesday while co-workers mounted a frantic effort to extract him from the machine.

>"He slipped and went into the machine. He was still conscious at the time," "So I can imagine the agony he was in, and he lost both of his legs in this accident."

>Raper, a father of four, died of his injuries the following day.

what a way to go

I used to buy the dollar hot dogs at Aldi. I thought they were bottom of the barrel tastewsie compared to the beef ones. Then I tried bar S. It's mostly salt with the vaguest meat flavor. Like, shittier than cheap bologna. Still the worst I've had,

look at his fat sausagey face, he probably came buckets during his top 10 anime death

i have a hunch he wasn't actually all that thrilled about it

>eating hot dogs plain

>not Hoffman snappy grillers with the natural casing
BEGONE

Literally the worst possible hotdogs.
Are you fucking kidding me mate?
Also hot dogs are just lesser quality sausages.

chicken hot dogs are horrible. compare them to the delicious hearty smokey flavor of a real beef frank grilled in a pan.

>Wurst of the wurst
Ftfy

I unironically like putting my hot dogs in the microwave for three and a half minutes until they get all chewy, makes em more like slim jims.

I don't care for hot dogs, but I buy Bar S bologna. I mostly fry it in the mornings when im camping or want a quick breakfast, and at that point it all fries up the same.

>not even writing bar s correctly

NEW YORK CITY!!!!?!?!

I love this funny fucking board, I don't even cook

It's kind of like we're the animals in the zoo and you're visiting the zoo. Happy we could be entertaining.
Also, why don't you cook? Not being judgemental, just curious.

>have every meat
The aardvark dogs are to die for, senpai.

Actually I do, they make good dog treats cut up.

Imagine being the guy who hit the emergency stop button after the grinder had digested his legs only so that he could suffer more before dying, I bet he's all kinds of fucked up now

I'm pretty sure juggalos do...

>sold them on ebay for $1.00/pack
did you at least do next day shipping

lel

>meat

This is a real fear I have. In that situation, the heat of the moment, hand hovering over the big red stop button, hearing the guy's screams of pain, my entire existence is occupied with his scream and the question of whether to wait a bit to see if his suffering is ended or hitting the button and potentially making him eternally hateful of me for "saving him", only to experience a living hell for the remainder of his life.
>Why didn't he just let me get ground up
>Why did he curse me to this life