Onions increases test

>onions increases test
>milk contains testosterone growth hormones
>soy isoflavones bind with estrogen receptors so estrogen can't
>eggs and dark meat contains cholesterol that helps with test production
>dark leafy greens increase test
Is it impossible to be a cute soyboy these days?

this meme is boring

>diet makes you girly

this is why every braindead trap camslut hides their face and neck. Everyone is just a skelly with a butterface

don't they usually take hrt?

IM GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH JEANNE ALTER

nice, keep us updated on how it goes

I saw this post on /lgbt/

Hmm, ok? I posted it first.

It's ironic that the milk meme is literally the polar opposite of what happens. In general though whoever created all these memes needs to die.

Almost never saves them from manface.
The 1 in 1000 trap that ends up passable is vastly outweighed by the 999 who are barely attractive to downright horrifying.

Like most things cutebois and traps are best enjoyed in 2D

That's why they cam, so they can get FFS. And then they don't need to cam anymore, so that's why you see manfaces.

It's obviously just a parody of the other stupid thread like this one

Pretty sure testosterone is based on muscle mass. Quit being a fatass and you'll be fine.

did you misread the thread or something?

conversion to estrogen depends on amount of adipose

OP wants estrogen, not test

diet doesn't not make you girly

Most people who take HRT turn into gross hons

only late transitioners.
Also stop sharing our term with normies I met some total outliers using hon and I'm not okay with that.

>Muh extra secret club

How late is too late?
Post puberty? 20? 25?

depends on how fat and ugly you are to begin with. if you're a fat ugly dude you'll be a fat homely frumpy woman

genetics will decide. Some people take to hrt more, some people are naturally more feminine, some people might look masculine but miraculously only need a few touches here and there. Some people will see big changes in their early thirties while some people see little in their early 20s, it's a bit of a crapshoot. I'd say very early twenties is safe if you apply yourself.