Well-done is the best

refute this Veeky Forums

have you embraced the white mans way to prepare meat?

>white mans way
>ruines it by overheating it like a parasite riden, half rotten sandnigger piece of roadkil

>>ruines it

What is it with autists and not understanding languages? Do people think everyone will just go "oh right you found a flaw in realities logic - we'll just do it this way from now on"?

That picture is inaccurate. The medium rare, if cooked properly, would be pink all the way through, cooked and still juicy. Rare is still raw, and anything above medium rare is just cooking the juices out of the already cooked steak.

By your logic, I'd rather be a man of rare taste.

What is it with brainlets using autist as a slur?

Notions of logic don't exist objectively, idiot. You seem to be confusing popular opinion with "reality's logic."

German cuisine favors raw meat. Heil Hitler.

this

ayy

>he eats his steak raw

Absolutely barbaric

>Medium rare
>Needs less time to be done
>Less time
OP, why are you wrong on so many levels?

I wish there was a version of that pic where we get to see how much it cost to be that much of an asshole

>pay for meat that is expensive for its rich marbled taste and tenderness
>cook it to the point of rendering out most of the flavour and toughening the meat up.

it refutes itself desu.

Lol I don't understand the "cook the juices out of the steak" meme. I cook my steak well done and it is juicy every time. Like how much of a retard do you have to be to not be able to cook a juicy steak?

enough of a retard to cook a steak "well done"

You must have either exceptional skills, luck, or broad standards.

It is honestly difficult to cook a steak well done and have it not lose a lot of moisture. The line between "well done but still juicy" and "well done and fucked" is very very thin. In my experience it gets fucked up more often than not.

Doesn't salt keep in a lot of the moisture?
I don't cook my red meat well done, but poultry retains a lot of moisture when i rub a little salt on it

Post a picture of your steak.

someone i loved said i have terrible taste in steak

No it dries out the surface so it sears faster. So in a round about way, kind of but not by mechanism of the salt more by mechanism of a more perfect sear

in my native language it isn't called well done, it translates as overdone.
the rare counterpart is called underdone.
medium is literally "just right" or "just perfect"

Heil Mettler!

>buy shitty dry meat
>have to undercook it so it doesnt taste like dry plastic
your fault t b h

go away

Hate that the opposite side of this meme is saying that anyone that orders a hamburger (that isn't made of good meat) medium-med well is apparently just as uncultured as someone that ordered a steak well done.

It''s okay to order ground beef medium!