This is a fairly typical meal from El Salvador. What does Veeky Forums think of it...

This is a fairly typical meal from El Salvador. What does Veeky Forums think of it. Quick translation for the sidebar in the image:

>Typical (traditional) Salvadoran foods:

>Pupusas (the stuffed round dough discs at the top of the plate) with loroco (an edible flower from the species of vine known as Fernaldia pandurata)
>Pickled relish made of cabbage/carrots/onions/peppers ("curtido")
>Red sauce
>Salvadoran pork sausages
>Slice of avocado
>Rice with parsley sprig
>Fried plantains
>Salvadoran cream (basically tangy sour cream)
>Refried beans
>Hard, crumbly, salty white cheese ("queso blanco")

Why do so many 3rd world countries feel like just put everything they have on a plate and call it a dish?

Great, now I remember that I can't get pupusas here.

I'd eat all that. I love Salvadoran food. Especially pupusas and plantains.
>cream salvadorena
Best "sour" cream ever. It's richer and tastier than any other I've tried. I even use it to make beef stroganoff with because it's flavor is so much tastier.

Seriously OP fuck you for reminding me that pupusas exist. I have to drive two and a half hours both ways to get one.

>Queso Blanco

Tuck me the fuck in

>>/pol/

>he doesn't know how to link to boards
newfag

there's an el salvadorian place nearby that sells pupusa and honestly i felt ripped off by them, they were stuffed with basically nothing and not worth the price

Looks reminiscent of pabellon criollo from Venezuela. I've noticed a lot of similarities between Venezuelan food and food from El Salvador. Any idea why that might be?

as a normie my one great pleasure in coming to this site is finding idiots like you to laugh at.

Pupusas with crudo are awesome. The rest of the cuisine is just OK.

You’re not alone.
I’m a seasoned retard hunter and Veeky Forums is a target rich environment.

We call that a meal, son. I know you don't have those in Ethiopia, so I'm glad you could see one here.

What the hell, that's like bits of breakfast and lunch mixed together. I was just in El Salvador last weekend and at at my Uncle's most of the time so I'm pretty certain of this. You're missing Pollo Campero BTW.

Good question

>as a normie
jesus fucking christ. faggot alert. you're as autistic as they come.

Honestly looks fantastic.

Too be fair, this is stupidly overcrowded plating. Either get a bigger plate, eat less food, or go for seconds. It's not difficult.

What kind of question is this?

A hostile one

They don’t mix all of that for one meal. Pupusas are a meal by themselves. Plantains, beans and cream another meal. There is nothing special about that rice. You can eat the chorizos with carne asada. They usually grill marinated flank steak.

>pupusas
i can destroy some fucken pupusas

pupusas are a prime example of why tradition is shit and people shouldn't cling to it. I've had puposas from multiple Salvadoran puposarias in the heart of the Salvadorian illegal immigrant containment city. The fact that they use corn flour instead of wheat flour makes them gritty with no strong gluten to give them bite. If they were made with a flour flatbread they would be far better. Also, fried plantains are too sweet. The extra thicc sour cream it great though.

One note seasoning ruins the food. Seriously there is zero subtlety and you can't even taste the chicken.

I destroyed ur mums fucken pupusa