Is there any kind of human more insufferable than faggots who brag about how much spice the can handle as if it's some...

Is there any kind of human more insufferable than faggots who brag about how much spice the can handle as if it's some kind of talent? Do people in countries with traditionally spicy food get into pissing contests over who can ruin their dinner the hardest without crying or is this exclusively a burger disease?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4lq3zXpWSk?t=1544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I suppose they could also tattoo their daughter's name on their arm or something

That's not his daughter, it's his favorite actor

The only part that bothers me is when they try to convince themselves they still do it for the taste.

>exclusively a burger disease
It doesn't even originate from burgerdom.
But I agree with you in general. I love spicy food, but not past the point where it interferes with the flavor.

bong here, happens here too. few in my office who pride themselves on it. quite enjoyed when a skinny little lady from tanzania worked here and baked some meat and pastry things with a chilli dip for everyone, and ate them smiling like it was nothing while the chilli sauce tough lads panted and dripped in sweat. made me do a burning liquid shit within 20 minutes.

>Do people in countries with traditionally spicy food get into pissing contests..

Actually yes. I don't get it either.
youtu.be/V4lq3zXpWSk?t=1544

what's the matter, soyboy, can't handle the heat?

This shit happens everywhere. People consume meme hot sauces as competition

I wouldn't know, I rarely encounter anything you nu-males would consider "spicy".

>Is there any kind of human more insufferable than faggots who brag about how much spice the can handle as if it's some kind of talent?

Yes, the ones who do that and can't handle any kind of spice whatsoever. People like that are the reason that food isn't actually spicy anymore.

pretty sure people who can handle spice have just destroyed the part of their mouth that detects it

>be foreigner in ameriland
>inevitably befriend americans
>get invited to a potluck thing a few years ago
>decide to cook something
>know americans say they like spicy but don't really like spicy
>most of my repertoir is spicy because ethnic
>decide to cook something, but remove about 75% of the chili to try to appeal to ameritastes
>they still say it's too spicy
Except for one black American guy at the potluck and the bitch I was dating at the time, who grew used to spicy food during our time together. Everyone else there, from the Mexican chick to the fucking Indian guy, complained it was too spicy.
Here's how it went down: I cooked a pot of beans as a side to the turkey the potluck host was roasting.
I split and dry madame-jeanette chilis myself at home. When I cook a pot of beans, I boil up a half pound of dry beans at a time, using one half of a madame-jeanette in the process. This means one pound of dry beans would use one whole madame-jeanette. I was cooking a whole pound for the potluck but only added half of one of my dry-halves of chili IE a quarter the amount I would use for myself. But still too spicy for Americans. ):

>at restaurant
>order their "THERMONUCLEAR DEVIL'S ANUS XXXTREME SPICY" chicken sandwich
>waitress asks me if I'm really sure I can handle it
>confirm that I'm really sure
>sandwich is brought out with a bunch of fanfare
>get given a glass of milk with a wink "just in case"
>take a bite
>tastes exactly the same as a normal sandwich, no difference whatsoever
>halfway into it find a single wafer thin slice of jalapeño
Why do white people do this?

Cops are more insufferable. Especially young, new cops. Especially when I went to school with them and played football and I know they struggled on every critical thinking exercise we did in class, couldn't memorize a single play, or stay composed under pressure. Growing up has killed all my faith in law enforcement.

Great food related comment.

The whole thread is a shit post. Why should anyone's choice in condiment affect you? Meanwhile the guy I watched copy every homework assignment in geometry is trolling the streets and handing out tickets, or worse.

A shit post about food. You just sound like a bitter loser

Oh well. At least I'm not bitching about salsa on a stale ass meme thread or bitching about fucking white ppl. Seriously these threads have been done over and over. It's time to derail them.

Np they don't, but at least in México both men and women get pride in the fact of how many spice they can handle. Nevertheless the contest meme is more of an american thing. We're not into this "the spiciest pepper in the world" shit.

Go to bed Jamal

I'm white as the driven snow. Just live in a small town so I actually know that cops are only a half step above burnouts

Who would you want being cop? What sort of person do you think is attracted to positions where you get shiny gun and the ability to be aggressive?

I would prefer robots. Actual robots, not humans acting robotically.

Derail them so they get 100+ replies? Good strategy.

>the contest meme is more of an american thing
You can say that about literally anything

I would prefer the person attracted to the position for the opportunity to serve society and couldn't care less if it came along with shiny things.

found the white soyboy who got ridiculed last dinner for not being able to handle spice like the little girl he is

This. That anyone's highest ambition in life is capsaicin tolerance is pathetic.

I mean it's already here. It already bumped another thread out and as long as it's totally off topic it's like it doesn't even really exist.

ITT: spicelets

>soyboy

Britbong here, we also have this phenomenon.
Tbh I do love spicy as fuck food though, I always order a phall when I go for curry.
Went for wings in town the other week, got the hottest wings in the place and done 12 then went out on the booze.
One time in Brighton (UK) I have this burger (Burger Off) that is 5 times hotter than Police pepper spray, did it in 6 bites and casually sipped a milkshake.

But yeah idiots that brag about that shit are just wannabe Chad's with nothing else going for them.

One of you left this review, admit it lol

sick bait bro

Not really. Life has no meaning so any arbitrary goal in life is just as good as any other.

>BURNING HOT JALAPENO

Jesus Christ

That isn't how it works, capsiacin is actually kind of fascinating. It stimulates a very specific part of your surface nerves and does actually "trick" them into thinking you're experiencing pain. This is why pepper spray causes no lasting injury, unless it includes something besides capsiacin which older formulations ("mace", etc.) often did. Eating a jalapeno isn't going to cause part of your body to be damaged lol

I have experienced this as well, usually with wings the restaurant claims are super spicy but are actually just regular buffalo. Pic related, however, are spicy as tits and are my favorite wings. Spice AND flavor, not just astringent, vinegary buffalo

what if i stick pepper seeds in someones eyes?

It would be very painful

It probably just tasted like shit and they used the heat as an excuse not to eat it any more.

I have a bottle of Blair's Ultra Death Sauce that I keep around because of how efficient it is. One drop in sauce, soup, chili, whatever, and it's hot enough.

Beyond that, I just like the challenge of trying new spicy stuff. It's fun to push yourself, you know?

numales wouldn't understand that people like to challenge themselves and others. This board is lost.

For you

>Be a 400lb Burger
>Consume half a tonne of grease-soaked buttermilk chicken with a single droplet of jalapeno sauce on them
>Stomp and scream and cry at the painful spicy hotness, but manage to struggle through the pain
>"I have overcome adversity and pushed myself to new limits today, I am an alpha male"

Only a Burger would "challenge" themselves by consuming food.

only a numale would unironically write this

>ITT: White people who can't handle spice

Mango habenaro wings (I guess it's the new one that is supposed to be as hot as the old hottest sauce) was very nice and hot enough for me. I wouldn't claim I love spicy things though. I do like tasting hot sauce for fun though. Yet to taste anything that has enough heat but I just started to order off amazon. So point is: if anyone has any suggestions I would be open to them.

Shit. Meant to specify that was mango habenaro from buffalo wild wings

>ITT soyboys who can't handle spice

>Be a 400lb Burger
Try 160.
>Consume half a tonne of grease-soaked buttermilk chicken
What country do you come from where they make soups and pasta sauces from fried chicken?
>with a single droplet of jalapeno sauce on them
Pic related.
>Stomp and scream and cry at the painful spicy hotness, but manage to struggle through the pain
It's more like sweating and drooling a lot, but thats only if you put it right on your tongue. Why don't you try it?
>"I have overcome adversity and pushed myself to new limits today, I am an alpha male"
You're pushing it, but I'm not sure what upsets you about trying to do things you didn't think you were able to before.
>Only a Burger would "challenge" themselves by consuming food.
Oh, we're shitposting now? Okay.
O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

They do this because if they really made it spicy, there would be lawsuits and many people choking on your food and demanding refunds because it's inedible.

You don't stay in business by alienating customers.

People do this shit in Korea (where half the food are Shin Ramyun-tier hot) even.

I don't fucking understand. After a certain point, you can't really taste anything other than the hot pepper, and it just ruins the food.

Mango habenero isnt the spiciest. Blazin is. Unfortunately the Blazin sauce tastes like ass. Hot ass...but still ass. MH is only a touch spicier than wild.

Yes, we do
We eat chilli everyday, both raw or in sambal form
It is a fun test of toughness
Burgers however only use little piss bottle of 'hot sauce' or eat raw pepper-once for contest, which is silly.
t.indonesian

>Is there any kind of human more insufferable than faggots who brag about how much spice the can handle as if it's some kind of talent?
Yes, people who claim they love spicy foods and then start crying when you serve them anything remotely spicy.

Nah, Broseph, this happens all the time.
We're talking about people who prefer KFC to Popeyes cuz the latter is too spicy for them.
Before that potluck, one of them, his wife and I went together to a Pakistani place together. We got chapli kebab sandwiches and some mixed fritters to share. They both complained the chapli was too spicy. The wife actually cried.
If you're unfamiliar, chapli is one of the least spicy meat offerings Pakistani places will sell at you. It's basically a Paki hamburger.

>wypipo can't handle properly spiced food
in other news sky is blue, and grass is still green.

The soyboys that can't handle spice

Then why even bother advertising it as spicy in the first place?

oh that makes a bit more sense

Poo in loos