Is there a snack I can buy in America that fits all of these categories?

Is there a snack I can buy in America that fits all of these categories?
>healthy
>nutritious
>low/no sugar
>not riddled with pesticides
>tastes decent
>easy to store/carry
>wont break the bank

A bag of apples or whole carrots.

sure, sounds like hardtack.

Peanuts

cereal bars

Organic, grass fed free range beef jerky. Dried wildcaught octupus or squid.

>nuts are healthy snacks

Food/groceries are really region specific here. If you live in a city there are probably several organic grocers/co-ops, if not just google that shit my dude. Common granola bars that are actually not shit
>Larabars
>Chiabars
>Kind
Basically just nuts and oats stuck together with honey. Just make sure you stay away from meal replacement shit, that's super calorie dense and no good unless you want to skip meals. Also there's some good protein mix, but order that online.

Peanuts are legumes you fuck. Also they can be you just need portion control. They are a great source of protein and fats, no sugar, and are calorie dense so very compact.

i always eat lara bars as if they were candy bars, and if you shop smart you can get them for about a dollar a bar. definitely not cheap.

otherwise, bananas and apples, plain yogurt with honey and oats, the usual simple healthy bullshit. all of which doesn't cost a whole lot. plain carrots are pretty nice too imo.

Fruit and vegetables

They are...

dees nuts

Yes, Are you retarded?

Nuts are high in poly/mono and have a great amount of protein. Just too expensive. If you do get almonds/peanuts/pistachio's try and roast them for a better flavor and mix them in with meat (preferred chicken) rice, or oatmeal.

Salmon jerky

Popcorn

Hardtack

Holy shit no way you said the same thing

Celery

A Snickers cause you're not yourself clearly.

Fuck you euroshit at least I can properly eat candy bars unlike you who has fucked teeth

>celery
>nutritious
It's basically heavier lettuce.

raisins

Those bars have approx 6 teaspoons of sugar per serve. May as well drink coke.
>but it's natural sugar from fruit!
Sugar cane is also fructose but if I mixed 6 teaspoons of that in my high fibre cereal I'd get witch hunted.

Get Quest bars OP. High protein, nearly no sugar. it's got sweeteners so don't eat more than two a day. They have a long shelf life and easy to take to work if you're short on time to eat. If you do labourous work you'll probably need 2 of those on top of a bag of apples and carrots.

Frignauts

This. They are also made with whey protein and have a ton of fiber so you won't turn into a soyboy

cornichons

mattesons fridge raiders

they're great but so expensive

expensive granola bars from the natural foods aisle

buy a bag of protein powder you stupid fucking faggot

either or all natural ginger chews like chimes or gin gin brand.

again, alternatively, make your own veggie chips.
a simple wrap, cut into little pin wheels can be great as well.
A small container of greek yogurt and a spoon travel quite well.

>eating snacks at all
Stop being fat

eating anything other than fruit as a snack is probably bad for your health. eat calorie dense stuff for meals

you look like a dick buying a whole bag of apples

>eating fruit
>GIBBIE MUH SUGAR GWAARRRRRBLE

nutt

Who has ever seen a human being buying a bag of apples and thought "man what an asshole"?

Carrots

Buy bag of radishes

Ok, go ahead and go to the grocery store, pick up a bag of apples, and go to the checkout and buy them. People will look at you and be like "look at that fucking dick, buying a whole bag of apples"

Just get a box of granola bars.

As opposed to what? Buying 2-liters of soda?
Literal autism.

Organic baby carrots

>low/no sugar

Well that wasn't part of OP's criteria, so it hardly matters.

Quest bars meet most of those criteria. Maybe all of them, depending on your perspective.

No. It has a meaningful amount of vitamins. Nutrition aside, it is also flavorful and essential to mirepoix.