You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you a vegan yet

You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you a vegan yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

augustafreepress.com/study-finds-no-cancer-link-glyphosate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like eating meat.

The idea of arbitrarily excluding a food group from my diet sounds idiotic. I also dislike the vegan ethos and want to distance myself from it.

meat tastes good

Because I'm not retarded

meat is part of my culture you fucking bigot, how dare you be so insensitive as to disrespect me, my culture, my personal culture, my ethic culture and my national culture. fucking nazi

I don’t consider the lives of animals to be so important that they should not be killed for food, and I don’t wish to limit myself culinarily for anything short of preventing harm to other humans.

taste good. When they make vegan meat taste as good and cheap as real meat I might take it. But I'm talking about real meat, with muscle and fat textures and skin, too. Not those imitation that tries really hard to imitate garbage dry shit

meat is delicious

because the idea of animal rights is incoherent, and because God gave us the Earth and all the animals on it to use as we please

I like how you used ethos rather than ethics, it makes it easier to use 'arbitrary'.
Well done.

Because we are at the top of the food chain.
That means we get to eat everything below us, including kittens, puppies, baby seals and anything else that strikes our fancy.
Just remember that a cow would eat you if it could.

Pure unadulterated laziness.

i dont care about gay ass animals

What the fuck else could you think of when saying 'meat'?!

I fucking love eating meat.

this i don't understand. i personally love fucking animals up the ass.

I like eating meat.

Seriously, it sounds to me like he's advocating cannibalism.

I don't want to be

Same here, my forefathers fought on the frontlines of WW2 to stop the pervert, urolagnist, VEGAN Adolf Hitler and his army of drug addict soldiers.
Once again the depraved hard left are trying to rewrite history for their own perverse ends.

>Hitler was a vegan
He wasn’t even a full vegetarian.

Life consumes life. No getting around it.

Meat is darn tasty to boot.

i'm a brainlet, i can't afford to prepare such fine meals.

By 1930/40s standards he was a hardcore vegan.

>You have 10 seconds to explain why aren't you a vegan yet.

I don't want to get colon cancer at an early age...

I don't see a point in completely changing my diet when I'm currently in good heath despite a family history of various medical/health issues and I'm in reasonably good shape.

Vegans are pretentious cunts who act like Nazis. No thanks

>I don't want to get colon cancer at an early age...

Holy shit... I thought you were joking, then google told me this...

> Long term vegetarian diet changes human DNA raising risk of cancer and heart disease.

> Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

Hitler wasn’t vegan, dipshit.

>vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

WTF? Why does big agra keep hiding the fact that their foods can be dangerous?

At least the meat industry will tell you that eating bacon every day will give you a heart attack. Why does big agra need to lie to us?

Because he was literally farting himself to death every time he tried to go full vegetarian.

Look soyboy; the problem is not the act of eat meat itself; but the predatory industry. Its an industry that refuses to modernize itself to be more ecologically sustainable. If you hunt your own food (respecting the rules of sustainability) you are alright.

Fish it's also a good and sustainable meat to be consumed if you know where it came from, specially if you consume from local fishermen and respect the reproduction cycle of the fishes.

Anything other than that its emocional fag bullshit. We live in a food chain that needs balance and respect, that's why you need to, sometimes, abstain yourself from meat and eat other resources like veggies and fruits.

Ps: I'm in a pretty good mood so I spoonfeed you.

vitamins that can't be processed by plants
also brain size requires animal protein

you showed him, high five!!!

Remember Patriotic Americans.

If you want to be a healthy, clean living American, make sure you eat 12 servings of Monsanto Certified (R) organic fruits and vegetables a day!

PLEASE UPVOTE!!!

>But it has the knock-on effect of boosting the production of arachidonic acid, which is linked to inflammatory disease and cancer. When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.
>The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

Things that Monsanto doesn't want you to know...

>Things that Monsanto doesn't want you to know...

Yeah, it's not like eating Monsanto Roundup laden fruits and vegetables causes cancer or anything....

THat study only applied to people who had been vegetarian for generations, which are basically found only in India. If you are not Indian, this does not apply

FUN FACT:

The head of the US Food And Drug Administration is none other than the Ex-CEO of Monsanto.

The same FDA that has public ally labeled GLYPHOSATE, a known carcinogen, as "safe" for human consumption.

Glyphosate is currently used on many "organic" farms and produce.

>The same FDA that has public ally labeled GLYPHOSATE, a known carcinogen, as "safe" for human consumption.
>Glyphosate is currently used on many "organic" farms and produce.

Not to mention the main ingredient in Monantos most profitable agriculture products.

his doctor made him change his diet due to gastrointestional issues.

Yeah he made him diversify it and add in more meat and less of the specific vegetables his autistic ass preferred. Ironically his diet was internally gassing him.

>Glyphosate is currently used on many "organic" farms and produce.

This is blatantly and stupidly false.

>GLYPHOSATE, a known carcinogen

Wrong. It was found to not be a carcinogen

So that's where the gas came from!

It's all hair-splitting semantics.

Glyphosate itself is not toxic or carcinogenic. However, that's only part of the story. When a herbicide is sprayed it doesn't contain just glyphosate. It's also diluted with a bunch of water, and it contains surfactants and wetting agents to help the glyphosate get absorbed by the target weeds. THAT is where you get into trouble. The "mix" contains additional chemicals beyond just gyphosate and some of those are toxic. However, that's true of all sprayed herbicides. Remember that if roundup/glyphosate didn't exist then farmers would simply be spraying something else. Perhaps multiple somethings else. Glyphosate isn't perfect, but it's a fuck of a lot better than the alternatives we used to use.

Because I like eating nutritious food and having healthy hormone levels that also happens to taste really good.

Human morality and empathy is an evolutionary tool that's supposed to make you not harm your fellow tribesmen.
Treating it as some goal you have to sacrifice all worldly pleasure for is pretty fucking stupid, and projecting it on animals who eat eachother all the time anyway is just pure retardation.

Veganism is just a replacement for religion, except worse because it lacks the spirituality and pretends to be scientific instead of openly admitting it's irrationality.

That's literally what they said about ddt and agent orange.

i'm not a fag

Not even close.

DDT was well known to have side effects back when it was used. My grandfather had a glass bottle of it it in his shed from back in the days when you could buy it. It was covered with poison warnings, skull-and-crossbones, etc.

Agent orange, OTOH, was only toxic because the Federal Government provided contaminated raw materials to the producers (DOW et al). Remember that Agent Orange was a government project during the war, not anything that the companies did voluntarily.

Nope but there is no cure for your willful stupidity

>A long-term study on the use of the weed killer, glyphosate, by U.S. agricultural workers has found no firm link between exposure to the pesticide and cancer.
Published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, the study found there was no association between glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto’s popular herbicide RoundUp, “and any solid tumors or lymphoid malignancies overall, including non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and its subtypes.”
The research is part of a large project known as the Agricultural Health Study, which has tracked the health of 10,000 agricultural workers, farmers and their families in Iowa and North Carolina.

augustafreepress.com/study-finds-no-cancer-link-glyphosate/

Why are you calling me stupid when your post agrees with mine? The post you replied to just stated that Glyphosate itself is not carcinogenic, just like yours does. We agree.

>I saw a documentary it must be true

because I like being at the top of the food chain. Any display of remorse is weakness.

Tastes gud

My parents are still happily married.

Same here, there might be some logic to this situation

Because a vegan population will turn into cancer shitstorm over time. Literally.

But, to be more immediate:

1) My contribution is minimal. The contribution of my country is also minimal

2) I enjoy eating a varied diet

3) I have no moral qualms about killing for my food.

4) I detest others pushing their own ideology and morals on me

5) All vegans I have talked to are unhealthy sticks with bad skin, nonexistent muscles and fucked up heads

Now, I would prefer to have a more ethical way of growing animal based food. I'm looking forward to insects, the first big company of that area is starting up here pretty soon. However, I'll not go full vegan. Instead I'll enjoy a plant based diet with lots of variety. Wholewheat pasta, wild rice, lentils, beans, chickpeas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash usually form the carb (and the protein, to an extent), to which I'll then add veggies and animal bits in some form; be it fried, in a sauce, grilled, cooked and so on.

I'm really struggling to understand what you found interesting about this quote OP.

Makes total sense.

I'm not a faggot

God made meat to be eaten.

I don't care about animal suffering, those animals have no value to me other than their meat
There are people out there who care about animal suffering and feel guilty for encouraging it
There are people out there who care about animal suffering and don't encourage factory farming by being vegans
And there are people out there who care more about animal suffering than human suffering and would cause a human pain to avoid causing pain to an animal
I'm none of the above
I'm under no obligation to care about the well being of animals, that is and should always be a personal choice
It's not hipoctitical of me to care about human suffering but no animal suffering
I don't care if a pig is as smart as a 4 year old because I don't care about human suffering just because humans are smart, when a mentally challenged human suffers or when a human in a coma suffers I care too
I believe ending human suffering should always be a priority over ending animal suffering and I believe anyone who thinks the opposite suffers from some kind of mental ilness

Cow and chicken population will get out of control, they must be eaten to keep the population stable.

>Ecologically sustainable
>I can predict the future
>We have to stop the paper industry from destroying the rainforest or else there won't be any more oxygen to breathe
>We have to stop deodorant manufacturers because we will end up creating a hole in the ozone layer
>We have to stop consuming meat to stop global warm-up I mean climate change
>We have to stop Republicans or else there will be a nuclear war
>We have to keep investing in the military or else Russia will win the cold war

Hitler was vegan

A vegan diet is healthier. Only retards care about ethics.

I love animals and would like, cuddle a cow, but it's not healthy to cultivate such a level of sensitivity that you can't stand the thought of an animal you've never seen being killed that you change your diet for it. A certain degree of callousness is needed to thrive.

Id like to eat less meat as i feel sick after eating meat reccomend me some recipe

>Abdul only blew up that church because he was upset, he isn't a FULL terrorist.

Some people do it for health reasons.

that's an entirely different thing

And they're not the people preaching about it, so your argument doesn't make much sense.

I'm actually considering going vegan, not because I love animals but purely for nutrition reasons. I love meat and it will be difficult to give up. I used to be a collegiate athlete and would eat meat mostly chicken and fish. I was in pretty good shape, a little over weight but only because our lifts were so intense that my caloric intake was 6000 calories a day. Plus at the time was trying to bulk up. I would say I ate healthy but I would be bad here and there, I was a college student so drunken taco bell runs was frequent. Now being out of school for 3 years and still maintaining the diet I had with half the physical activity I've seen my weight go up and cholesterol as well. A plant based diet is the healthiest alternative. We don't actually need meat and can lower the risk of heart disease and diabetes by going vegan so screw it why not?

It's entirely possible and profitable for livestock to be raised and slaughtered humanely and taking away the farmers and abattoirs profits is only going to drive them to use cheaper and less humane methods

some animals deserve to be eaten.

because bacon, bro

rice, beans, and produce is pretty much all you need to live a long and healthy life. If you're okay with that you should go for it.

Ah yes being tricked into eating meat is the same as consciously consuming it. Hitler was a vegan it's a pretty well documented fact. But that doesn't really negate any of the ethical or nutritional arguments for veganism.

T. Philolosphy student.