Is vaping food?

Is vaping food?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/vape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I survive off vapors alone. Fuck harming plants and animals solve world hunger today.

*gets popcorn lung*

if the vapor passes through your digestive system, yes. inhaling, no.

I got banned for trying to force vaping general threads.

fuck it im back on the cigarettes

>being the retard that fell for the popcorn lung meme

*believes what the news tells him*

Favourite juices?

I'm all about the custards

What board is this stuff supposed to be on? /b/? Fuck that.

the consensus was /g/.
everyone got really mad even though I pointed out that we regularly had tobacco discussion threads.

desu my feelings are still hurt

I prefer minty ones like Kringle's Curse. A lot of the "darker" flavors like cookies or cakes always seem to get really stale or burn my wick for some reason. Maybe I just buy garbage. My vape shop does make a good vanilla custard though.
That's dumb. Might as well go to Veeky Forums and post in Subaru threads.

I miss the threads on /g/ I don't want to have to go to fucking Reddit to talk about vaping

>heh, dumb sheeple believing doctors and scientists with their lies. Pathetic really...
>*puffs vaporizer*
>*adjusts fedora*
>*disappears in a cloud of questionable made in China vapors*

It's not the doctors and scientists claiming there's a serious risk of popcorn lung, it's journalists looking for clickbait. Your reading comprehension is equivalent to a boomer with no ability to discern headlines from facts.

You might if you're retarded,anorexic, or suffering from some form of eating disorder then maybe.

Vanilla custards are my favourite so far. Just moved from MTL to DTL. Think I'll alternative between the two

diacetyl is the cause. there is little to no diacetyl in comparison to cigarettes. and that's for cheap shitty juice from gas stations with a ton of ingredients. you buy stuff with simple flavourings like peppermint or menthol and you won't have a long list of chemicals entering your lungs.

Vaping is a gas
Gas isn’t for eating but
Food could give you gas

i tried starting one on diy. I have an ego t what is a good tank cart for it? I got into vaping when it was still pretty shitty and never had a good experience but willing to try again

I like the tropical fruity flavors myself. Naked's Hawaiian Pog might be my favorite.

I'd recommend ditching the pen and getting a proper tank and mod. I didn't get into it properly until I did.
The aspire nautilus X is a good mtl tank, then get a mod you like the look of (size, style etc).

what if you vape up your ass?

> 2017
> vaping anything other than unflavored vg/nicotine delivered to your door by the liter

*posts false information for the (You)’s*

What is the point of vaping, what does it make you feel

It's nicotine delivery. Same high you get from cigarettes, but without the cancer.

>popcorn lung

Pretty much all ejuice vendors removed the diacetyl sources from their products.
But this is exactly the kind of thing they need to make laws about, to make sure that nobody sells eliquids with stuff like diacetyl in it.

It's pretty likely that the problem is the sweeteners that are added to those juices.

Bang, squish and fruit smasher by Goldfish Sauce are all brilliant, though he no longer sells himself, he sold the recipes to Vapourdepot.

I find cigarettes more relaxing. I think its carbon monoxide poisoning

It's actually the MAOIs in tobacco, at the very least. Tobacco is a natural product with a variety of things that make it effective, and if you think vaping is the same I wonder if you've not ever smoked a cigarette

Mod: Pico
DIY MTL tank: VandyVape Berserker
DIY DTL tank: Serpent SMM by Wotofo
MTL with premade coils: Nautilus 2 with 0.7 coils.
DTL with premade coils: BabyBeast/Cleito120
Dripper: Goon(just the original one)/Wasp Nano/Hadaly (just get the clone)

If you want a squonk setup, go for the Pico Squeeze and hadaly clone, you can get it of fasttech for cheap.

Don't fall for the SMOK meme, and don't listen to the youtubers, they are praising everything.

Well, It's a way to stop smoking without stopping completely, for some it just turns into a hobby.

Lime mojito

boards.420chan.org/vape/

other than that i've seen dipping and pipe smoking threads on /out/ so maybe hijack their thread or start your own

god i miss vaping. gonna break down and buy one soon.

problem is that when i have it, i use it all day. i can go weeks or months witjout a cig, but with that vape there...im hopeless

For cigarette junkies it's a way to get off of the herbal Jew
For stoners it's a good stealth tool. Go downtown of any major city and you'll see businessmen getting high on their breaks. It's why most stoner paraphernalia is black leather "business smart" look these days.

Then there's people who just vape for the sake of tipping their fedoras or who do it "competitively".

is this a real pic

>is vapor food?
>is smoke food?
>is air food?
>is breath food?

Buy smaller one

Rare sam
Need some context

Who /nicsalts/ here?

What yall vapin on peanut brittle here

Why does my shit start making gurgling noises every time I refill? Im not overfilling, and it subsides after a bit.

fat low t hand

How do I juul and what stuff do I buy for it. I'm new to this ahhhh

Nice haiku

I like the happy cupboards

I ordered a 70 dollar vape kit I hope the coils last more than a few days each. My last vape was a cheap 20 Innokin T20 the new one is a Vaporesso Revenger Mini. All of my juices are thick dessert flavor.

By that logic, pennies can be considered food

Going through the Elements pods for the aspire gusto mini (euro edition).
They are pretty good, but my god you build up a tolerance quick as hell.

well, you can eat them...

You can...

Vaping is such a weird pop-culture anomaly to me. At heart, it's just a quit-smoking tool; I don't get how "vapers" became such a profoundly uncool social underclass, and how everyone else was able to rally around "dude vapers lmao", so quickly.

Most of the people I see vaping are old people in traffic

Vaping used to be cool, I guess. Everybody I knew had one or would ask to hit somebody's. Girls seem to like them still, nobody else really cares though. Mostly for the kids, they like it, and it's easier to kick than cigarettes, as well as caffeine. Sadly, these kids may have never smoked in the first place and are doing it because it's a fad, which might turn then to cigs cause kids are dumb. Luckily, nicotine is fairly mild as long as you don't accidentally poison yourself.

Anyone here use a jewel or a saurin? Thinking about selling my mod and switching. I think I would use it more because of the convenience

I vape during the winter because I mostly like to smoke hookah and don't want to spend an hour smoking outside. I can't smoke it indoors because I live in a no-smoking building.

Compared to real tobacco smoke it sucks, but it's discreet and the flavours are nice.

never thought of that

To the same degree that having a smoke and a cup of coffee as a replacement for a meal is food.

Just started a new flavour, tastes EXACTLY like fruit loops. I'll probably get sick of it and go back to my regular, but right now I'm in flavour town.

Is SPIT seasoning?

Apart from smokers trying to quit it's a stealthy way for stoners/businessmen to get high on public.

so if i put vape up my ass will it be a food than?

Side note:would it absorb the thc or nicotine faster? Real question

It's really funny how there's a base of vapers that get really triggered over non-smokers getting into it. They have this weird idea that non-smokers will get vaping outlawed.

it wouldnt absorb the thc as its not water soluble and the nicotine content would make you throw up

So... yes?

its the simplest vaping device out there, you buy it, charge it till the light is green then load up a pod with the flavor of your choice, place in mouth, inhale. (when you charge make sure you detach the pod first)

The simplicity isn't so nice when you realize how restrictive and expensive it is. Same with Blu ecigs.

Custards are a staple, those and the cakey flavors. Been hitting the cereal kinds hard lately.

This. Got interested in vaping after Marlboro sent free coupons for their Mark 10... What a joke those things are, a cartridge only lasts as long as about smoking 2 cigarettes before it starts to taste like burning hair, the flavor was crap as well, tasted like vaping powdered milk (the regular flavor that is). Never even bothered with the BLU ones or any others like em, figured they were all the same.

Its those retards that dont smoke and wanna look cool by "chiefin' thick dank clouds brah" are the same ones we laugh at in the news blowing their faces off with mech mods that will get them outlawed.

You guys might try /k/'s ATF threads in reference to the US federal agency of the same name. they happen every couple days to once a week or so.

Phillip Rocke grand reserve
Creme de la creme
Hazelnut cream and arabica coffee
I don't share this juice with anyone.
It is in my opinion the coffee vape fit for Gods
Smooth and has a cloudy feeling throat hit
It IS pricey at $17-23(depending on site)
Per 30ml

Vaping is better(still dangerous cause nicotine), I ain't hacking up black phlegm and I can run without needing a breather, my wallet is steadily regaining weight too.
And my box mod has lasted me 5 years coming up(dec 23rd 2012), far longer than a carton of cigarettes have lasted

What is this and can a tank support it?

Charlie noble's - stroopwafel
its a nice smooth & sweet caramel.

I also really liked a cactus fruit I got but its 50/50 and my vape (eleaf pico) tends to spit when im using less then 65% vg

Still looking for a new flavour but so far most of them have been shit.

shits bomb

Do I just get pods from the vape stores? What do I ask for I'm kind of autistic.

Fuck I wish I knew a flavor like this existed before the sales all ended.

No